View RSS Feed

BECCA_IS_AWESOME

KAYFABE: What happens when wrestlers BREAK THE LAW?

Rate this Entry
Hey there everyone hope the weekend is treating you all well... so now on to the show. With the recent arrest of jack swagger (#1 contender WHC) there are now many things up in the air as to how the E will go about fixing the situation. Also this is not the first time an incident like this has occurred will the E lean from there mistakes or air on the side of business?

OK so MR. Swagger was pulled over for speeding .... then was found to be under the influence of a smoking substance in which may i remind you he was leaving the smackdown taping. WHAT WAS HE DOING SMOKING RIGHT AFTER A TAPING OF THE SHOW? i do understand its his own personal choice i am not here to judge. as it is his first violation of the wellness policy anything could happen.It has also been reported that they leaked the original plans of him winning the belt from Berty at WM... not a good sign he has been pulled from a few shows as well. The E has only issued one statement about this saying that he is responsible for his own actions (OUCH) what no support? Really...

I would like to say that he is not the first superstar to have done this... R truth, Evan Bourne, Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio have all been suspended or disciplined in some form for a mistake they made on there own time. lets take a look at the outcomes of the punishments. Randy got a 60 suspension on his 2nd violation (Smoking) Rey also received the same 60/2nd. now Evan received the 60/2nd on a synthetic smoking charge but he was the tag team champion with Kofi Kingston at the time (AIRBOOM) so they mad him drop the belts after they wouldn't let him wrestle for weeks. Ok kinda not fair to Kingston but the kicker was the other party that was also caught with bourne. R- truth who was tag teaming with the miz at the time ( awesome truth)

Awesome truth was set to square off with the rock and john cena for the rocks comeback match at survivor series 2011. The match happened as the rock got the win shocker huh no......anyways the next night we find out the truth was suspended for testing positive 30 day / 1st violation they wrote him off TV by miz attacking him on the ramp for losing the match . now if the E really didn't play favorites and followed the policy truth should have been suspended the same day with evan bourne but because of the high profile match they looked the other way ... totally not fair to the other talent who by there own fault mess up stilll should all get the same treatment.No one should be able to escape from punishment not even the main eventer's period....

Now i have a feeling that the E will come down hard on swaggs due to the fact that wrestlemania is so high profile and they trusted him to be the #1 contender. They are only human understandable but whats really good for business. They might have a different position on this now that bruno sanmmartino is being inducted and given his views on drug policies it coould be a deciding factor? Now ii do hope they do whats right wihthout ruining a good career or a personal life of an employee. THEY SHOULD ALWAYS TREAT EACH CASE THE SAME NO MATTER IF YOU ARE THE CHAMPION OR THE JOBBER WHO ONLY WRESTLES TWICE A MONTH

WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN OR WHAT THEY WILL DO ?

Submit "KAYFABE: What happens when wrestlers BREAK THE LAW?" to Digg Submit "KAYFABE: What happens when wrestlers BREAK THE LAW?" to del.icio.us Submit "KAYFABE: What happens when wrestlers BREAK THE LAW?" to StumbleUpon Submit "KAYFABE: What happens when wrestlers BREAK THE LAW?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Weed is considerred illegal by United States goverment and is illegal in all states. It is only legal in some states with a prescription. And yes weed does have ill-effects as it effects judgement. In my opinion he should be suspended and made an example of.
    but there's a difference between failing the wellness test and getting arrested for a dui. That needs to be remembered.
    My question is this....What is WWE going to do once marijuana is legalized entirely? Fact is...its still a drug and will still show up in someones system.

What would WWE have said to Swagger is he had eaten a shitload of something with poppy seed in it? Poppyseed shows up in drug tests with a false positive?

WWE needs to be a little more clear on their policy regarding poppy based drugs cause poppyseed itself is used in ALOT of things that people eatand it had the THC in it making it a drug.
    Quote Originally Posted by body slam
    Weed is considerred illegal by United States goverment and is illegal in all states. It is only legal in some states with a prescription. And yes weed does have ill-effects as it effects judgement. In my opinion he should be suspended and made an example of.
    It's actually legal in the state of Washington (and one other state) with or with out a prescription .. you just can't have enough to sell. so.... that's awkward.
    People need to learn what the difference is between a wellness test failure and what happened here before going off on a long rambling rant.
    I'm thinking they will have swagger lose at Wm in a controversial way then he wool be locked into the main event spot again and after the 30 day suspension starting the day after Wm he can com back with a big impact *** without the raci zeb culter
    If WWE was smart, they could use this to their advantage. At Wrestlemania, Del Rio retains via a quick roll up. Swagger flips out and attacks Del Rio post-match. Rodriguez distracts Swagger for a second, allowing Del Rio to slap on the arm bar (maybe wrapped around a chair?), resulting in a month-long "injury". After the 30 day suspension, have him return seekingrevenge. Keep him in the main title scene, but hold off on putting the strap on him.
    On a side note; isn't it about time we just legalized weed? This crap is just ridiculous ..
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.