View RSS Feed

AussieFan

BLOG 2.0 Wrestlemania 29 Predictions

Rate this Entry
Hello to all those bloggers out there my name is AussieFan and this is my first blog. These are my predictions and card on what i think will happen at Wrestlemania 29 everyone's giving there opinion so ill give mine. So sit back relax and enjoy the read.

1- Singles match
Chris Jericho Vs Dolph Ziggler
Now what better way to set of Wrestlemania than with a match that could still the show. Now i know a lot of people may not agree on this one but hold your horses. There are a few people out there that think Jericho wins the chamber and Ziggler cashes in on Del Rio setting up this match but for the WHC. In my opinion that's to predictable. Now people are probably like what about the briefcase well that comes later on.

Winner Dolph Ziggler

2- Singles match
Kane Vs Daniel Bryan
After the Elimination chamber the next night on raw these two will have a fallout and loose the titles to Sin Cara & Rey mysterio. setting up a match that's been along time coming they had a good run in the tag team division but its time to concentrate on there singles career. I'm gonna go with Kane winning his 2nd consecutive mania but Bryan will get his revenge at Extreme rules

Winner Kane

3- Intercontinental Championship Match
Wade Barrett Vs Bo Dallas
I'm not to sure whether there going to have this at Elimination chamber so why not do on the grandest stage of them all Wrestlemania 29. it would be the debut mania for young Dallas and what better way to stamp your authority then for Bo Dallas to beat Wade Barrett.

Winner & New Intercontinental Champion Bo Dallas

4- United States Championship Match (Street Fight)
Antonio Cesaro Vs The Miz
This would be a brutal match with everything being used except the announce tables. expect The Miz to win after a good back & forth brawl with the Swiss superman.

Winner & New United states Champion The Miz

5- 4 Man Tag Team Match for The Tag Team Championships
Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs The Usos Vs PTP Vs 3MB-(McIntyre & Slater)
This wont be a long match but it will be quick and high flying with mysterio & Sin Cara coming out victors to remain Champions.

Winners & Still Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

6- World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto Del Rio Vs Jack Swagger
a lot of you that may read this wont like the fact that jack swagger is in this match but i think that he will win in the chamber and i like the sound of this match up. there both pretty good technical wrestlers that can put on a good match. Now with Del Rio winning in the end Ziggler will come out and cash in on a vulnerable Del Rio and become the New World Heavyweight champion.

Winner & New World Heavyweight Champion By Cash In Dolph Ziggler

7- Tag Team Match
Randy Ortan & Sheamus Vs The Shield (Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns)
this will be a good back and forth tag team match. with Seth Rollins sitting out cause Ambrose didnt think he could stand Ortan & Sheamus. the shield will pick up the win after ortan turns on Sheamus RKOing him just for Ambrose to crawl over and pin him.

Winners The Shield Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns

8- Giant Triple Threat Match
Ryback Vs Mark Henry Vs Big Show
This is a match of giant proportions with all three men dominating the roster leading into wrestlemania they will brawl it out with ryback getting his wrestlemania moment when shellshocking the Big Show.

Winner Ryback

9- Singles Match
Brock Lesnar vs Triple HHH
this will only be a singles match but these two beast will fight it out till there last breath with Brock coming out victor once again staying relevant and leaving a message to the rest backstage.

Winner Brock Lesnar

10- WWE Championship Match
John Cena Vs The Rock 2
they will go at it once again only this time for the WWE Championship were after the worst year of his life in 2012 John Cena will come out as the new WWE Champion.

Winner & New WWE Champion John Cena

11- Respect Match
Undertaker Vs CM Punk
after a grueling 30 min Match were there's been everything from elbow drops from the top rope through the announce table to knocking out the ref Undertaker will come out Winner Making it 21-0 they will shake hands after as undertaker walks to the back.

thanks for reading i know there's 11 matches but i tryed to fit majority of the top stars into matches hope you enjoyed. don't kill me in the comments

Submit "BLOG 2.0 Wrestlemania 29 Predictions" to Digg Submit "BLOG 2.0 Wrestlemania 29 Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "BLOG 2.0 Wrestlemania 29 Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "BLOG 2.0 Wrestlemania 29 Predictions" to Google

Comments

Glad to see someone else agreeing that Zigs will wait til Mania to cash in But have started having a far out there scenario on it... What if(?)... What if Jericho did win Elimination Chamber? What if, since his suspect opponent for Mania is in the WHC match Ziggler looked to a different opponent. It would most likely have to be a preshow match but say Ziggler did have his match with Ryder for the Internet Championship. He can do the whole 'get myself disqualified cause I don't care' thing. Meanwhile Y2J wins the title, Zigs cashes in and they carry on their feud for the title to ER. I know there's many holes in this (not likely to have all faces in Major title matches), but would be fun and give Ryder some credit...
    My other thought was 'taker. Does It make sense for Punk to lose 3 PPV's straight? I'm starting to hope 'taker doesn't come back for this WM and can figure out a better opponent (and worthy one) for Punk to go over on.
    You got the whc match correct even with the ziggler cash in but iinstead of swagger its gunna be orton, this will set up the ziggler orton fued that wwe has be planning on
    This is also the point of when cm punk won't have anything planned and soon wwe will run punks character right into the ground, this was a sort of respons to 'hurrts101'
    Bang on so far! Are you a WWE writer?
    im glad to see some people agree haha na im not a wwe writer.. i dont think i am
    i don't know about everyone else but i would love to see Ziggler cash in on the winner of Cena vs Rock and win the title and turn face. This could be a way to get him to be up with the greats because right now if he left, i would forget him in a month. also Mysterio and Cara i would want to see a ladder match instead, and if you can get them to face each other and give the titles to someone else. Taker has reported that he won't be at Mania but i know you proberly did this before he said that so everything looks pretty cool. whats the Pre-Show Match?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.