View RSS Feed

30seconds7897

What to do with Taker for Mania

Rate this Entry
This is my very first blog and I'm writing this because I think I have a great idea for The Undertaker to wrestle at Mania 29 without doing much work. We all know that Punk is going to lose to the Rock at EC so he figures into this equation. Whenever HHH comes back to Raw to avenge his father-in-law getting hurt by Brock he challenges him to aatch at Mania. Brock comes out with Heyman to answer HHH and Punk comes from behind and they both take out Hunter. Punk and HHH have history that was never really resolved as they rushed into their match back at Night of Champions a couple of years ago. With this happening Heyman tells HHH that they want a tag match with the 2 Heyman guys with whoever Hunter can find. What better partner for him to have but Taker. HHH comes out and says that the last 2 years he tried ending the streak and now wants to help keep it going. Taker has issues with Brock from UFC and we all know that he can't handle a physical match alone with him. I think this is an excellent way to get all these guys on the card and gave a good old tag team grudge match!

Submit "What to do with Taker for Mania" to Digg Submit "What to do with Taker for Mania" to del.icio.us Submit "What to do with Taker for Mania" to StumbleUpon Submit "What to do with Taker for Mania" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Personally, I think it is inexcusable to put anyone that is a singles wrestler into a tag team at Wrestlemania. Some of that is fine at other PPVs but I think Wrestlemania is special. Tag teams should compete in tag team matches and singles wrestlers should face against others.

I get where your idea is coming from, but if Taker can't work to full capacity then don't bother at all just retire at 20-0.
    Lol could you at least bother to make the blog look different than my blog from 3 days ago? :-D
    and Johny, it wont be the first time Taker was in a tag match in Mania, also it would save time and it will first accually interesting tag match in a long time
    Sad that the HOF is getting more cudos than the WM card that seems to be shaping up.

Your thinking regarding a tag match is a good one, but how about this.....
    CM Punk gets added to the Cena-Rock main event.

Brock faces 'Taker and the Game is the guest referee for their match. With a guest ref like Triple H is takes moments away from the actually wrestling in the match and slows it down a little bit.
    3countdcg: I gotta dissagree with that one, for 1) it would look too similar to last year and 2) Takers WM wins are legit and clean, it would be dumb to make him look like he needs help from ref
    Although I gotta admit that this could fuel the feud between Trips and Lesnar for SS or Extreme rules.
    Sorry I didn't read your blog, so if you came up with the same idea I guess great minds think alike. As for as them all being singles wrestlers the only one thats there all the time is Punk, so I don't think that matters. Also the MAIN EVENT of Wrestlemania 1 was a tag match. What's the big deal with putting 4 guys in 1 match and saving time and giving spots to guys that work all year round for Vince. Besides the match would work because there is history between all of them.
    Okay I take that bro 'If you have time, take a look at my blog. I put there sum more ideas for this match and it would be nice to hear your opinion
    How about Undertaker comes down to help the Sheild and shocks the world by being their leader or something.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.