View RSS Feed

Deadsector's blog

Deadsectors morgue- EC predictions and thoughts

Rate this Entry
Welcome, layth the sujbect on the table we'll waste no time.

pre-show- who gives a damn? Never watch the things myself.
all other matches- Who gives a damn? I don't know how its possible, this is the time of year when fans should be getting pumped about Wrestlemania. Instead we're slogging our way through a road built so bad the romans wouldn't piss on it. I'm sorry, I love wrestling and have for the most part enjoyed WWE even though it seems like we are in a re-building stage here. Yet they've done a real poor job with this years set up. I can hope that after EC things start heating up but that should have happened before the rumble. Even I, a fan of John Cena have tired of him of late, and I'm not really looking foward to a rock/cena 2 either. I'll buy the show because at the end of the day it will probably be fun but this year is looking to fall a bit flat.
Now having said that. Ec is going down like this.
US title- Miz (i hope not, but he needs something to help him right now, his babyface turn has been ok but he needs to step it up. Is botch thi s past weekend on punk however may have saured many people on him)
divas title- katlyn (thats all)
clay and tensai vs 3mb- too cool the second (i heard this match was going to be on the card, i hope not but we'll see)
The sheild vs Ryback, cena and sheamus- no contest (match is going to turn into a brawl without a winner crowned. It's really the only way i can see this working as this is a really bad choice of matches to have. What WWE was thinking here i have no idea but it sucks both ways. A no contest is the only way i can see any good out of this match)
WHC- ADR (there will be no cash in by Ziggler)
Elemenation chamber- Jack Swagger (i'm going out on a limb here, if ADR is champ and ziggler doesn't cash in then we need a heel to face him. We've seen orton and ADR way to often this year. Henry isn't an option either as it seems to me that ADR doesn't work well with big men. Swagger is the guy i'm picking he's tallented and although he's big hes not huge and ADR could work a fast paced match with him)
Rock Vs Punk- Rock (what else is there to say)

Thats it guys thanks for reading.

Submit "Deadsectors morgue- EC predictions and thoughts" to Digg Submit "Deadsectors morgue- EC predictions and thoughts" to del.icio.us Submit "Deadsectors morgue- EC predictions and thoughts" to StumbleUpon Submit "Deadsectors morgue- EC predictions and thoughts" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think you'd be making the same mistake WWE made the first time if you put him in the world title match. I do believe Ziggler will cash in at the EC either because a guy like Mark Henry, Orton, or Big Show attacks him after that.

Clay and Tensai are 1A compared to TOO COOL!!
    I think wwe is gunna give mr ziggles his final big push at wrestlemania, wwe is not gunna have anything planned properly so they will put some work into making him 'that guy' at wrestlemania...you know besides super shitty cena winning the wwe championship
    I think wwe is gunna give mr ziggles his final big push at wrestlemania, wwe is not gunna have anything planned properly so they will put some work into making him 'that guy' at wrestlemania...you know besides super shitty cena winning the wwe championship
    I'm fairly certain the Shield loses at EC and "gets what they have coming". WWE will likely tie up this storyline. I would be shocked if any of them got much if any TV time at Mania. WWE always reserves Mania slots for their biggest / established stars.
    Really think Ziggler will cash in at EC. He doesn't even have a match. You HAVE to expect him to show up, and for what other reason than a cash-in? Jericho will win EC, and Ziggler will cash-in. Letting Ziggler enter and leave Mania as the WHC in a high-profile feud against a legend like Jericho is all the Wrestlemania moment we can hope for. If they want him to steal the show, a 30 minute epic match is going to help him FAR more than a 20 second cash-in on a downed opponent. There's no place for bogus shit like that at Mania.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.