View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Elimination Chamber Predictions UPDATED

Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average.
Hey everyone. I'm back but I would like to update my predictions for Elimination Chamber. Why? Because there have been matches changed and matches added. I hope you enjoy.

[B]WWE Championship
The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk
[I]If Rock gets DQ'd or Counted Out, Punk wins the title.[/I][/B]

A rematch from the Royal Rumble. It wouldn't be the Road to WrestleMania without a big match BEFORE The Grandest Stage of all. No doubt, Rock will most likely retain since Vince McMahon wants Rock vs. Cena II and WWE Creative want CM Punk to challenge The Undertaker. I don't think there will be an interference from The Shield (FOR ONCE) so I think they will have a great match. My opinion on how they could improve from Royal Rumble? Have CM Punk hit a GTS or two, plus have Rock hit the Rock Bottom in the ring. Also, I think this time they should either have Punk tap out to the Sharpshooter or get pinned after a Rock Bottom. But now because of this new stipulation, there may be a chance that Punk will walk away with the WWE Title and perhaps set up a Triple Threat match at WrestleMania between him, Rock and Cena. I hope that is NOT the case. I would like to see Rock vs. Cena II. Nuff said.

[B]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: The Rock

World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show

[/B]Why are we having this match again? We saw Del Rio win the title in a Last Man Standing match, retain the title in a Last Man Standing match...so why are we having another match between these two? Both World Title matches at WrestleMania are one on one matches...so why not make this a Triple Threat match? A superstar who would be a great third opponent would be Wade Barrett. But because that won't happen, my pick will be Del Rio to win...again.

[B]Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Alberto Del Rio

Elimination Chamber match
Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Jericho[SUP]1 [/SUP]vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kane

[/B]Okay so this match has changed a lot. Rey Mysterio has been replaced by Chris Jericho and Jack Swagger and Kane have been added as the final participants. This takes a whole new turn to my previous prediction because now I think that Jericho would be a possible winner. Jericho vs. Del Rio for the World Title. It sounds good. But I will still stick with my prediction from last time. Here are the new predicted results...

Kane eliminated by Bryan via pinfall after a Roll Up
Bryan eliminated by Swagger via pinfall after a Chokeslam from Kane
Swagger eliminated by Orton via pinfall after an RKO
Henry eliminated by Jericho via pinfall after a Codebreaker from Jericho, an RKO from Orton and a Lionsault from Jericho
Jericho eliminated by Orton via pinfall after an RKO from the top rope.

[B]Winner: Randy Orton

Six Man Tag Team match
John Cena, Sheamus and Ryback vs. The Shield[/B]

Everyone thinks Cena's team will win. I actually took a close look at possible outcomes. One that I thought of was Cena's team LOSING to The Shield. No matter what happens, Cena will challenge the WWE Champion at WrestleMania but what would be left for Ryback and Sheamus? Here's a good one...a match against each other. Ryback and Sheamus could have a falling out, start brawling and Cena could get taken out and Shield could capitalize and steal the win off Cena's team.

[B]Winners: The Shield

United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz

[/B]I think this will be a repeat from Royal Rumble. Cesaro will get the better of Miz once more I think and go on to hold the U.S. Title past WrestleMania. Nothing really new here...but it will make Cesaro look even better to gain back to back victories over a former WWE Champion.

[B]Winner and STILL United States Champion: Antonio Cesaro[/B]

[B]Divas Championship
Kaitlyn (c) vs. Tamina Snuka[/B]

This match was originally supposed to be at Royal Rumble but they nixed it at the last minute. I don't think Kaitlyn's title reign will end so soon. Simple.
[B]
Winner and STILL Divas Champion: Kaitlyn [/B]

[B]
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK BUT PLEASE, NO HATE. THANK YOU.[/B]

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Elimination Chamber Predictions UPDATED" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Elimination Chamber Predictions UPDATED" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Elimination Chamber Predictions UPDATED" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Elimination Chamber Predictions UPDATED" to Google

Comments

"I would like to see Rock vs. Cena II. Nuff said."

uh...okay, why?
    1. Quote Originally Posted by The Piper
      "I would like to see Rock vs. Cena II. Nuff said."
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper

uh...okay, why?
    Because I wanted Cena to win the first time.
    Meh, it's the Road to WrestleMania. One of the title is going to change hands.

CM Punk will cheat to win the WWE title.
    Dolph Ziggler will cash in to win the WHC title.
    Miz will even the score and win the US title.
    Tamina will shock the world and win the Divas title.

One of those 4 scenarios is going to play out.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.