View RSS Feed

benfenton96

My WWE'13 Matches (2012)

Rate this Entry
I have been playing the WWE'13 Game like crazy ever since it was released. I have so far done a calender of matches from WrestleMania 28 (2012) to TLC (2012) and will work my way up to WrestleMania 30 (2014). This is just something I thought I'd upload so nothing important but if you wanna read and leave your thoughts, then be my guest!

WrestleMania XXVIII- 1/4/12
The Miz def. Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler (Money in the Bank Ladder Match)
The Big Show def. Randy Orton
Kane def. Sheamus
Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes def. Mankind
Trish Stratus & Kelly Kelly def. Divas Champion Brie Bella & Eve
Alberto Del Rio def. WWE Legends (The Godfather, Vader & Billy Gunn) (Gauntlet Match)
World Heavyweight Champion Edge def. Christian
Chris Jericho def. Daniel Bryan
The Undertaker def. Triple H (Hell in a Cell Match; Shawn Michaels was the Special Guest Referee; End of an Era Match)
WWE Champion CM Punk def. John Cena (The Rock Interference)
The Rock & Punk In Ring Brawl

Extreme Rules- 22/4/12
Sheamus def. Kane (Falls Count Anywhere Match)
The Big Show def. Randy Orton (Last Man Standing Match)
The Miz def. Rey Mysterio (2 out of 3 Falls Match)
Kelly Kelly def. Eve (No Disqualification, No Count-Outs Match; Loser Leaves WWE)
Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes def. Cactus Jack (Hardcore Match)
Christian def. Edge (New World Heavyweight Champion; Ladder Match)
The Miz def. Christian (New World Heavyweight Champion; Miz cashes in his MITB Contract)
John Cena def. CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio (New WWE Champion; Triple Threat Steel Cage Match)

Over the Limit- 20/5/12
Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett (double count-out)
WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston & R-Truth def. Daniel Bryan & Alberto Del Rio
The Big Show def. Chris Jericho
Christian def. Cody Rhodes (New Intercontinental Champion)
Randy Orton def. The Big Boss Man (Punt to the head)
Kharma def. Kelly Kelly
World Heavyweight Champion The Miz def. Edge (Big Boss Man was banned from ringside)
WWE Champion John Cena def. CM Punk (“I Quit” Match)

King of the Ring- 17/6/12
Chris Jericho def. Rey Mysterio (King of the Ring Quarter Finals Match)
WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston & R-Truth def. Primo & Epico
CM Punk def. Sin Cara (King of the Ring Quarter Finals Match)
Alberto Del Rio def. Daniel Bryan (King of the Ring Quarter Finals Match)
Sheamus def. Wade Barrett (King of the Ring Quarter Finals Match)
Randy Orton def. The Miz, Kane and Edge (New World Heavyweight Champion; Fatal 4 Way Match)
CM Punk def. Chris Jericho (King of the Ring Semi Finals Match)
Sheamus def. Alberto Del Rio (King of the Ring Semi Finals Match)
Intercontinental Champion Christian def. Cody Rhodes
Sheamus def. CM Punk (2012 King of the Ring Finals)
WWE Champion John Cena def. The Big Show

Money in the Bank- 15/7/12
Edge def. Christian, Sin Cara, Kane, Sheamus and Wade Barrett (SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match)
United States Champion Santino Marella def. David Otunga
WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston & R-Truth def. Primo & Epico
Eve def. Kelly Kelly (New Divas Champion)
World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton def. The Miz and The Big Boss Man (Handicap Match)
Alberto Del Rio def. Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler (RAW Money in the Bank Ladder Match)
WWE Champion John Cena def. The Big Show w/Kevin Nash (No Disqualification Match only for The Big Show)

SummerSlam- 12/8/12
Chris Jericho def. United States Champion Dolph Ziggler (non-title match)
Intercontinental Champion Christian def. Daniel Bryan
Sin Cara def. Cody Rhodes
Divas Champion Eve def. Kelly Kelly
Kane def. Alberto Del Rio
Sheamus def. The Miz
World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton def. Edge (Edge’s MITB Contract vs. Orton’s World Title)
WWE Champion CM Punk def. The Big Show and John Cena (Triple H was the Special Guest Referee; Triple Threat Match)
Kevin Nash and CM Punk In Ring Brawl
Alberto Del Rio def. CM Punk (New WWE Champion; Del Rio cashes in His Money in the Bank Contract)

Night of Champions- 16/9/12
United States Champion Dolph Ziggler def. Chris Jericho
Kane def. The Miz (New Intercontinental Champion)
Kelly Kelly def. Eve (New Divas Champion; If Kelly would have lost then she would have never got another Divas Championship Match ever again)
The Big Show def. Randy Orton (New World Heavyweight Champion)
The Miz & Daniel Bryan def. Kofi Kingston & R-Truth (New WWE Tag Team Champions)
John Cena def. Alberto Del Rio w/Ricardo Rodriguez (New WWE Champion)
CM Punk def. Kevin Nash (No Disqualification Match; If Nash lost then he would have to leave the WWE forever)

Hell in a Cell- 30/9/12
Chris Jericho def. United States Champion Dolph Ziggler (non-title match; 2 out of 3 Falls Match)
Sin Cara def. Sin Cara Negro
Intercontinental Champion Kane def. Christian
World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show def. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell Match)
Divas Champion Kelly Kelly def. Eve and Beth Phoenix (Triple Threat Match)
Alberto Del Rio def. Daniel Bryan, The Miz, CM Punk, Kevin Nash and John Cena (New WWE Champion; 6-Pack Hell in a Cell Match)

Vengeance- 21/10/12
United States Champion Dolph Ziggler def. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth (Triple Threat Match)
Divas Champion Kelly Kelly def. Beth Phoenix
Randy Orton def. Cody Rhodes
Sheamus def. Christian
WWE Tag Team Champions The Miz & Daniel Bryan def. CM Punk & Triple H (non-title match; Kevin Nash Interference)
World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show def. Chris Jericho
WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio def. John Cena (The Miz Interference; Last Man Standing Match)

Survivor Series- 18/11/12
Team Orton (Randy Orton, Sin Cara & Sheamus) def. Team Barrett (Wade Barrett, Hunico & Christian) (Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match)
Divas Champion Kelly Kelly def. Natalya
Cody Rhodes def. Chris Jericho (Match 1 in the “Best of 5” series for the vacant Intercontinental Championship)
Team Big Show (The Big Show, Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger) def. Team Brodus Clay (Brodus Clay, Kofi Kingston & R-Truth) (Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match)
CM Punk def. Alberto Del Rio w/Ricardo Rodriguez (New WWE Champion)
Team Triple H (Triple H, John Cena & The Rock) def. Team Nash (Kevin Nash, The Miz & Daniel Bryan) (Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match)

TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs- 16/12/12
Zack Ryder def. Dolph Ziggler (New United States Champion)
Randy Orton def. Wade Barrett (Tables Match)
WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston & R-Truth def. The Usos
Cody Rhodes def. Chris Jericho (New Intercontinental Champion; Ladder Match; Match 5 in the “Best of 5” series for the vacant Intercontinental Championship)
World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show def. Brodus Clay (Chairs Match)
Sheamus def. Christian
Triple H def. Kevin Nash (Ladder Match; Hanging above the ring is Nash’s Contract and Triple H’s Contract; If Triple H gets the contracts then Nash is fired and Triple H remains COO; If Nash gets the contracts he stays in the WWE and Triple H gets fired)
Beth Phoenix w/Natalya def. Kelly Kelly w/Alicia Fox (New Divas Champion)
WWE Champion CM Punk def. The Miz, Alberto Del Rio and John Cena (Fatal 4 Way Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match)

Submit "My WWE'13 Matches (2012)" to Digg Submit "My WWE'13 Matches (2012)" to del.icio.us Submit "My WWE'13 Matches (2012)" to StumbleUpon Submit "My WWE'13 Matches (2012)" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

All everybody does is whine and complain about legends taking young guys off the ppv. In yet, instead of having a dream match like Billy Gunn who you have on WM28 you have him facing Del Rio? If you are going to have him face someone....it should be a guy like Eddie Guerrero.

Miz winning MITB again?

How many times we got to have Punk vs Cena. Rock/Cena should have been the main event and was the main event!!

What is the problem with womens division today? Never defend their title on the biggest ppv of the year. Why does Divas want to leave? I'm starting to begin to wonder.....hmmm
    Fair point fair points, but didnt wanna use Eddie Guerrero as my matches are set as if they could actually happen and unfortunately he's not with us anymore. I just do the matches that I like, the next year 2013 has got different matches, some that haven't been done yet so hopefully that will be better

Thanks for comment tho
    Just wondering... what was the point of this blog? I'm not being a 'hater' right now, just wondering
    One more thing, you notice that some or most of the cutscences are botched or all mixed up. For example I was playing as mysterio and cara vs the team of orton and christian and christian dodged a tag from orton and he just left anyway when the match finnished after a 619 it went to a cut scene that had christian laying on the mat and orton beating on him with a chair along with cara, tell me that this isn't botched or mixed up. Funnyy but confusing. Whoever is reading this please share your wwe13 stories like this so I know its not just my game thx
    Nah its cool man, just sharing my matches nothing special aha
    Cool, I can't wait for wwe14 if that's even what its gunna be called. Take two better do good on improving this game
    I know yeah, hopefully they do and like your previous comment not so many blotches or glitches, Ill do a match and then sometimes and then ill go the top rope, do a diving move and then stay in the air for a bit before I dropped down to the canvas. If the games supposed to be as life like WWE as possible, then why is this happening, I dont see wrestlers do a diving move and stay in the air haha

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.