View RSS Feed

The Royal Ramble

The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 2

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
And now the epic conclusion to "If I Wrote the 1000th RAW!"
http://bodyslam.lockerdome.com/articles/98906042

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell sounds.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
The following contest is for the WWE Tag Team Championship!

Out comes the Tag Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth but on the way down Zack Ryder and Dolph Ziggler attack the two from behind! Ryder throws Kofi into the ring and the match begins! Ryder puts a beating on him for awhile, while the ref is yelling at Ziggler and Truth on the outside. Then Sheamus comes running down to the ring. Ryder jumps out of the ring and out comes Daniel Bryan! Bryan hits Sheamus over the head with the World title and pushes him out of the ring. Kofi then hits the Trouble in Paradise on Bryan but right as Kofi turns around, Ryder hits him with a Rough Ryder! The ref then turns around and counts to 3 as Zack Ryder and Dolph Ziggler are the new Tag Team Champions! Ziggler on the outside throws Truth into the steal steps! Ziggler gets in the ring where he and Ryder celebrate with their new titles! They go outside and help up Bryan the three walk to the back with their new titles!

*Commercial Break*

A bunch of legends are in the ring including Bret Hart.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Ladies and Gentlemen, let's give a hand for the legends that defined Monday Night Raw!

Then Heath Slater's music hits and out comes the One Man Band. He walks to the ring with a mic in hand. Before he can say anything the lights go out and Chris Jericho's music kicks on and comes walking down to the ring. He gets in the ring.

CHRIS JERICHO
Would you please shut the hell up!

HEATH SLATER
But I didn't say anything.

CHRIS JERICHO
Wendy's! What did I just say?! How dare you come out week after week and berate all of these legends? How dare you come out here and call yourself a One Man Band, when you know and I know that I'm the only Rock star in the WWE! You can't just keep coming out here and doing this stuff but I can! Why you may ask? Because at Wrestle Mania 25 I defeated three legends to make myself a living legend! But there's one person in mind who I would love to beat up and that's Bret the Hitman Hart! I could never stand you and most of all, you give Canada a bad rep! I was always a HBK fan and I think you got what you deserved!

Glass shatters! Stone Cold Steve Austin comes down to the ring looking to raise hell! Austin doesn't even say a single word but Stunners Jericho! Then Bret Hart gives Jericho a Sharpshooter! The place goes crazy and Austin's music hits again.

HEATH SLATER
CUT THE MUSIC! Did everyone forget that I am here?!

Austin walks over to Slater gives him the finger then Stunners him! A beer bash with the legends follow!

*Commercial Break*

CM Punk is shown walking down the hall-way until he bumps into Stone Cold!

CM PUNK
Nice stunner out their!

STONE COLD
Punk you better win tonight or our deal is off.

CM PUNK
I'm assuming you're talking about Wrestle Mania?

STONE COLD
What else would I be talking about. Just this match. Prove to me that you have what it takes. And Punk. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

CM Punk smiles.

CM PUNK
You haven't seen anything yet!

Cut to Matt Striker.

MATT STRIKER
Ladies and Gentlemen...The Rock!

The Rock takes the mic and pushes Striker away.

THE ROCK
Finally! The Rock has come back to St. Louis! St. Louis! This is the place where The Rock won his first WWE Championship! And tonight here in the same place I will win my first WWE Championship is over 10 years! 10 years to long! The Rock and his millions....and millions of the Rock's fans will be chanting the Rock's name! As I will lay the SmackDown on John Cena and check CM Punk into the SmackDown hotel! Tonight I become the WWE Champion for the 8th time! IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!

*Commercial Break*

The bell sounds and standing ringside are Ric Flair and Mick Foley!

JUSTIN ROBERTS
The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Representing Mick Foley...

Kane's pryo goes off! Out comes the Big Red Monster, Kane! Kane will be representing Foley!

JUSTIN ROBERTS
And now representing Ric Flair...

Out comes the Big Show! The two start to brawl and goes to the outside quickly and the ref begins to start counting. He reaches a ten count and they are both counted out. Flair & Foley get in the ring with a mic!

RIC FLAIR
There's only one way we can settle this! And this me vs you Foley! At SummerSlam! Winner gets to be the GM of RAW! What do you say?

MICK FOLEY
WOOO! Let's do it!

Flair and Foley shake hands and Flair does a strut walk around the ring where Kane grabs Flair and choke-slams him! While the Big Show punches Mick Foley and KO's him! Kane and Show stand tall in the ring.

*Commercial Break*

The bell sounds.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
The following contest is for the WWE Championship!

The Rock comes out first to a massive pop, then John Cena, and then CM Punk! The three start to brawl and Punk gets thrown to the outside. Cena and Rock then have a stare-down. The two then start to trade lefts and rights going back and forth until the Cena closelines the Rock to the outside. Punk then gets back in the ring, runs off the ropes and does a Suicide Dive to both of them! This match goes on through three commercial breaks! This is one of the best matches in Raw's history filled with near-falls. The match is almost over as the Rock spinebusters CM Punk and gets set up for the People's Elbow! The Rock hits it perfectly and covers Punk but Cena breaks up the count at the last second! Cena goes to give an AA the Rock but the Rock counters into a Rock Bottom. The Rock covers but Punk now breaks up the count at the last second! The Rock pulls up Punk and holds him in position for a Rock Bottom! The place is going crazy! Rock hits it and covers Punk but Cena once again breaks up the count! The Rock just can't catch a break! The Rock pulls up Cena for a Rock Bottom but Cena counters into an AA! Punk then grabs Cena and gives him an GTS! Punk covers Cena and wins the match! CM Punk retains the WWE Championship! All three men are laying life-less in the ring. Then Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes come running down and start to beat up on John Cena! The Rock gets up and tries to help Cena but then Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder come running down and jump the Rock all 5 men are beating the crap out of Cena and Rock. Cena and Rock get thrown to the outside. Now all five of them surround Punk. They get closer to him but then help him up. Punk smiles and yells at them to continue attacking! All five continue to attack while Punk watches from inside the ring! Vince McMahon comes out and starts to yell at Punk!

VINCE MCMAHON
STOP! NOW STOP!

CM PUNK
Vince I told you I had a revolution planned for tonight and this is it! This company will never be the same again!

VINCE MCMAHON
Damn it! Everyone get out here and stop them!

The whole WWE roster fills out, the 5 guys jump back into the ring and the roster surrounds the ring.

CM PUNK
Vince! Call them back!

VINCE MCMAHON
Or what Punk? What are you going to do?

CM PUNK
Introduce a little anarchy!

Punk then snaps his fingers into the mic and the whole roster begins to fight one another and Vince looks shocked and scared! The other 5 guys then throw Cena and Rock back into the ring and continue to beat them down! Punk raises his arms in the air with the belt on his arm. Vince looks on as he has lost complete and utter control of the company....

End of Show!

So what did you all think? In that episode I set up a few things. #1. A new stable called The Revolution with CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow. #2. New rivalry set ups - Punk vs Austin, Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio, Kidd vs Miz, Revolution vs baby faces. #3. Tried to bring back some attitude!

Thank you for reading, please follow me @The_RoyalRamble on Twitter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed it as much I enjoyed writing it. Writing for the WWE is something I've always wanted to do and maybe someday it could happen. Thanks for reading.

Submit "The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 2" to Digg Submit "The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 2" to del.icio.us Submit "The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 2" to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wrote this on the 12th...since then Punk was robbed again by the Pimp (MR MCMAHON) and the people's Prostitute continued to hold onto the people's struttle and make a new belt with Bull's Heads on them! Now I read that the WWE and PARA-MOUNT pictures are in bed together promoting the "Rock-stitutes new movie! Is Vince pulling the struttle or is Money, Money, Money McMahon paying for services?

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Finger Death Punch
    I loved it! I would have loved to tune in for that show. Your ending is similar to my ending in the BLOG, "Who's Better, Cena or the Rock"...except I had the Shield giving the beat-down, with Sheamus and Ryback running in and ultimately joining the Shield to rid the Corporate Puppet(Cena) and the Prostitue(Rock) of their phony ways(Win with elbow drop and firemans carry). If those moves win titles Brad Armstrong and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine shoulda been CHAMPIONS!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.