View RSS Feed

The Royal Ramble

The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 1

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Before you start reading, I wrote this about I wanna say 3 weeks before the 1000th episode of Monday RAW aired. I actually wrote it on here but it was too long and it wouldn't accept it. I split into two parts and it never posted to this site for some reason I have no idea why. After receiving great reviews on it, I wanted to share it with you all. I'll even post a link to another website to prove that this was written weeks before the 1000th episode of RAW. Please enjoy and leave some feedback. http://bodyslam.lockerdome.com/articles/98906042

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if the WWE asked me to write an episode of Raw for them? What if it was the 1000th episode? You wanna know what I would say? I would say, I will have people talking about the WWE and this episode for a long time. I would change the WWE for the good and do what needs to be done! I would listen to the people and give them what we all want! This is the script that I have written for Raw's 1000 episode! It will begin to go through-out the whole show and try to use some imagination through-out! Please enjoy this one of a kind blog!
The following will be in semi-script format...

Open Raw with a new logo, video, Raw video entrance and new theme song. Pyro goes off and Raw is live for the 1000th time!

CM Punk's music hits and out comes the WWE Champion and he does not look like he's too excited to be there. He is also carrying a small case. Punk grabs a mic, lays down the championship perfectly in front of him, & he sits down Indian style, setting the briefcase down next to him.

CM PUNK
For the 1000th time, Monday Night Raw is here! I would usually just put on a smiley face and come out here and act like nothing is wrong. Well, I just can't keep quiet anymore! Remember those pipe-bombs? You're about to hear one! Now about a week or so ago I got a phone call from non-other than Stone Cold Steve Austin. And what he pretty much said was that if you want to be as big as possible you need to do something the crowd wants and to stop listening to the man! Let's just say I'm gonna take his advice. For about the past year now, I have worked my ass off and succeeded more than I ever imagined. But for some reason, I'm still second to... John Cena. Which is funny because I have been WWE Champion since November! So Vince, what you're saying is that one man, one single person is bigger than the one thing that use to mean everything to everyone! Now this belt in front of me is just a prop. Nobody cares about it and why? Because Vince wants to shove John Cena so far down throats it's made us forget what means the most in the WWE! This company has become so childish, so stupid, so dumb, IT MAKES ME SICK THAT AM THE CHAMPION OF THIS COMPANY! But thank God that this belt is just a prop now because I don't want to be the face of a company that makes everything look so childish! Maybe it's the fact that I'm carrying around a championship that looks like a 10-year old girl made. Well actually it was brought in from John Cena so that would explain the 10-year old girl theory. Maybe that's why people don't take it seriously. I think it's time for a make over!

CM Punk jumps out of the ring to grab a sledge hammer. Goes back in and holds the hammer over the belt.

CM PUNK
Sorry Hunter if I'm stealing your gimmick for this.

CM Punk then starts to crush the WWE Championship! The belt is shattered and torn to bits. He then picks up the briefcase.

CM PUNK
What I hold in my hand is the future! The WWE Championship used to have prestige to it! I'm bringing the prestige back! Before I came out here, there was a new WWE Championship belt sitting in my dressing room! And here it is....

Punk pulls out the new WWE Championship belt! Punk's music hits and he starts to walk out of the ring but then something stops him and shakes his head. He walks back into the center of the ring and throws down the title.

CM PUNK
Cut my music! Something inside tells me that things still won't change until I make them change! Tonight, I promise you, things are going to change! Since that phone call, I have began a mission to bring back the anarchy in the WWE! I have a locker-room full of guys that will agree with me! All I have to do is snap my fingers and the anarchy and a revolution will begin! But I will wait for the right moment to do that. I am going to.....

Punk's mic gets cut off and out comes Vince McMahon.

VINCE MCMAHON
That's enough Punk. I just wanted to come out here and tell you that you will defend you championship in a triple threat match tonight. CM Punk you will face John Cena....and this man...

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN! The Rock comes walking down past McMahon and heads straight for the ring. The Rock gets in and gets face to face with Punk. Punk raises up the belt as the Rock continues to stare at him. Then out of no where the Rock gives a Rock Bottom to Punk! The Rock then holds the championship up, throws it next to Punk and then leaves the ring and goes up the stage where John Cena is waiting for him. The two stare down until Punk get's on the mic again.

CM PUNK
ROCK! You just made a big mistake.

*Commercial Break*

The bell sounds.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
The following contest is for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Out comes Sheamus to defend the World Heavyweight Championship. Then Daniel Bryan comes out as it's Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus for the title. The two wrestle through two commercial breaks. Towards the end of the match Sheamus goes to Brouge Kick Bryan but Bryan ducks and Sheamus hits the ref. Bryan comes running back at Sheamus trying to hit him with a close-line but Sheamus ducks, runs off the ropes, and hit Bryan with a Brouge Kick. Sheamus covers Bryan but the ref is out. Dolph Ziggler comes running out and attacks Sheamus. Zack Ryder then runs out with a chair and Ziggler jumps out of the ring as Ryder looked like he was going to hit him with it. Ryder turns around and sees Bryan about to get up. Ryder holds the chair over his head but at the last second turns and hits Sheamus with the chair, thus turning Zack Ryder heel. Bryan crawls over to pin Sheamus and Ryder wakes up the ref. The ref slowly counts to 3 and Daniel Bryan is the new World Heavyweight Champion. Zack Ryder jumps to the outside and shakes hands with Ziggler and the two walk to the backstage together. Bryan is jumping around the ring doing his "Yes" taunt, while Sheamus is slow to get up.

*Commercial Break*

Backstage Ziggler and Ryder are walking down the hall-way when Kofi Kingston and R-Truth get in their way and start yelling at them.

KOFI KINGSTON
What the hell was that Ryder?!

Ryder continues to ignore them. Kofi grabs Ryder and spins him around and they get face to face.

KOFI KINGSTON
How about this. Truth and I vs you and Ziggler?

Ziggler jumps in between the two of them.

DOLPH ZIGGLER
Only if you put those belts on the line!

KOFI KINGSTON
Deal!

Back to the live audience and Alberto Del Rio's music hits. Del Rio comes out and we are about to have a match. Then Sin Cara comes out but instead of doing his normal ring entrance he dives in and attacks Del Rio. The two wrestle for about 3 mins until Ricardo Rodriguez gets involved and then Del Rio is disqualified. Del Rio and Ricardo continue to assault Sin Cara until Rey Mysterio's music hits! Rey comes flying down and beats down Del Rio and Ricardo. Del Rio gets thrown out of the ring and Mysterio gives a 619 to Ricardo. Del Rio runs to the backstage area while Mysterio helps up Sin Cara. The two just stare at each other.

End of Hour 1!

*Commerical Break*

The camera focuses on the live crowd and then...Are you ready?! The crowd erupts and out comes DX! They do their regular DX stuff and the music stops and the crowd is still going crazy.

SHAWN MICHAELS
We're back!

TRIPLE H
And it feels damn good!

SHAWN MICHAELS
Should we stop wasting time and get to it?

TRIPLE H
I don't know. Let's ask the crowd. Are you ready? NO! ST. LOUIS THIS IS THE MOST HISTORIC EPISODE OF RAW EVER! GET UP OFF YOUR ASSES AND LET US HEAR YOU! I SAID ARE YOU READY?! Then, for the thousands in attendance and for the millions watching at home. And for Brock Lesnar! If you don't say yes to my challenge...THEN I'LL MAKE YOU SAY YES!

SHAWN MICHAELS
Umm Hunter. That's someone else's catchphrase.

Triple H slowly turns to Shawn and with a smart ass grin.

TRIPLE H
Suck it Shawn. Anyway LLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!!

SHAWN MICHAELS
And if you're not down with that, then I got two words for ya!

Out of no where Brock Lesnar's music hits! Triple H jumps out of the ring and grabs a sledge hammer. He starts to walk up the ramp and he is ready to battle Lesnar. But Lesnar runs in from the crowd gets in the ring and gives an F-5 to Shawn Michaels! Triple H turns around and sprints to the ring. Lesnar jumps out and Triple H is yelling at him to get back in the ring! Lesnar grabs the mic.

BROCK LESNAR
Do I accept? You bet your ass I accept!

Brock Lesnar walks up to ramp backwards continuing to stare at Triple H.

*Commercial Break*

The bell sounds.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
The following contest is for the United States Championship!

Damien Sandow comes out as he is sit to go one on one with Santino. Santino comes out. The two have a quick match. In the end Santino tries to hit the Cobra but misses and Sandow hits the Illumination and pins Santino to become to the new United States Champion. Sandow grabs a mic.

DAMIEN SANDOW
Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment! For those who have absolutely no idea who I am. I am the new United States Champion, Damien Sandow! And as much as I dislike CM Punk, I agree with every single word he has spoken here tonight! The dawning of a new era is upon us! And that new era begins tonight! You're Welcome!

Sandow continues to celebrate with his new title.

*Commercial Break*

The bell sounds

JUSTIN ROBERTS
The following contest is a six man elimination match for the Intercontinental Championship!

AWESOME! The Miz makes his return and he looks ready to capture some gold. Brodus Clay comes out next, followed by Tyson Kidd. Then, Drew McIntyre comes out, followed by Cody Rhodes and then finally Christian is the last person. The match starts and everyone gangs up on Brodus! They beat him down and everyone gets a finishing move on him and Miz pins him and Brodus is gone. Then Kidd gets a roll up on McIntyre and now McIntyre is gone. The final four continue to wrestle as Raw goes to a commercial break. They come back on and they are all still going at it hard. Kidd rolls up the Miz but instead of pinning him he puts him in a Sharpshooter! The Miz taps out! Down to three now. Rhodes and Kidd wrestle for until Kidd does the same thing to Rhodes and gets him in a Sharpshooter! The Miz then runs into the ring and gives a Skull Crushing Finale to Kidd! Rhodes then covers Kidd and Kidd is gone! Christian then runs in rolls up Rhodes for a near fall! Christian goes for the Killswitch but Rhodes counters into a Cross-Rhodes! Covers Christian only to get a near fall! Christian rests his body on the bottom rope with his head towards the outside of the ring. The ref is checking up on Rhodes when from out of no where Sandow runs by and hit Christian over the head with the U.S. title! Rhodes pulls Christian over and pins him to become to the new Intercontinental Champion! Sandow gets in the ring and helps up Rhodes. Sandow and Rhodes proceed to shake hands and the two celebrate with their newly won titles!

*Commercial Break*

Vince McMahon's music hits and out comes McMahon. He grabs a mic and is ready to talk in the ring.

VINCE MCMAHON
Before I get started I just want to thank all of you for making this possible! Because of you all we have achieved something that has never been done before! Without any of you, this would never be possible and I thank you! Now on to business! I have been searching long and hard for the new GM of Raw and I have narrowed my list down to two people and I would like to bring them out now. So please come on you two.

Mick Foley's music hits and Foley comes out to a nice pop. He gets in the ring, shakes hands with McMahon, and they await on the next person. Then out of no where we hear....WOOOOOO and the place goes crazy! The Nature Boy Ric Flair has returned! Flair gets in the ring and shakes hands with McMahon but gives Foley an evil look.

VINCE MCMAHON
Now I know you two don't like each other too much so I'm going to make this quick! The two of you are going to pick a representative to wrestle each other tonight. Whoever wins the match for one of you will get you the job as the Raw GM! Good luck!

McMahon leaves the ring while Flair and Foley shake hands and leave.

*Commercial Break*

Back on Raw, Tensai is standing in the ring with a mic.

TENSAI
I am sick and tired of being treated like a nobody! I am issuing an open challenge to anybody in the back! Come on!

After awhile nobody shows up.

TENSAI
That's what I thought!

Then out of no where Ryback's music hits and Tensai double takes! Ryback comes storming down the ramp and into the ring. As he is doing his taunts, Tensai attacks Ryback from behind and the match begins. Tensai goes to throw a punch but Ryback catches it and throws Tensai down to the mat! Ryback completely man handles Tensai and gives him the Shell Shock! Ryback wins the match! Then Mark Henry's music hits and out comes the World's Strongest Man! Ryback is waiting him to enter but Tensai then comes back with a chair and hits Ryback but does nothing to him. Ryback then focuses his attention to Tensai until Henry jumps in the ring and gives a World's Strongest Slam to Ryback! Tensai then follows with a Running Senton Splash! For the first time Ryback is down! Henry then picks up Tensai and gives a World's Strongest Slam to him! Mark Henry stands over both of them, staring at them.

End of Hour 2!

*Commercial Break*

The bell sounds.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
The following contest is for the WWE Tag Team Championship!

To be continued with an epic conclusion......

Submit "The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 1" to Digg Submit "The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 1" to del.icio.us Submit "The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 1" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 1" to Google

Comments

Raw1000 was the best show the WWE put on in years. Your suggested script blows the one creative came up with out of the water. Regardless, fantastic work in this blog, very well thought out.
    far too many exclamation marks, like seriously, that's way too many
    A lot of reasons why these scenarios wouldn't work. Rock only works like 3-4 matches per year. That is issue 1. Issue #2 the new WWE belt obviously isn't ready to be on TV and the belt should be presented if you ask me if any date on the 50th anniversary of WWE title belt which day falls on Raw this year. Issue 3, TNA lawsuit wouldn't have allowed Flair to be part of the show. Issue 4, you really want Ryder to ride Ziggler's coattails going into Summerslam instead of him facing Jericho? Issue 5, 6 man elimination match on Raw? Way to keep a casual fan interested. Should just be a 6 pack challenge. Issue 6, I enjoyed the DX reunion more so the reason for XPac, Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn to be part of it. Shocked by how short the segment you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    A lot of reasons why these scenarios wouldn't work. Rock only works like 3-4 matches per year. That is issue 1. Issue #2 the new WWE belt obviously isn't ready to be on TV and the belt should be presented if you ask me if any date on the 50th anniversary of WWE title belt which day falls on Raw this year. Issue 3, TNA lawsuit wouldn't have allowed Flair to be part of the show. Issue 4, you really want Ryder to ride Ziggler's coattails going into Summerslam instead of him facing Jericho? Issue 5, 6 man elimination match on Raw? Way to keep a casual fan interested. Should just be a 6 pack challenge. Issue 6, I enjoyed the DX reunion more so the reason for XPac, Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn to be part of it. Shocked by how short the segment you have.
    shut the fuck up dude. You took this way too seriously! This is way better than the piece of shit product the WWE has!
    Quote Originally Posted by TRICK1042
    shut the fuck up dude. You took this way too seriously! This is way better than the piece of shit product the WWE has!
    Seeing DX on Raw 1000 for about 3 minutes was better than seeing the whole gang together? Using guys who WWE obviously couldn't use....hell yea it is gonna look better on paper. In reality, I didn't want to see my fav all-time superstar on crutches on Raw 1000. You didn't even have a GM announced which turned out to be AJ. You have DX look weak having HHH go after a sledge hammer? Like he needed it with his partner in the ring.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.