View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

Top 10 biggest moments in Trish Stratus WWE career.....

Rate this Entry
To give some much needed love to in my opinion the greatest women's wrestler of all-time: Trish Stratus...decided to make a top 10 moments blog. This is because she is going into the Hall as well. Did the same with Foley in previous blog. How can you possibly break this down? I certainly listed these based on what I think meant most to Trish's career. I woudn't hate your list if you had them in a different order. Leave yours in the comment section below....here we go; Top 10 moments in Trish Stratus WWE career:

Honorable mention: Trish Stratus returns to hometown at WM18; Trish wins womens title in mixed tag Raw in hometown; Trish wins Hardcore title

10.Backlash 2000-The first big bump Trish too was at Backlash 2000 through a table. How many Divas first big bump is through a table? Tried to kiss Bubba to get away, but didnt work. He earned the respect of the lockerroom that night. Which is why it should be ranked in the top 10.
9.WM 17-First big Mania moment was when she came out and slapped Vince attacking Stephanie as well during McMahon's street fight at WM17. Everyone was expecting her to ask Vince for forgiveness, but she slapped the taste out of his mouth. Most shocking moment on that WM was Linda getting up out of that chair after all that time. It was awesome to have that moment with fans going nuts for Linda standing up. After that moment, she really just started getting in the ring.
8.WM 20-The reason I rank 20 over 17 because I was more shocked. That along with her turning on Vince was trumped by Linda getting out of the wheelchair. Christian gave her the walls of Jericho on Raw before Mania. She slapped the taste out of Jericho's mouth. Trish was embarrassed on Raw before Mania 17 by Vince and Steph. I was still talking about that after WM20.
7.Survivor Series 02-Setting the bar that women never done before. That feud with Victoria was awesome. Led to a hardcore match at Survivor Series which is one of the best matches either has ever had. Even though she lost,she broke new ground for women in wrestling. Never seen women take chair shots, trash can shots, among other weapons.
6.WM 19-One could argue her biggest moment at WM was at 19 when she won the womens title back from Victoria in a triple threat match. Certainly her biggest victory on the show. If she had won at 18, like I wanted.....no question in anyones mind.
5.Winning women's title-1st time she won the women's title at Survivor Series 01 which is the start of a new era post Chyna, Sable,and Luna era. It was the start for her to lead the division with Molly Holly, Lita, Victoria among others. Winning first women's title would rank top 3 possibly in other Divas moments ever.Which again means she is truly the best Diva all-time.
4.Mixed tag main event-Every Diva can say they won their first women's title, but very few can say they were part of a main event of Raw with the top stars at the time which was Rock/Lita vs Trish/HHH.Certainly wasn't the last time for Trish, but at that time.....no women were put up to that par. Put in that position which still says to me it is special.
3.Unforgiven 06-I wouldn't mind anyone at all to say her best moment was at Unforgiven at her hometown winning her final match vs one of her biggest rivals. Record setting 7 women's champion What a way to go out on top of the women's division./Trish Raw 04-
2.Lita/Trish Raw 04-Again, another moment in which is rare. Divas 1 on 1 match for the women's title in the main event of Monday Night Raw. That is why I have it above Trish winning her final match in her hometown. Something that hasn't been done before and hasn't been done since. Which is probably why I should have this ranked #1. Yet again, one could argue it deserves to be #1 even though Trish lost.
1.Diva of the Decade-Why do I rank Diva of the Decade #1 is because it stated whether you like it or not, she was the best Diva of the first 10 years of Monday Night Raw. Unfortunately, didn't do the same at 20th anniversary giving this award. I'd argue she was the best Diva not only in the history of Raw, but all-time. Some even myself though Sable or Chyna deserved the honor over Trish at the time, but if you base it on career accomplishments. I think she outshines them all.

There you have it, the 10 biggest moments in Trish Stratus WWE career. I may follow up with a top 10 matches in her career as well. I want to know how I did and how you would rank her top moments.So leave that in the comment section below.Thanks for reading....hope you enjoyed!!

Blogs coming up(SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Trish Stratus top 10 matches
Why isn't Taker Mr.Wrestlemania
What bothers me about WM 17
Top 5 best and worst WM matches all-time(requested)

Submit "Top 10 biggest moments in Trish Stratus WWE career....." to Digg Submit "Top 10 biggest moments in Trish Stratus WWE career....." to del.icio.us Submit "Top 10 biggest moments in Trish Stratus WWE career....." to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 10 biggest moments in Trish Stratus WWE career....." to Google

Updated 02-15-2013 at 06:19 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Forgot to mention Trish's feud and match against Stephanie McMahon which I really enjoyed, one of her first major feuds.
    Also number 7 should be higher as it really set the bar higher for fellow Divas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie P Jr
    Also number 7 should be higher as it really set the bar higher for fellow Divas.
    Probably top 5? Replace WM19 and 1st women's title win.....awesome moments no matter where they are. It probably should be higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie P Jr
    Forgot to mention Trish's feud and match against Stephanie McMahon which I really enjoyed, one of her first major feuds.
    True, probably one of her best matches she ever had at No Way Out 2001.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.