View RSS Feed

BECCA_IS_AWESOME

The grandest stage of them all? Really.....

Rate this Entry
HEY guys, whats up ? there is a big winter storm gearing up to slam us here in the north east i live in the MA. SO STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!!!!

I have been reading your guys predictions and dream cards for wrestlemania 29 & 30. to me there seems to be a few things up in the air as to what might be booked because anything can happen in the next 6 weeks or so. many people have been comparing this years potential line up as a repeat of WM 28 & summerslam (IE: once in a life time, lesnar Vs HHH, Punk?) and i am beginning to agree. CAN WE STILL CALL IT THE GREATEST SPECTACLE IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT ANYMORE ?

I personally think that a big curve ball could be coming but its highly unlikely. I thought that the Jericho Vs. Punk best in the world match last year was awesome i enjoy those two very much. other then a few matches i didn't really care to much for the once in a life time i thought the wrestling in the match was mediocre at best from both guys (i'm not hating) i do order the PPV event religiously every year i always have (man do i miss the scrambler black box) damn Comcast!!!!!. anyways it seems to be gearing up to be a huge letdown and its sad....

They call the grandest stage of them all, I'ts where stars are born. that has been the belief for many many years. gone are the days where you can sit and watch this show which happens to be wwe's biggest of the year and have those goosebumps because of how epic it was. i very much enjoyed the taker Vs. HHH match hell in a cell even though the kayfabe was broken who cares i think it stole the night. AND NO IT DOES NOT DISCREDIT THE STREAK !!!! should we even call it the best show of the year ? will it live up to the hype? probably not but we as loyal, disgruntled fans will pay the $70 dollars invite over friends and order pizza only to then finally sit and watch this show that is most likely at then end of the night gonna leaves us either very very angry or mouth wide ope WTF just happened and not in a good way....

I know they say that there is always one match that will steal the show but is that enough to satisfy our wants for the best possible show they can put on? my answer is NO NO NO!!!!! yes i understand they have the fan fest all week with meet and greets, school rallies which is all great but for the ones who can't afford to be their only get the FINAL PPV product so it hurts to know what we are getting could be so much better. never mind the disgruntled employees/ superstars/ divas who had to pay for their own family and friends to come see them only to then get screwed on the pay they received (most likely wouldn't cover the cost) the wwe played it off like it was a banking error / who then cut a second check to keep them quiet once it was leaked.

HAS THIS YEARLY EXTRAVAGANZA BECOME A PAYDAY FOR MONEY HUNGRY IMPORTANT PEOPLE /WHILE THE MID CARDERS WHO ACTUALLY DO THE WORK GET SCREWED or CAN IT BECOME A NEW STEPPING STONE AND ONCE AGAIN BE THE PLACE WHERE MAGIC HAPPENS STARS ARE MADE AND WE FINALLY GET THOSE GOOSEBUMPS AND EPIC MATCHES BACK?
I SURE FREAKING HOPE SO

HERE is to a new clean slate for the E and a great show where anything is possible THANKS

Submit "The grandest stage of them all? Really....." to Digg Submit "The grandest stage of them all? Really....." to del.icio.us Submit "The grandest stage of them all? Really....." to StumbleUpon Submit "The grandest stage of them all? Really....." to Google

Updated 02-08-2013 at 04:46 PM by BECCA_IS_AWESOME

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good blog, Wrestlemania hasn't felt special since 2005. There have been good ones and bad ones inbetween 2005 and now, but they haven't been special.
    I couldnt agree more. There are many people who had their wrestlemania moments to help propel their careers to new heights. Eddie, Benoit, Cena, Batista, Rey, HBK, Steve Austin. And unfortunately, those days for now, are behind us. Yeah, i get it, Rock sells, Brock sells, Cena sells, Taker sells. But they job these guys out all year (del rio, barrett, kofi, ziggler, bryan) and obviously come WM time, they are in no shape to be viewed as anything other than curtain jerkers. They just wont build these guys, and just when you think they are, they lose like 4 weeks in a row to Orton and Sheamus (cesaro). And even Orton and Sheamus dont get put up in any upper card position.

Which is why im looking forward to mania being over, that way the rock, taker, hhh, brock and jericho can leave again and hopefully, HOPEFULLY, one of these guys gets built this year the way they deserve.

but for now, lets watch the Wrestlemania: The Millionaires Club and blame the guy that probably caused all this hesitation to attempt to build a new star: Mike Mizanin.
    ps: sorry Becca, didnt realize you were such a Miz fan, well save that debate for another day
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagg
    ps: sorry Becca, didnt realize you were such a Miz fan, well save that debate for another day

Lol its ok everyone is entitled to there opinions im not offended

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.