View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What is left for John Cena?

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion. Last time, I listed all the possible accomplishments for CM Punk but now I will do it for another man...John Cena. Yes, I am a John Cena fan but NO, I am not a little kid. I have been a Cena fan since I started watching WWE because he was one of the first guys I ever saw compete. I am a much bigger fan of Triple H and Randy Orton but for now, I will talk about Cena's career.

[B]Cena's career highlights:[/B]
- WWE Champion
- World Heavyweight Champion
- United States Champion
- World Tag Team Champion
- WWE Tag Team Champion
- 2012 Mr. Money in the Bank
- 2008 and 2013 Royal Rumble winner
- 2009, 2010 and 2012 Superstar of the Year

Cena has been with WWE for nearly 11 years and has had a miraculous amount of accomplishments, most done with style but some of them were just repetitive. Cena won his first WWE World Title when he was not even with WWE for three years. Since then, Cena has come along way with multiple other accomplishments, such as World Heavyweight, WWE Tag Team and World Tag Team Championships, winning 19 titles all together. Cena also set the record for most WWE Championship reigns at 10. Cena has the chance to break his own record by winning the WWE Title for an 11th time at WrestleMania 29, winning his 13th overall World Title.

[B]One question....what's left?

[/B]Let's have a look at some of the things Cena has not done thus far or if he will EVER do one if not all of these things.[B]

Become a Triple Crown Champion/Intercontinental Champion
[/B]Out of all of Cena's highlights, he is one of the major superstars that has not become a Triple Crown Winner. I would actually like to see Cena win the Intercontinental Championship at least once. Two times at the most. Randy Orton
Triple H
Edge
Shawn Michaels
Christian
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Bret Hart
Big Show
Kane
Rey Mysterio

The list goes on and on of all the Triple Crown winners and I am surprised that Cena has never won that title. I think it would be a good accomplishment for WWE Creative to consider giving Mr. Cena.

[B]King of the Ring Winner[/B]
Okay...I know this is probably the most unlikely thing to happen BUT, YA NEVER KNOW! I cannot personally see Cena winning the King of the Ring but there is not many other things that Cena could achieve.

[B]Challenge The Undertaker at WrestleMania[/B]
John Cena and Undertaker have had a few matches in the past. Each man claiming victories over the other. Cena has beaten Undertaker twice one on one with two extra pinfall victories in Tag Team matches. The most recent time these two went one on one was in 2006 for like 5-10 minutes until the match was broken up by Booker T and Big Show, giving Cena the DQ victory. Cena has improved in the ring by far since then and I would love to see John Cena of today take on The Undertaker of today at WrestleMania. Cena will NOT end the streak. NO WAY. But like the Triple Crown Champion, Cena is a major superstar that has not challenged The Deadman on The Grandest Stage of All. I would LOVE to see his match. I am from Australia and would use every cent I own to buy a ticket and fly out to the USA just for this match. CENA VS. UNDERTAKER - WRESTLEMANIA 31

[B]Commentary?[/B]
Cena as a commentator, not just as a guest but a few appearances at the announcer's desk. I think it would be good. When he hangs up the Sneakers and Jorts for good, I think Cena might make a good commentator but I think if there are no major injuries, then Cena will still be in WWE, let alone wrestling for a while to come.

[B]AS YOU CAN SEE, THERE IS NOT MUCH LEFT FOR CENA TO DO. BUT THERE ARE STILL A FEW THINGS. I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO SEE CENA WIN THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP THE MOST. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS POST. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK. LEAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS BELOW AND FEEL FREE TO ADD IF YOU THINK THAT I MISSED SOMETHING. PLEASE....[U]NO[/U] HATE![/B]

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What is left for John Cena?" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What is left for John Cena?" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What is left for John Cena?" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What is left for John Cena?" to Google

Tags: john cena
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cice
    Huh positive Cena fans on the internet? I thought they were just a myth. Anyway, seeing Cena vs Taker would be cool. But you know the moment they announced it IWC/Cena Haters would just crap themselves with hatred. I think it would be a good match. People always complain that Cena burries people, but look at who he put over! Ziggler, Tensai (for alittle bit), Cm Punk, Wade Barrett, Brock Lesnar, Alberto Del Rio, The Nexus, and the list goes on!
    I'm not saying this because I dislike Cena, but I have to disagree. The only person on this list that Cena actually put over was Punk. Yes, he was beaten by Tensai when they first decided that he was going to be a monster, but 2 weeks later he beat Tensai in under 50 seconds. He lost to Wade Barrett one time and that was due to the stipulation of if Cena loses he joins the Nexus, any other time they fought Cena destroyed him. Lastly he lost the MITB ladder match to Ziggler, which was nice of him, but from that point on he beat him every single time thereafter and made him look weak. He's also never lost to Del Rio, destroyed the Nexus single handed, and defeated Brock Lesnar a month after his big return.

I'm not saying that in these matches Cena didn't help his opponents look good in the ring, but without actually losing to these people doesn't really help put them over.
    i would love to see him in a tag team, cena/ryder, they are close friends in real, and had a storyline together, and it would cena out of the main event for some months, that is much needed in my opinion and it would boost the tag division
    I'd like to see him retire.
    One thing to add to the list is Cena needs a heel turn before he ends his career.
    cena vs taker wm30. this is very possible.
    I agree, it's nice to see a blog that doesn't bash Cena. Kind of refreshing. The only thing that I would add is that he's still relatively young and depending on how he's booked, could be a major player for another ten years. The only major match that WWE would need to put a rush on is the UT-Cena Mania match, but that's due to UT's age, health, etc. Aside from that, I think there is plenty of time to do everything else, including a multi-year heel run, and then a shorter "redemption" run, after that. Not to mention he could be a fixture for years after his in-ring career is over, in the form of a Manager, or other on-air personality.
    nice blog, but many have achieves less than he as and yet have achieved more with fans than he ever will
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.