View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What is left for John Cena?

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion. Last time, I listed all the possible accomplishments for CM Punk but now I will do it for another man...John Cena. Yes, I am a John Cena fan but NO, I am not a little kid. I have been a Cena fan since I started watching WWE because he was one of the first guys I ever saw compete. I am a much bigger fan of Triple H and Randy Orton but for now, I will talk about Cena's career.

[B]Cena's career highlights:[/B]
- WWE Champion
- World Heavyweight Champion
- United States Champion
- World Tag Team Champion
- WWE Tag Team Champion
- 2012 Mr. Money in the Bank
- 2008 and 2013 Royal Rumble winner
- 2009, 2010 and 2012 Superstar of the Year

Cena has been with WWE for nearly 11 years and has had a miraculous amount of accomplishments, most done with style but some of them were just repetitive. Cena won his first WWE World Title when he was not even with WWE for three years. Since then, Cena has come along way with multiple other accomplishments, such as World Heavyweight, WWE Tag Team and World Tag Team Championships, winning 19 titles all together. Cena also set the record for most WWE Championship reigns at 10. Cena has the chance to break his own record by winning the WWE Title for an 11th time at WrestleMania 29, winning his 13th overall World Title.

[B]One question....what's left?

[/B]Let's have a look at some of the things Cena has not done thus far or if he will EVER do one if not all of these things.[B]

Become a Triple Crown Champion/Intercontinental Champion
[/B]Out of all of Cena's highlights, he is one of the major superstars that has not become a Triple Crown Winner. I would actually like to see Cena win the Intercontinental Championship at least once. Two times at the most. Randy Orton
Triple H
Edge
Shawn Michaels
Christian
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Bret Hart
Big Show
Kane
Rey Mysterio

The list goes on and on of all the Triple Crown winners and I am surprised that Cena has never won that title. I think it would be a good accomplishment for WWE Creative to consider giving Mr. Cena.

[B]King of the Ring Winner[/B]
Okay...I know this is probably the most unlikely thing to happen BUT, YA NEVER KNOW! I cannot personally see Cena winning the King of the Ring but there is not many other things that Cena could achieve.

[B]Challenge The Undertaker at WrestleMania[/B]
John Cena and Undertaker have had a few matches in the past. Each man claiming victories over the other. Cena has beaten Undertaker twice one on one with two extra pinfall victories in Tag Team matches. The most recent time these two went one on one was in 2006 for like 5-10 minutes until the match was broken up by Booker T and Big Show, giving Cena the DQ victory. Cena has improved in the ring by far since then and I would love to see John Cena of today take on The Undertaker of today at WrestleMania. Cena will NOT end the streak. NO WAY. But like the Triple Crown Champion, Cena is a major superstar that has not challenged The Deadman on The Grandest Stage of All. I would LOVE to see his match. I am from Australia and would use every cent I own to buy a ticket and fly out to the USA just for this match. CENA VS. UNDERTAKER - WRESTLEMANIA 31

[B]Commentary?[/B]
Cena as a commentator, not just as a guest but a few appearances at the announcer's desk. I think it would be good. When he hangs up the Sneakers and Jorts for good, I think Cena might make a good commentator but I think if there are no major injuries, then Cena will still be in WWE, let alone wrestling for a while to come.

[B]AS YOU CAN SEE, THERE IS NOT MUCH LEFT FOR CENA TO DO. BUT THERE ARE STILL A FEW THINGS. I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO SEE CENA WIN THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP THE MOST. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS POST. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK. LEAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS BELOW AND FEEL FREE TO ADD IF YOU THINK THAT I MISSED SOMETHING. PLEASE....[U]NO[/U] HATE![/B]

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What is left for John Cena?" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What is left for John Cena?" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What is left for John Cena?" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What is left for John Cena?" to Google

Tags: john cena
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I think we'll see Cena v Taker at WM 30, not sure if Taker will go to 31. 30 seems the ideal WM for Taker to go out on.
    You have a few valid points and ideas that could happen the only thing to me is that i don't think cena vs. taker is a good idea in my eyes personally but might happen, cena facing barrett for the ic could be good some cena haters might think it could discredit barett more then put him over but overalll good bog and a nice read good job
    I like seeing a blog that does not trash John Cena, or ask for a heel turn. I'm a John Cena fan (not a kid either, 52 years old and a wrestling fan for 45 years). My comments about your comments: since the Intercontinental Title is somewhat considered to be a mid-carder's belt, that would be a step down for Cena, so I don't ever seen him challenging for that particular title. The whole "Triple Crown" thing is way overrated, because it includes mid-card titles. And King of the Ring, which I always liked, won't ever include Cena, because it does nothing to build him up, and he does nothing to build that event up. I can absolutely see him challenging the Undertaker at Wrestlemania #30. It's getting harder and harder for the WWE to give Taker a credible opponent at Wrestlemania, because while we know the streak will never be broken (and shame on those who feel he needs to lose the streak in order to put someone over; the Undertaker defeating someone at Wrestlemania in-and-of itself puts that person over, even with losing to Undertaker), so the challenge is putting someone against the deadman who we think might, even for just an instant, defeat him. That's why they used Shawn Michaels in back-to-back years, and then Triple H in back-to-back years, because there's no one else credible. John Cena ia absolutely a credible opponent for the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Cena won't win, but he puts enough doubt into our minds that he becomes a credible opponent. In my opinion, no one else is as credible as he is, because of his Super Cena persona. So one one could, and should, happen. The others won't.

Nice to read a well-written blog by another adult John Cena fan. Thanx. Rob
    Updated 02-02-2013 at 03:52 PM by RobVelcoff
    After beating Rock at WM this year......I think Cena vs Taker is left for WM 30. After that some dream matches possibly against Ryback or Steve Austin. Putting other talents over would be cool as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by BECCA_IS_AWESOME
    You have a few valid points and ideas that could happen the only thing to me is that i don't think cena vs. taker is a good idea in my eyes personally but might happen, cena facing barrett for the ic could be good some cena haters might think it could discredit barett more then put him over but overalll good bog and a nice read good job
    Cena as a commentator? No. Also Cena feuding with you is good for there career even if they lose. I think the reason Cena vs Taker will happen, is because Taker has never faced the main guy of the WWE at WM before.
    Loved this blog so much i actually registered with the site so i could comment.
    I'm 35 today, so not a kid, and don't mind Cena one little bit. Taker is the man and always will be but if your predicition is right about cena and taker going at it next year i'd fly from the UK to where ever to see it. I'm not sure the wwe could put on a bigger main event, even though the streak should never be broken.
    Great blog Ozfan, please keep up the good work
    Huh positive Cena fans on the internet? I thought they were just a myth. Anyway, seeing Cena vs Taker would be cool. But you know the moment they announced it IWC/Cena Haters would just crap themselves with hatred. I think it would be a good match. People always complain that Cena burries people, but look at who he put over! Ziggler, Tensai (for alittle bit), Cm Punk, Wade Barrett, Brock Lesnar, Alberto Del Rio, The Nexus, and the list goes on!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.