View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

STATE OF THE 'E: Long Term Effects Of Quick Fixes

Rating: 11 votes, 2.91 average.
Welcome everyone to another edition of STATE OF THE 'E! I wish it were a positive and upbeat one but unfortunately I am not in the state of mind to provide you with that. I'm very pissed off. I understand The Rock being back "means something" to VKM but what does it mean to me? Horse shit.

I'm sick and tired of VKM not relying on the people that are breaking their back for the company and going back to the well for the other guys. Its completely ridiculous that they stopped such a legendary WWE Championship run for a fake sonofabitch who will be leaving as soon as he got there. Why? To get more buyrates? To do "what's best for business"?? Screw that noise.

THE 'E has become WCW in the eyes of people who stuck around. They don't have any storylines completely thought out until the day of the show, they book like they're drunk and they certainly have no type of loyalty to anyone. Of course its a machine and it has to keep running. But the thing is, for 434 days, CM Punk completely carried THE 'E on his back while John Cena had literally and historically the worst year in his career.

The booking for Cena was done in a way that made him look like he was inferior to everyone and everything... now all of a sudden he's Super Cena again? C'mon. This is quite possibly the worst 24hrs of THE 'E that I've ever endured. The Rock is YOUR new WWE Champion. And weirdly enough, "G.I. JOE: RETALIATION" is the sponsor for Elimination Chamber and not to mention for the next three months he has a movie coming out to boot. How convenient.

I'm here to be the voice of the unpopular opinion... CM Punk was a fantastic Champion that even JR said restored legitimacy to the WWE Championship. Its not a prop. It's not a toy... even though it looks like one. And its not propaganda. And this right here is a slap in the face to not just the fans that stayed loyal after "The Attitude Era" but its also a slap to the face of the wrestlers and everyone else who stayed as well.

The Champions that are no longer Champion but still around to help out. Not The Rock, no, no, NO! He has to put himself over to make his ego worth it. Since he's been back he's not put one damn person over. At all. He's beaten The Miz and R-Truth at the height of their popularity as a tag-team. He beat the proverbial poster boy for THE 'E in John Cena and now he's beaten the singular man who's carried that company on his back for almost two years now in CM Punk.

Who does it help? Not a single fucking person in the back and I guarantee that even though VKM and he are working on a "handshake deal" he's still taking 25% of all of WM's intake of money this year when its all said and done. I'm sure he'll get a nice fat piece of the pie just to screw over the mid-carders again this year in their big payday.

And now to add insult to injury, you bring back Brock Lesnar... ANOTHER money hungry bad for business sonofabitch. And what does he do? F5's VKM. I wonder why? Maybe so the literal third wheel of The Attitude Era can get his second shot at him? Not surprised. Haitch VS Lesnar coming to a WRESTLEMANIA XXIX near you!! Yes, that's been the rumored match for a while now but, give us something different damnit.

And speaking of RAW... tonight was quite possibly one of the best worst episodes ever. Tensai in lingerie dancing was the icing on the cake from hell. I'm beginning to hate this company and the politicks that are taking it down. I'm a loyal fan to them and they're nowhere near loyal to me or the other ones who've been around from the 80's domination, the 90's failing then boom and then the big fall from grace during the "Ruthless Aggression" era.

As it stands right now... I'm not doing crap for Wrestlemania and I'm not buying Elimination Chamber either. They're not going to continue to get my money for their subpar outings.

/endrant

Leave whatever you wish at the bottom. I'm sure I'll get plenty hate for bashing The Rock and his "glorious" return. -_-

Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Long Term Effects Of Quick Fixes" to Digg Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Long Term Effects Of Quick Fixes" to del.icio.us Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Long Term Effects Of Quick Fixes" to StumbleUpon Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Long Term Effects Of Quick Fixes" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Let's put this into perspective. When the Rock was first the WWF Champion back in the 90s how would it be if he had a long time and Hogan just comes back and takes the title off him and only shows up part time. Same fucking thing
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391
    Let's put this into perspective. When the Rock was first the WWF Champion back in the 90s how would it be if he had a long time and Hogan just comes back and takes the title off him and only shows up part time. Same fucking thing
    Let me put THIS into perspective: Punk...held...the title..for 434 days. That's plenty of time to be an asset for the company. Rock did it. Punk couldn't. Apples never have and never will equate to oranges.
    I am a fan of the Rock, but him holding the title now does nothing for him. He has done it all apart from beating Taker at Wrestlemania.

The more I think about it the more it sickens me that they could give it to him just to produce buys.

I've gone off wrestling again cause it just does not cater for everyone anymore, just the Cena dick hoppers.
    Alright guys... i dont normally comment. The Rock going over Punk is the EXACT same reason why WCW didnt winthe monday night wars. WCW was content with letting their legendary proven names hog the spotlight, while the midcard up and comers never got a chance. During the attitude era WWE was forced to elevate their guys to top notch stars. WCW kept Austin in the midcard... look what he did in WWE. They need to learn a lesson from history... the only way to grow is to udevelop young talent. Lucky for WWE, TNA keeps Hogan and Sting center stage, not letting young guys in the spotlight. Just think... what if Wade Barrett stepped up, calling out Lesnar and his "professional" training, while Barrett learned his skills in back alleys where there is no referee or bell. And the two have a last man standing match at Mania... and Barrett WINS! WWE is digging their own grave buy not putting young talent over returning stars
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly
    Let me put THIS into perspective: Punk...held...the title..for 434 days. That's plenty of time to be an asset for the company. Rock did it. Punk couldn't. Apples never have and never will equate to oranges.
    Only to end up losing it to a part timer who has nothing left to prove. Quick if someone said Hogan should get another title reign everyone says he doesn't need neither does the rock. It is the equivalent of putting the WCW Title on David Arquette
    *claps* the truth has been spoken! agree with everything! they would rather push the rock than push the future which hurts them in the end. I'm not a huge cm punk fan but i really feel like there was a phoenix screwjob because the fact is, the longest reign in 25 years was ended by a part timer who is just going to drop the belt to supercena and leave after promoting another movie. What was the point in this? whats the payoff for punk? sure you get temporary ratings & money but where do you see the wwe in 5 years if they bury the best thing thats happened to them all for the rock? man srew the rock, im not going to bow down and kiss his ass because he was in the attitude era; he was great then but he is horrible now.Well I`m currently not watching anyways, but after the phoenix screwjob & plans for wm29 any interest of me returning to watch has been killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW
    *claps* the truth has been spoken! agree with everything! they would rather push the rock than push the future which hurts them in the end. I'm not a huge cm punk fan but i really feel like there was a phoenix screwjob because the fact is, the longest reign in 25 years was ended by a part timer who is just going to drop the belt to supercena and leave after promoting another movie. What was the point in this? whats the payoff for punk? sure you get temporary ratings & money but where do you see the wwe in 5 years if they bury the best thing thats happened to them all for the rock? man srew the rock, im not going to bow down and kiss his ass because he was in the attitude era; he was great then but he is horrible now.Well I`m currently not watching anyways, but after the phoenix screwjob & plans for wm29 any interest of me returning to watch has been killed.
    You've been quitting for months.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.