The Many Different WM29 Scenarios
by, 01-28-2013 at 03:55 PM (5833 Views)
As much as I want to do my own predictions for WrestleMania 29, I thought it would be better to list different scenarios for each match. But we'll start with the obvious ones.
Most likely to happen.
The Rock(c) vs. John Cena (WWE Championship)
- Based on the Rumble Results, this has about a 95% of happening. The remaining 5% would be a triple threat involving CM Punk.
CM Punk vs. The Undertaker
- If Punk's not in the Triple Threat, then this is his only other option for WrestleMania. Any other match would not be worthy of what Punk has done.
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
- It's been rumored to happen for a while, and if these two are on the card, this is the only conceivable option for them.
Different scenarios for The World Heavyweight Championship
1. Alberto Del Rio(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler (This is Ziggler's cash in)
2. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus (Either can win at EC)
3. Dolph Ziggler(c) vs. The Miz (Ziggler would have cashed in.)
4. Big Show(c) vs. Ryback (Big Show will probably get another rematch with Del Rio)
5. Triple Threat involving any of Del Rio, Ziggler, Orton, Sheamus, Miz and maybe even Kofi, Christian, Jericho or Cesaro.
Different scenarios for Team Hell No/Tag-Team Titles
1. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan - Tension would build, and similar to the WM22 match between Eddie and Rey, the partners would face each in a singles match, either just to determine who's the better, or a break-up with one of them holding both belts.
2. Team Hell No(c) vs. The Shield
3. Team Hell No(c) vs. 3MB
4. (Multiple Team Scramble) Team Hell No(c) vs. PTP vs. The Usos vs. Epico and Primo vs. 3MB vs. Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio.
Different scenarios for the Midcard belts (Not necessarily will be on the card.)
1. Antonio Cesaro(c) vs. The Miz, Christian or Jack Swagger - The feud with Miz could continue. Christian and Cesaro were once rumored to feud, and it could still happen. Swagger could come back as a face, and use his All-American Gimmick to bring the US Title back to a true American.
2. Wade Barrett(c) vs. Bo Dallas, Christian, Chris Jericho or Rey Mysterio. - Again there are many scenarios for Barrett. The confrontation with Bo at the Rumble could carry over until WrestleMania, and build both up. Or a veteran like Christian, Jericho or Mysterio can feud with Barrett and put him over on the grand stage.
The Money in the Bank Scenario
Any of the following could be in MITB, IF they do bring it back:
Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Christian, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Chris Jericho, Ryback, Wade Barrett, The Miz, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, Antonio Cesaro, Jack Swagger, Big Show, The Shield, Zack Ryder, Santino Marella, R-Truth, Justin Gabriel, Bo Dallas
Other possible singles matches
1. Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust
2. Cody Rhodes vs. Kofi Kingston
3. Sheamus vs. Undertaker (if Punk is involved in Rock/Cena)
4. Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara (Please, no)
5. If you have any others please list them in the comment section.
Scenarios for the Divas Title
1. Kaitlyn(c) vs. AJ Lee (Most likely)
2. I could care less