View RSS Feed

knox

Is John Cena the Leader of The Shield?

Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average.
Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I wanna blog about the possibility of Cena being the leader of The Shield. Now I know its a long shot but I have some great points that could be Cena's motive. Again, I'm 100% sure none of this will ever happen because they refuse to turn Cena heel but hear me out, hope you enjoy.

Who Has The Shield attacked?

Ryback

The Miz

Randy Orton

Sheamus

Daniel Bryan

Kane
Now of those names I mentioned, they all got revenge in some way. Daniel Bryan, Kane & Ryback had a great match with The Shield at TLC even in a losing effort. Orton has been out almost every week trying to attempt to atleast get revenge on them along with Sheamus.

The Shield's Survivor Series Debut: Cm Punk vs Ryback vs Cena
Now in this match the Shield debuted and attacked Ryback and put him thru a table. Now notice the fact that they left Cena alone, I don't think they bothered Cena and if so it was quick. They left Cena alone and allowed Punk to pin him but they basically came out and destroyed Ryback.

The Shield attacks Cena:
They actually did attack Cena one time I believe on Raw against The Big Show. What I think is it was a way to swerve us. Cena never got any real revenge for it and just swept it under a rug.

John Cena - The Nexus:
Now storyline wise, The Nexus gave Cena all the hell he could handle but it was one of the first times in his career he was booked to look weak. Cena knows the true power and benefits that a stable can provide to your career. What if he's finally realizing this and on the low started a stable of his own in The Shield?

2012 Was Cena's Worst Year Right?
Cena said 2012 was his worst and most embarrassing year. He vowed on Raw that 2013 would bring a huge drastic change in the career of John Cena. Am I right? What if this is the change. What if Cena hired an insurance policy to protect him throughout 2013 and help get him back to the top? Really think hard about it.

Hogan-Cena NWO Connection:
People constantly everyday compare Cena to Hogan. They call Cena a modern day Hogan which is true. What if Vince's plan is to turn Cena heel in typical stable fashion just like when Hogan turned heel by joining the NWO. What if Cena turned heel by joining The Shield? I can honestly see it happening and that would be the heel turn of the century and it would be icing on the cake if they rehashed it to look like Hogan's heel turn.

Survivor Series 2013 - Boston Massachusetts - CENA TURNS HEEL:
This is the perfect place for it to happen. A year after The Shield's debut at Survivor Series 2012. And live in Cena's hometown of Boston should be where its revealed that he's the leader of The Shield and his heel turn takes place.

Typical 5 on 5 Survivor Series Match - Kane, Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio & Sheamus vs Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Big E. Langston and a "Mystery Partner"

The last two remaining guys in this match are Sheamus and Dean Ambrose. Sheamus gets the pinfall and he's in the ring celebrating. Crowd is going wild.

"Lights Go Out"......Its pitch black dark in the arena and everyone assumes Undertaker is coming since it is his traditional Survivor Series PPV and the lights are out..........

"Lights Cut Back On"......Sheamus is laid out in the ring unconscious............

"Light Cut Back Off"........Crowd is going crazy at this point.

"Lights cut back on" and all the members of the Shield are hovered over Sheamus and the ref comes in and makes another 3 count. Everyone at this point is confused.............

As each Shield member stands up from trampling Sheamus. All you see is Cena on top of Sheamus pinning him to the mat. The crowd goes absolutely nuts. Cena has this dry look on his face and stands up. He then rises his hands with the members of The Shield and puts on a cocky Jericho like grin signifying that he was the mystery partner that got the pin on Sheamus.

The crowd reaction at this point would be so awesome you wouldn't know how to predict it. Kids would be going nuts in tears. The real fans would probably be cheering, it would be total chaos.

What a Cena heel turn does for wrestling?
I think it gives the business a fresh facelift that it so desperately needs. People say wrestling died when Austin & Rock left. Since then its been dominated by a bland John Cena doing the same thing for 7 years. Him turning heel would actually revitalize wrestling because its the one thing every major fan has been demanding. ESPN, and other outlets actually bash Cena's character which tells you something.

The product isn't good anymore, Cena has to go heel. It would have the world buzzing. People make a claim about Cena's merchandise sales but I guarantee the sales in Cena Shield shirts would double. When Hogan joined the NWO you would literally see atleast 5 people in an NWO shirt a day in the general public. People would respond to a Cena heel turn.

Drop the media propaganda trying to be this image friendly company and do something big for the business. People don't realize that a Cena heel turn will actually damn near double ratings, people will buzz about it and numbers will see a huge increase. What does the WWE have to lose? They've proven that the old way isn't working. Bring in something fresh and that would be a Cena heel turn in his hometown of Boston.

Conclusion:
Hope you guys enjoyed this, please leave feedback. I'm sure this won't happen but a man can dream right? Thanks guys, be safe. Until then.

Submit "Is John Cena the Leader of The Shield?" to Digg Submit "Is John Cena the Leader of The Shield?" to del.icio.us Submit "Is John Cena the Leader of The Shield?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Is John Cena the Leader of The Shield?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This would make my day! If only...
    I have told you how much your blogs suck when I don't like them....but on this one...GREAT STORYLINE....10 out 10.... It is unexpected, innovative and the most import VERY MUCH NEEDED. As I have said you suck for other blogs, on this one....you nailed it....too bad WWE wouldn't think on something like this and if they do Vince wouldn't go for it. EXCELLENT IDEA AND BLOG.
    I love the idea and I was actually thinking that after The Rock was attacked. However, I think waiting for next Survivor Series would be too long. It should happen at the Rumble. The Shield screws Punk in his match against Rock, then they help Cena win the Royal Rumble.
    this idea is brilliant, refreshing and entertaining, thats why I know its not going to happen, I don't hate Cena at all I personally think he is a good wrestler I just hate the way that he is portrayed to us and his character is annoying too and dry out, because of the way his character is portrayed his matches are predictable you allways know he is not going to sell the finishers, and that is lame if he would for once lose a feud (not a match cause he loses match some times) then he would stop being so predictable and I think a heel turn is not needed if that happens. One can only dream man
    Cena needs to turn heel or have a worse year than 2012
    Sorry, Knox, but that will never happen. Vince McMahon doesn't care about wrestling. What he cares most about is main stream media attention, and that is what face Cena brings more than anyone else. Even money is second to Vince; remember that he spent multi-millions on Floyd Meriweather for Wrestlemania a few years ago? He lost a ton of money on that move, but he considered it a huge success because of all the main stream media attention it brought. Turning Cean heel would be a great wrestling move, but Vince doesn't care about that; it would be a disaster for main stream media attention. That's why he won't turn Cena heel ever. And remember, Vince didn't turn Hogan heel, WCW did.

And I believe the Shield did attack Cena on Monday Night Raw awhile back.
    I like the idea Knox, but it would be a huge gamble. No matter how many people hate Cena, most people still watch, and he's undeniably one of (if not the) most popular superstars of all time. So why risk losing all that child viewership? It's not smart business. Plus, this hate on Cena is overblown, maybe the character's gotten stale, but the WWE owes it to him to let him do what he wants.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.