View RSS Feed

BECCA_IS_AWESOME

A NEW DIRECTION for WWE (Aboard VINCE's private jet)

Rate this Entry
HI Guys, I'm here to talk about the possibility of the wwe doing a 180 and going a whole new direction with the product. Now i have been a long time wrestling fan and i have seen many a new eras in my 23 years (for those of you you who remember the scrambler black box) we never missed a PPV, raw or smackdown.

Now with some recent NXT call-ups and the signing of a few new Indy talents there just might be a bright light at the end of the PG tunnel. with the likes of the shield and Big E Langston my hope is that we get to really see the unpredictable damn good wrestling matches that i know can be put on. according to wwe.com there is an article about future nxt stars to watch out for.I have heard good things about Bray Wyatt & family (formally Husky Harris) and also Paige who could certainly bring a new delight to the diva's division

with Kaitlin's title win over eve due to her leaving the company,I think that they are moving in the right direction because she reminds me of a young Trish stratus who was a favorite of mine. They have a few divas in nxt that jump out such as Paige, Anya and summer Rae. The diva division was once very well put together there was a lady for every preference sexy, punk, powerful (Sable, Lita, Stephanie McMahon) and now most people use these matches as so called bathroom brakes. There were days were the women actually closed the raw show with dam good matches. if they do call these ladies up i believe they can do it again if the powerhouse know as the WWE allows the ladies to show what they can do.

As for the NXT call-ups i know we haven't seen much action in the ring from the guys but i hope that changes and soon. I think that they were smart to match Langston up with ZIGGS & AJ because it can give him a good head start as long as they dont let his gimmick go stale. Letting him take the mic and insert himself vocally and physically so soon can go along way. The shield is a little bit different due to the character development that should happen. I do see Dean Ambrose coming out as the star. he is the best on the mic and his in ring work at the TLC PPV was noticeable i would like to see him against daniel bryan it coud be epic. Seth Rollins is next he was the first NXT champion and also is so similar to cm punk which i think most would agree that the fall he took into the tables was the highlight of the night.

As far as roman reigns goes i'm not sold yet. His personality to me just doesn't fit the group (others might think so which is fine they have compared to the Gotham 3 Joker, Bane and two face) he is one that could use a gimmick upgrade given that he is an a'noia family descendant. the list can go on and on just take a look at the fcwwrestling.com roster section to get a feel of who could be the future stars who one day could grace out tv's on a weekly basis and make history

The E should come to admit that there product is going stale lately and after Mania they could have a big problem depending how its booked. A fresh new direction by letting the talent they have speak there mind, they do know what they are capable of getting done out there. I don't think that the annual after WM layoff will happen this year. many a Talents could benefit from gimmick changes and be given a push that is not half hearted just to say it happened. My hope is that the WWE begins to believe in the talent they have and trust that if given the chance to showcase amazing things can happen because going out there every couple of weeks does not make stars it holds them back. why would anyone good business man keep his brand down. I know creative machine can only spit out so many new ideas so open your eyes and ears and let the Talent Be unpredictable, Raw and uncensored funny , because true personality can go along way with the real crowd and the real fans who tune in and buy your product

Thank you i hope you enjoy the read

Submit "A NEW DIRECTION for WWE  (Aboard VINCE's private jet)" to Digg Submit "A NEW DIRECTION for WWE  (Aboard VINCE's private jet)" to del.icio.us Submit "A NEW DIRECTION for WWE  (Aboard VINCE's private jet)" to StumbleUpon Submit "A NEW DIRECTION for WWE  (Aboard VINCE's private jet)" to Google

Updated 01-23-2013 at 04:46 PM by BECCA_IS_AWESOME

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think you mean a 180? 360 would put them right back where they are...if you really wan to shake things up and do a 180 in another direction, turn Cena heel now! The Royal Rumble is perfect. Have him screw the Rock and maybe be the leader behind the Shield. Remember they haven't really messed with him. It would make there stale product fresh and exciting. Everyone said Hulk Hogan would never turn heel and when he did it was awesome and made things fun again.
    Updated 01-23-2013 at 04:38 PM by Justin23
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin23
    I think you mean a 180? 360 would put them right back where they are...if you really wan to shake things up and do a 180 in another direction, turn Cena heel now! The Royal Rumble is perfect. Have him screw the Rock and maybe be the leader behind the Shield. Remember they haven't really messed with him. It would make there stale product fresh and exciting. Everyone said Hulk Hogan would never turn heel and when he did it was awesome and made things fun again.
    I dont deny that Cena going heel would be a good story line, but the scenario you wrote out is too....nWo'ish. Think about it: A rouge group that has been attacking super stars, and one of the biggest baby-faces of all times turns out to be the leader, and one of the biggest heels? The Scary part is, it almost makes sense, and if the WWE DOES do it it won't be great...it will SUCK!

When wrestling become predictable that's when wrestling begins to suck, and that's why the WWE has lost its step. I remember when I could turn on RAW & didn't know what I was going to see. Now I watch it, and I can pretty much call the whole show with my eyes closed. 360 is right! -Rick Starr
    Hardcore Wrestling Radio

Updated 01-24-2013 at 02:43 AM by Rick Starr

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.