View RSS Feed

shirty88

Who will dethrone Bully Ray

Rate this Entry
Hey guys, Shirty88 here just wanting to get your thoughts and opinions on the TNA World Heavyweight Championship scene.

Now, I've been wondering for a few weeks about Bully Ray as the TNA world champion. While I feel that the swerve at Lockdown was played out well it was extremely predictable and it got me to thinking about who Ray could fued with. There's no way TNA are going to let jeff hardy take the the title off bully ray and my reasoning for this would be that during hardy's run as champion the most entertaining bit about it was Bobby Roode and Austin Aries. That to me is a real slap in jeff hardy's face but the man doesn't do himself any favours, he's just too bland for my liking. There aren't too many main event faces that could go up against ray with the only real threats being Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe. However, Angle seems to be too busy trying to get some retribution from Bischoff and Briscoe so that puts him out of the picture for the time being. Samoa Joe, whilst I feel he deserves a push in the world title picture, will probably not be the one to beat Ray. It seems very likely to me that it will all come to a head at Bound for Glory and if TNA continue with the new tradition of the BFG series then who do you see winning the right to face the champion. In my opinion, the only logical choice is AJ Styles. I am really liking this new AJ and I think that this upcoming fued with him and Storm could be brilliant. I feel that AJ will reject Aces and Eights but continue his new path of looking out for number one. This will then bring on the ire of Bully Ray who will more than likely have Mr Anderson try and take out AJ to no avail. Eventually, Bully Ray will have to face AJ after months of ducking him(Hogan/Sting?) and at TNA's biggest ppv of the year(and probably the most hyped) AJ gets the win and becomes world champion.

This is my theory. You guys are more than welcome to divulge your own and suggest some other opposition for Bully Ray.

That's all for now folks.

Submit "Who will dethrone Bully Ray" to Digg Submit "Who will dethrone Bully Ray" to del.icio.us Submit "Who will dethrone Bully Ray" to StumbleUpon Submit "Who will dethrone Bully Ray" to Google

Tags: bfg, bully ray, tna
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Makes sense, but I have no idea how they are using AJ right now. He is pretty much on both sides of the coin. Love AJ and would love to see him win the world title again. I'll give some others who may also be in the running to defeat Bully Ray.

I'd say James Storm, Hulk Hogan, or Matt Morgan. I think Hogan would have that big of an ego to say he was a TNA world champion at BFG. Morgan simply is on a good streak. Still wondering why he was paired with Joey Ryan. He should have just came out and got involved in the Aces and 8s match instead of "who cares" match. James Storm is a top face and likely will get a shot some time down the road for the belt.
    Agree with you about Morgan. I feel that he should get a title run at least once just to show what he can do. Storm even though he is a huge face I reckon is just transitional champ material. TNA should have had him win the title at lockdown last year but didn't pull the trigger. Hulk hogan needs to keep his OAP backside away from the title but as much as I love tna they would probably have him win it
    Quote Originally Posted by shirty88
    Agree with you about Morgan. I feel that he should get a title run at least once just to show what he can do. Storm even though he is a huge face I reckon is just transitional champ material. TNA should have had him win the title at lockdown last year but didn't pull the trigger. Hulk hogan needs to keep his OAP backside away from the title but as much as I love tna they would probably have him win it
    Problem is Morgan is a bad guy....I believe AJ, Storm, or Hogan will do it. Give the edge to AJ though.
    did bully and aj ever have a finial show down after bully bombed him off the stage, through the table, and on to the areana floor
    as for now AJ/Storm/Morgan are looking like that one man who is going to take down Bully...but, I want Monster Abyss to bring down Bully..
    Matt morgan wants to erase all of hogans mistake's and the biggest mistake was bully ray ... Would be the biggest tweener champion I can remember
    Completely forgot about Abyss, its been so long since he 'disappeared'. However, I feel Chris Parks is enjoying portraying Joseph Parks at the minute but that suggestion could be dark horse. I shall be honest and say that I am not a fan of Storm. Whenever he has the mic I just want to rip off my ears so I dont have to listen to him. I would be content with AJ or Morgan defeating Ray.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.