View RSS Feed

PHRNOMINAL ENIGMA

TNA PPV Main Events for 2013

Rate this Entry
This Is a quick over view of what I would like to see for TNAs PPV year main events

Genesis: Triple threat elimination match for the TNA world title
Jeff Hardy(c) vs Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode

Result: Aries is eliminated 1st after Roode accidently hit him with a chair. Jeff Swantons Roode threw a table to get the pin

Lockdown: Cage Match for the TNA world title
Jeff Hardy(c) vs Christopher Daniels

Result: Daniels wins after kaz destracts Jeff & Daniels hits him with brass knucks off the top of the cage & escapes

Sacrafice: title vs Hair (If Hardy Loses he loses his hair, Kaz is banned from ringside) Daniels(c) vs Hardy

results: Daniels wins. Jeff had him beat but the light went out & when it came back on AJ is in the ring & beats both men down with styles clashes after which Daniels gets he's hand on Hardy (side Note: AJ is not gonna be face painted or be sting like in anyway)

Slammiversary: King of the mountin for the TNA title
Daniels(c)vs Roodevs Storm vs Kaz vs Joe(Wish i could replace Kaz with AJ)

Result: Daniels wins with help from Kaz

Destination X: 1st Ever Ultimate X match for the TNA world title
Daniels(c) vs Joe

result:Joe wins after a 30+ minute match

Hardcore Justice: Falls count anywhere match for the TNA world title
Joe(c) vs Daniels

Result: Joe wins after a muscle buster off the stage threw 2 tables

Bound For Glory: 1 on 1 for the TNA world title
Joe(c) vs Matt Morgan (I went back & forth with who he'd go against but I think this could be a good match)

Result: Morgan wins after 3 carbon foot prints

Turning Point: Submission match for the TNA world title
Matt Morgan(c) vs Samoa Joe

result: Morgan won after using the brock lock
Side Note: weeks leading up Morgan wore down Joes Knee with steal chair shots. Joe did not tap he passed out SCSA style

Final Resolution: 1 on 1 for the TNA world title
Morgan(c) vs Bully Ray

Result: Morgan after bully's head hits the exposed turnbuckle & he hits the Carbon Foot Print

Thats how I'd like to see the year a couple of new champs & new feuds I also really think it's Daniels time to be champion

Submit "TNA PPV Main Events for 2013" to Digg Submit "TNA PPV Main Events for 2013" to del.icio.us Submit "TNA PPV Main Events for 2013" to StumbleUpon Submit "TNA PPV Main Events for 2013" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.