View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 2013 Royal Rumble Predictions PLUS Royal Rumble match Outcome

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. We are nearing the Royal Rumble and I thought I would share with you my predictions for the matches. Hope you all enjoy.

[B]PRE-SHOW MATCH[/B]

[B]United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz [/B]

Antonio has had quite a lengthly and impressive title reign and Miz is a major favourite and has a high chance for a third U.S. Title reign but a succesful title defense over The Miz might do Antonio wonders besides extending his title reign. Even if he loses the title, it might give him a chance to enter the World Title picture. Although, I think WWE Creative might keep the title on Cesaro. I do not think we will have a new champion.

[B]Winner and STILL United States Champion: Antonio Cesaro[/B]

[B]WWE Tag Team Championship
Team Hell NO (Kane & Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow)[/B]

I don't think we will have new tag team champions. PERIOD. I think it will come close but in the end, Team Hell NO will retain the gold. I think the ending might come when Bryan pins Sandow after a Diving Headbutt.

[B]Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: Kane & Daniel Bryan[/B]

[B]World Heavyweight Championship
Last Man Standing match
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show[/B]

Now this one is tricky. Del Rio has only just won the World Heavyweight Title and he did it in the same match BUT it might give Show a chance at redemption as well as winning his 8th World Title. That would be an interesting storyline if Big Show was to win the gold and then Ziggler cashed in Money in the Bank just after. But I don't think that will happen and I think Del Rio's title reign will play into WrestleMania.

[B]Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Alberto Del Rio
[/B]

[B]WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) w/ Paul Heyman vs. The Rock[/B]

Okay...after all the hype since RAW 1000, everyone suspects that The Rock will win the title without discussion. You may be right BUT....WWE can be unpredictable somestimes and maybe, just maybe they might keep the title on Punk until WrestleMania. But they want Punk challenging Undertaker at WrestleMania and because it is a World Title, they would have to make it a title match. If thats the case, Undertaker would have to win if they want the streak to stay alive unless they have a DQ or Count Out victory, which I cannot see happening and I don't think Undertaker is in good enough shape to have multiple matches in the coming months so if they have Punk vs. Undertaker, it would most likely be a normal singles match which means we might have a new champion. Plus, they want Cena vs. Rock II at WrestleMania again so they might put the title on Rock and have the WrestleMania 28 rematch for the WWE Title.

[B]Winner and NEW WWE Champion: The Rock

30-Man Royal Rumble match
John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Ryback vs. The Miz vs. Wade Barrett vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Titus O'Neil vs. Darren Young vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Heath Slater vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Jimmy Uso vs. Jey Uso vs. Brodus Clay vs. The Great Khali vs. Michael McGillicutty vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD

[/B]I really don't know who will win this one but I have 5 possible winners. John Cena, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus and Ryback. These are WWE's favourites. I do not think we will have back to back WrestleMania winners so Sheamus is out. I can't see Ziggler winning while holding the Money in the Bank briefcase. I think they have other plans for Mr. Ziggles so he's out. I reckon whoever loses the World Title match will be in the Royal Rumble as a last minute entry, which my pick would be Big Show. I think the final four superstars in the ring will be Big Show, Cena, Orton and Ryback. Cena will go over the top but land on the apron and then turns around into a KO Punch from Big Show, knocking him to the ground, eliminating him.

Ryback comes in and kicks Big Show a few times and goes for Shell Shocked on but can't get him up. Show headbutts him and then Spears him. Orton comes in with punches and then a dropkick, sending Big Show down. Orton goes for the Viper-DDT but Show counters it and pulls Orton over the top and onto the apron. Orton nearly loses his balance. Show goes for the KO Punch but Orton ducks it and hits the RKO on the apron! Orton nearly falls but holds on and rolls back into the ring while Big Show tumbles to the floor. Ryback then hits a Big Boot on Orton. He Military Presses him and goes to toss him over the top but Orton drops down behind him and unloads with punches. He hits the scoop powerslam on Ryback and then a Knee Drop.

Orton and Ryback will double team Big Show for a little bit until Orton kicks Ryback in the gut and unloads with more punches and an uppercut. He goes to lift up Ryback and flip him over the top but Ryback counters it. He shoves Orton back and hits a Shoulder Block and then a Spinebuster. He then delivers one to Big Show! Ryback chants "Feed Me More!". He goes for the Meathook Clothesline on Show but Show stops him and grabs him by the throat but Ryback kicks him in the gut. Ryback then hits a Suplex to Show! He goes for the Meathook on Orton but Orton sends him into the ring post. Orton hits the Backbreaker to Ryback. He goes for the RKO again but Ryback shoves Orton into Big Show. Show grabs Orton by the throat and lifts him up. Ryback hits a running boot to Big Show in the gut and Orton hits a DDT on the big man. Orton then turns around into a Meathook Clothesline from Ryback. Ryback then waits for Big Show to get up and then hits a huge Meathook Clothesline on the 450 pounder.

Ryback chants Finish It! and then tries for Shell Shocked on Big Show again. He picks him up and hits a quick one instead of marching around the ring. Ryback gets up and so does Orton and turns around into a huge RKO from the Viper! Orton goes to eliminated Big Show but can't get him up. Show fights off Orton somehow and then hits a Thrust Kick. He goes for the KO Punch again but Orton ducks it again. He goes for the RKO once more but Show tosses him on his back. Show then hits a big Chokeslam on Orton, taking him out.

Show then goes for lift Orton up and toss him over but Ryback comes over and hits heavy forearms to Big Show's back. He hits quick strikes to Show in the head and the gut. He goes to get Show over the top but Show fights off. Show charges but Ryback rams into him, sending Show on his back. He stalks Show and then hits another Meathook Clothesline to Show over the top rope, eliminating him! Its down to Orton and Ryback.

Ryback looks at Orton's motionless body and picks him up. He goes for Shell Shocked on the Viper. He lifts him up and marches around the ring. He nearly hits it but Orton drops down and hits another RKO to Ryback out of nowhere! Ryback is out of it in the middle of the ring as Orton gets a nasty look on his face. He goes to bring Ryback up to his feet. He takes him to the corner and tries to lift him over the turnbuckles. Orton gets him on the top and then climbs to the second and tries to flip him over but Ryback holds on. Orton clubs him in the back but Ryback won't drop. He elbows Orton in the head and sends him to the mat. He sits on the top rope and Orton goes back up. He hits a couple of punches and then goes for an RKO off the top. Ryback punches Orton in the gut and lifts him up high. He nearly drops Orton down but Orton lands on the apron. Ryback boots him and then drops back into the ring. Orton grabs Ryback around the head and tries to pull him over but Ryback lifts Orton by the waist and drops him onto the top rope. He then charges along the side of the rope and hits another Meathook on Orton, sending him crashing down below, eliminating him and winning the Rumble!

[B]Winner: Ryback[/B]

[U]I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS BELOW BUT PLEASE. [B]NO[/B] HATE![/U]

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 2013 Royal Rumble Predictions PLUS Royal Rumble match Outcome" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 2013 Royal Rumble Predictions PLUS Royal Rumble match Outcome" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 2013 Royal Rumble Predictions PLUS Royal Rumble match Outcome" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 2013 Royal Rumble Predictions PLUS Royal Rumble match Outcome" to Google

Comments

Nice write-up

I hope Ryback wins the Rumble although i fear he wont, hes been attacked by the Shield , what , 4 times now or something while facing CM Punk for the title and then they made him wrestle in a jobber match this week and win.

Id personally love Ryback to hold the title belt, some people disagree but he has a great character imo that reminds me of the Attitude Era
    I wonder if everyone is just forgetting that Brock Lesnar is still under contract from what I understand. Doesn't anyone think that he will be in this PPV at all? If not why? It's the road to wrestlemania.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V
    I wonder if everyone is just forgetting that Brock Lesnar is still under contract
    Thank you. I don't understand why many people forget. And where does it leave Triple H? You know he's gonna be back in time for WM season. We might just see him entering the Royal Rumble match in 3 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V
    I wonder if everyone is just forgetting that Brock Lesnar is still under contract from what I understand. Doesn't anyone think that he will be in this PPV at all? If not why? It's the road to wrestlemania.
    I had him in my Rumble match I booked.
    I had Ryback winning til Big Show lost the world title. Cena is going to win likely.....

I think Team Hell No will lose the tag team titles at the ppv.
    it was nice card... but Orton is gonna win d rumble....as ryback has sheild following him.... and Orton winning rumble will make a good whc mat ch at WM Ziggler vs Orton as Ziggler gonna cash in before Wm.....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I had him in my Rumble match I booked.
    My bad. I must have missed your blog or forgot. But it's true a majority of predictions at the rumble I've seen leave out Brock, Trips, Taker....all under contract.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.