View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Royal Rumble match Winner Possibilities

Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Hey everyone. I am back to share with you on my thoughts on who are the front runners to win the Royal Rumble match in just under three weeks. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]Big Show -[/B] If you don't know already, Big Show lost the World Heavyweight Championship to Alberto Del Rio on SmackDown! just hours ago in a Last Man Standing match. Most likely Big Show will have his rematch at Royal Rumble. There might be the possibility of him regaining it there and then but I can't see Del Rio's first World Heavyweight Championship reign lasting only weeks. So if Big Show loses the rematch (which is certain), and if he enters the Royal Rumble match, then I think he would be a major front runner, especially since he has never won it before.

[B]Predicted choice: [/B]The World Heavyweight Championship

[B]John Cena -[/B] Vince is eager for Rock vs. Cena II at WrestleMania and because the match would be a big one like the year previous, then the only way I could see it happening is Cena winning the Royal Rumble match. If the Rock wins the WWE Title, which is most likely to happen, then I don't think they would have Cena lose the Rumble only to become No. 1 Contender shortly after for a match this big. It would make more sense to have Cena win the Royal Rumble. Vince is also wanting WWE Creative to have Cena win the Royal Rumble. Even though Cena is engaged in a feud with Dolph Ziggler, AJ and Big E. Langston, winning the Royal Rumble might be a good way to ease out of the feud and focus on The Rock.
[B]
Predicted choice:[/B] The WWE Championship

[B]Randy Orton -[/B] Okay, so Del Rio is a face and the brand NEW World Champion and WWE is wanting to turn Orton heel fast, right? PERFECT! The Royal Rumble would be a great way. Orton wins the Rumble, turns on the fans or attacks Del Rio and then chooses to face him at WrestleMania. And another possible outcome would be Orton being eliminated by Sheamus and then re-entering the ring to eliminated Sheamus and brawls with him, thus turning him heel once more and also this could set up a match between them at WrestleMania.

[B]Predicted choice:[/B] The World Heavyweight Championship

[B]Sheamus -[/B] I highly doubt Sheamus will win back to back Royal Rumble matches but you never know these days. So with that being said, if Sheamus DOES win the Royal Rumble again, there could be three possible matches for the main event at WrestleMania:
- Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio
- Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler (who cashes in at or just after Royal Rumble)
- Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio

If Ziggler cashes in before Elimination Chamber, then Del Rio might have his rematch AT Elimination Chamber, lose and then have Ziggler go one on one with Sheamus BUT if Ziggler cashes in AT Elimination Chamber, then my pick would be Ziggler (champion) vs. Sheamus (RR Winner) vs. Del Rio (rematch clause) in a Triple Threat match. I would actually like to see this.

[B]Predicted choice: [/B]The World Heavyweight Championship

[I][B]And finally...[/B][/I]

If Cena wins the Royal Rumble, I would like to see a storyline where Ziggler and Cena's feud ends, Ziggler cashes in Money in the Bank against Del Rio at Elimination Chamber and then sets up a match between him and Del Rio at WrestleMania. If that is the case then another match in mind would be a regular one on one match between Orton and Sheamus.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND LEAVE YOUR OWN PREDICTIONS BELOW BUT [B]PLEASE[/B]....NO HATE.

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Royal Rumble match Winner Possibilities" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Royal Rumble match Winner Possibilities" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Royal Rumble match Winner Possibilities" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Royal Rumble match Winner Possibilities" to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Orton's heel turn is supposed to come fairly soon. Right now, I'd say the front runners to win the RR are Cena, Orton & Ryback. The WWE loves the chemistry and fan reaction of Punk / Rock... so I would not be surprised at all to see that begin a feud leading toward Wrestle Mania. Not to mention JR pretty much stated that on his recent blog. Although, with Show losing the title, I think the chances of Ryback winning the RR just went out the window. The WWE wants Ryback v Show at WrestleMania so Ryback can get his "wrestlemania moment" by hoisting Show up on his shoulders for shell shocked.

The more I think about it, the more I could see Cena winning the Rumble... especially if Ziggler cashes in on Del Rio. Cena v Ziggler for the world title would be a great match at Mania.
    Updated 01-10-2013 at 01:30 AM by ToiletBowl
    if you guys have been listening to the WWE latley they are not saying the winner gets a title shot they are saying the winner gets the main event status i see cena winning then calling out the undertaker
    Quote Originally Posted by wwesuperfan09/29/89
    if you guys have been listening to the WWE latley they are not saying the winner gets a title shot they are saying the winner gets the main event status i see cena winning then calling out the undertaker
    That is a good shout.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.