View RSS Feed

RagefulRhino

When Jack Comes Back

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
Jack Swagger has been on a hiatus for quite awhile now. Thank God. Before he left, his matches were getting increasingly hard to watch. The "All-American American" gimmick had become too boring, stale, and tired for words. The only time he was relevant in the last two years was when he was tagging with Dolph. Even when he was U.S. Champion, nobody cared. But after Jack Swagger is repackaged, what can we expect? Here are a few guesses.

Royal Rumble Return

It seems more and more likely that when Swagger returns, it'll be at the Royal Rumble. For us hardcore wrestling fans, it seems fairly obvious. But make no mistake, people are going to get excited if (and more than likely when) Jack Swagger returns at the Rumble, maybe with a new song, attire, and attitude. I'm not saying he'll win the Rumble, because he won't, but don't be surprised if you see him as one of the final few combatants.

Title Picture

Come Elimination Chamber, the World Heavyweight Championship picture appears to be a gongshow. Seeing as the WWE wants Sheamus and Randy Orton for the gold at Wrestlemania (even though Dolph still has the briefcase), we can expect to those two in the match. Also, another match looks to be Ryback and Big Show at the Show of Shows, throw them in there. So that leaves Mr. Money in the Bank Dolph Ziggler, and Jack Swagger. A good way to fill the match, especially if Swagger returns as a face. Can you guess what happens next?

Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger Wrestlemania 29

All the other participants in the WHC Elimination Chamber match paired up, so why don't Ziggler and Swagger be each other's dance partner? It'll be another typical Mania build-up. Friends turned to foes, the whole ball of wax. Throw in AJ and Big E, really make things interesting. I find it hard to believe that the monstrous Big E, the sexy AJ, and the loud-mouthed Ziggler will still be together come April, but this is purely speculation.

I'm looking forward to Jack Swagger's return, I just hope the WWE does it right. I think my little three month plan is pretty good, but I want to hear what you guys have to say. When will Swagger come back? Will it be as a face, or heel? Will he be in the title picture? Will he be at Wrestlemania? Leave a comment, and rate, plus don't forget to check out my previous blogs.

This message will self-destruct in 3.....2......THROW IT!!!!!!!!!

Submit "When Jack Comes Back" to Digg Submit "When Jack Comes Back" to del.icio.us Submit "When Jack Comes Back" to StumbleUpon Submit "When Jack Comes Back" to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Finger Death Punch
    I like the way you think! Not a big Swagger fan, but he has been used incorrectly. A pissed of All American vs the Anti-American and US Champ sounds like something the WWE would put together. Makes since, but is predictable, unless he comes back first as a surprise entrant in the Rumble and makes a big splash in his original persona, turns and eliminates Ziggler who appears to be happy to see him and eventually rids the ring of Cesaro(sp). The next week he appears, re-packaged and explains where he has been and his actions in the Rumble.
    Not too shabby, but again Miz and Cesaro is expected to be pretty big, and I'm hoping Swagger ditches the All-American gimmick. Frankly, I'm sick of it
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.