View RSS Feed

deadly56

Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 2)

Rate this Entry
Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 2)

This is part 2 of my blog. I will now talk about WWE Wrestlers who would benefit being in TNA rather then WWE. Let's get to it.

Note:The people I choose to be on my WWE and TNA list are Wrestlers that have never been to the rival company, but for the exception for some.

05. Evan Bourne

Let me start of by saying, Evan Bourne has been to TNA before but not used anything better than a jobber. WWE has made Bourne get some recognition, so If he was to go TNA, I believe TNA would treat him right this time. Anyway, Evan Bourne has messed up any chance of him returning to WWE, and still having a successful career there. The best thing that happen for Bourne at WWE is gaining the Tag Team Championship and his short feud with Jericho. Evan Bourne does have a lot of potential and he is a very good high flyer. I believe, if Bourne was to go TNA he would be a big time X Division wrestler! I can see him feuding with the likes of Zion Ion, Kenny King, Austin Aries and possibly AJ Styles. Bourne may need to work on his mic skills, but there have been worse people on the mic that have went on to still be X Division Champion. In WWE, they have talented wrestlers like Bourne, but they just don't know what to do with them sometimes. If that is the case, there being a Cruiser Weight Division would save such superstars. But until then, TNA would be the best choice for Evan Bourne.

04. Beth Phoenix

I know Beth Phoenix recently departed with WWE, but I still think she would be a good former WWE Diva to be a part of TNA's Knockouts. I don't know if a lot of you know this, but the knockouts in TNA usually gather the most ratings for TNA. Well, isn't that a surprise! The woman's division in WWE is currently a joke. Beth Phoenix is one of the only woman wrestler's that can actually wrestle good. She is by far the strongest diva, when she was in WWE. If she went to TNA, she would show her strength where it is appreciated. Beth Phoenix could have numerous feuds, between ODB, Tara, Mickey James...etc. I really think by Phoenix being a permanent Knockout in TNA, she will make that Division even more watchable. She will finally be in a place where Woman wrestling matters.

03. Jack Swagger

Right now, Jack Swagger has not been appearing on Raw, but there are rumors when he returns he will receive a push. This could happen, or may not. I say, WWE shouldn't have given up on Swagger after his failed World Title run. It was to early for him to receive it, as a result, it was a very awful and forgettable run. We all know Jack Swagger is a very talented wrestle and reminds us, a whole lot, of Kurt Angle. I believe, if Swagger was to go TNA it would do him a lot better. He is a very technical wrestler, and he would be in a place where they mainly focus on wrestling. I can see him maybe being a apprentice for Kurt Angle. They could maybe do a story line, where the student tries to over thrown the teacher. If that happens or not, I would still like to see a feud between Angle and Swagger, because of their similar in ring ability. Jack Swagger is still young(30 years old) He's still got a whole lot to do in his career, let's hope he's a superstar to be one day.

02. Wade Barrett

When we first saw Barrett as the Nexus leader, we all thought, one day he would be a serious WWE main-eventer of the future. When he recently returned with his brawler type gimmick, I expected his big break to finally happen, but I was wrong. He is now back in the mid carder scene, as Intercontinental Champion. I am not saying being Intercontinental Champion is a bad thing, but we all know Barrett could do better. If Barrett was to be in TNA. I feel he would shake up the whole main event scene for the better, and really showcase his dominance. He would be one of the best talkers if he went TNA, and TNA would appreciate his great mic skills. I'm sure TNA would try put him as a leader of a group, for a while, because that's what Barrett is famously known for(Leader of Nexus) If they were gonna put him in any group, I could see Barrett being leader of Aces & Eights. I could defiantly see Barrett being a great single competitor, and capturing the TNA World Heavy Weight Championship. The best reason why Barrett should go to TNA is because he could be the best role model for the English market. TNA have tried really hard to gather more English fans, and by Barrett being the best British wrestler on the roster, with the best star power. It would make everyone happy.

01. Daniel Bryan
‚Äč
This man is the best wrestler from this list, that would be a great use for TNA. He is arguably the best wrestler currently in WWE, and has had some success being in WWE. But right now, he is considered to be a joke. He is now known as goat face, he's a chanting yes/no maniac and is in a Tag Team where the partners argue constantly. They are sometimes each others worst enemy. I don't understand how someone as talented as Daniel Bryan is being made look like a joke. If he was to go TNA, i'm very sure he would be one of their top wrestlers. He could go as far to be the same level as Austin Aries, or close to AJ Styles. I know he would be a legendary X Division Champion, and possibly be a TNA World Heavy Weight Champion. I said this many times, but i'm still gonna say it again. TNA is a place where their main focus is on wrestling, and not entertaining. In WWE Daniel Bryan is a entertaining goat face, but in TNA he could be one of their best wrestlers they ever had. Daniel Bryan is still fairly young, so he still has a chance to become a greater superstar in WWE, or have a promising great career in TNA.

Thanks for reading my blog; I hoped you enjoyed reading. Tell me who you agree or disagree with? Is their anyone you would put in? Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts. Anyway, peace.

Submit "Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 2)" to Digg Submit "Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 2)" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 2)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 2)" to Google

Updated 01-11-2013 at 01:37 PM by deadly56

Tags: tna
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    If the point is swapping, then go with the 5 you have going to WWE and then, Miz, Cody Rhodes, and Sheamus to go along with DB and Barrett, to TNA. Just saying.
    Good blog.
    VERY interesting. Rhodes has really stalled in my opinion, he looked like he had all the goods and then sort of dropped off the radar. I like Rhodes in TNA. Unrealistic, but I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drae
    Note: The people I choose to be on my WWE and TNA list are Wrestlers that have never been to the rival company.

Once again I must point out an error in your blog. Evan Bourne competed with TNA in 2004 and 2005 using his ring name Matt Sydal. He wrested at the Victory Road PPV in a 20-man X-Division Gauntlet for the Gold match in 2004.

Sorry, but I have to correct a error in your comment. I wrote 'Note: The people I choose to be on my WWE and TNA list are Wrestlers that have never been to the rival company, but for the exception for some'. You missed out the last bit, making your whole comment pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    The fact you swapped all TNA's top main event talent for like 2 main event caliber talent is ridiculous. I agree with some of these guys being in TNA, but Daniel Bryan and Barrett are doing quite fine where they are.

The thing is, if TNA wrestlers were to go WWE, they would want TNA's best stars. In TNA, they don't mind settling with people like Chavo. Pleas tell me, what main event talent would do even better in TNA. Is it Orton,Cena,Punk, Sheamus....etc. The bottom line is, I had to chose WWE wrestler who would be successful and have a better career if they went to TNA. Many of you say, oh Bryan will be Champion soon, or Barrett was injured. But the thing is, I'm looking at them right now! In this time period, not in the past or future, but in the present time. And it don't look so swell. I know many of you suggest Cody,Miz or even Kofi to go TNA, but I just don't think they would suit the TNA environment. And would be better of in WWE. Listen, that's just my opinion.

Anyway, Thanks for the comments people.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56
    Sorry, but I have to correct a error in your comment. I wrote 'Note: The people I choose to be on my WWE and TNA list are Wrestlers that have never been to the rival company, but for the exception for some'. You missed out the last bit, making your whole comment pointless.

Well your point would be more valid if you hadn't edited your blog to add that last part in AFTER I made my comment. I copied and pasted that statement directly from your blog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drae
    Well your point would be more valid if you hadn't edited your blog to add that last part in AFTER I made my comment. I copied and pasted that statement directly from your blog.
    Alright, you got me there, but part 2 did have the exception bit. Anyway, you can't blame a guy for trying
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56
    Alright, you got me there, but part 2 did have the exception bit. Anyway, you can't blame a guy for trying

LOL Too true. I did like your blog however. I feel like some fresh talent in both companies could help.
    The miz should go to tna for sure. He sucks lets get him off tv or at least a show nobody watches. Oh that's impact!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.