View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE '14

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion. This time, I want to share with you what I would like to see in the next WWE game. I am not sure what it will be called, but for now, let's call it WWE '14. I know WWE '13 has just been released but the next game is already in the works and since no information has been released about it yet, I would like to include my ideas. I hope you all enjoy.

First of all...the theme of the game. WWE '12 had WCW as its theme and WWE '13 had the Attitude Era theme. What themes are left for the next WWE game? I would personally love to see an ECW theme for the next game.

[B]ECW Alumni I would love to see in the game:[/B]
- Rob Van Dam
- Tommy Dreamer
- Sabu
- The Sandman
- Terry Funk
- Dory Funk Jr.
- Shane Douglas
- Raven
- Taz
- Kid Kash
- Paul Heyman
- Bill Alfonso
- Lance Storm
- The F.B.I (Tony Mamaluke, Little Guido Maritato)
- The Eliminators (Perry Saturn and John Kronus)
- 2 Cold Scorpio
- Justin Credible
- Danny Doring & Roadkill (tag team)
- The B.W.O. (Stevie Richards, Hollywood Nova & The Blue Meanie)
- Francine
- Beulah McGillicutty

[B]UPDATED LOOKS/ALT. ATTIRES

Shawn Michaels
[/B]- WWF Heart Tights (1996-1998, 2002-2005)
- Pants (2005, 2007-2010)
- DX Pants (2006)

[B]Rey Mysterio[/B]
- Full Mask and Pants
- Half Mask and Half Pants

[B]The Undertaker[/B]
- Bald attire (2012-)
- Long hair attire (2006-2011)
- Old School look (1990-1992)

[B]Kane[/B]
- Current Mask
- Mask and Top (2003)

[B]Triple H [/B]
- Current short hair
- Long hair look

[B]UPDATED FINISHERS

Sweet Chin Music[/B]
Look at the way they fall down. I don't think I have ever seen someone fall down like that after being hit with Sweet Chin Music. I think it should be similar to Michael's corner Superkick from SmackDown vs. Raw 2009, only without the pinfall attempt sequence.

[B]Cross Rhodes[/B]
When has Cody ever swung his arm out when he hits Cross Rhodes. I don't recall ever seeing it. I think they should update this move so that the animation includes him holding ont the opponen't near arm and has a twisting motion.

[B]Trouble in Paradise[/B]
Now I KNOW I am not the only one that hates that simple kick to the gut Kingston does before hitting the move. I think they should make a new version of the Trouble in Paradise that involves running. So that you can do it out of nowhere with NO kick to the gut.

[B]Ankle Lock[/B]
We have a good Ankle Lock that includes a grapvine around the opponent's leg but I think we should have a new Ankle Lock that has the attacking wrestler standing up when performing the hold.

[B]Shell Shocked[/B]
People are complaining that the way Shell Shocked looks in WWE '13 is not good. I don't have a problem with it would be good to have the Fisherman Suplex clutch at the beginning. Instead of replacing the current one, just create a new version of it.

[B]What's Up/Little Jimmy[/B]
R-Truth's Finisher. I think should be updated so he grabs the opponent's head with both hands like he does on TV. Simple.

[B]W.M.D[/B]
Oh good Lord...when the hell does Big Show taunt a STANDING opponent before hitting them with the KO Punch. I mean, come on. You would think that they would see it coming. I think it should be another quick move. I had to set Big Show's KO Punch to Left Handed Knockout Hook and this year, I had to set it as Mike Tyson's Right Hand Hook. Something needs to be done.

[B]Wasteland[/B]
This might be better if he lifts them the right way and has a little bit more force in the animation. Just thought I would chuck that in there.

[B]RKO[/B]
Nothing wrong with either RKO. I think they are GREAT, especially the new one but I think they should add another RKO where Orton performs it off the Second Rope.

[B]WWE UNIVERSE 4.0[/B]
I think Universe 4.0 should be THE BIG ONE. Nuff said.

With the Money in the Bank ladder match, you cannot customize it and have the winner cash it in. Its one or the other. If you want to be able to cash it in, you have to play it with the default superstars selected. I think for the next game, you should be able to create it from scratch and have the winner cash it in.

[B]NEW/UPDATED MATCHES

Casket Match[/B]: I think they should create the Casket match for the first time. NOT the Buries Alive match, the actual Casket match that they have near the ring.

[B]TLC Match: [/B]Currently, we have the TLC match for a title or briefcase. I think they should allow us to have the option of choosing "Briefcase" or "Pinfall or Submission" result. Also, TYPES of TLC matches. We have One on One, Triple Threat, Fatal-4-Way and Tag Team. I think we should be able to have a Six Man Tag Team TLC match (similar to The Shield vs. Ryback, Kane and Daniel Bryan at TLC 2012)

[B]Special Referee match: [/B]I hate the fact you cannot go absolutely nuts in the Special Referee match, without Big Johnny coming out and kicking us out of the match. I think they should put in an option to turn that On and Off.

[B]NEW/COMEBACK/UPDATED FEATURES[/B]

[B]Create-A-Championship: [/B]Everyone loved Create-A-Championship. The Edit Championship feature in WWE '13 is good but I think fans would love it if Create-A-Championship was brought back all together.

[B]Create-A-Superstar: [/B]Nothing new here, but I would love it if you could put more than two Custom Logos on a CAW at once. Also, if you could create more wrestlers than ever. The current max is 50 CAW's. Maybe put it up to 60-75?

[B]Create-An-Arena[/B]: Again with the logos, I would love if you could put up betwen 3-5 Custom Logos at once.

[B]Custom Logos:[/B] I think there should be a curve tool so that you can create curved edges withing your designs. It would also be good to be able to create more logos, rather than just 20. I think you should be able to create up to 50.

THAT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR NOW. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND LEAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS BELOW.

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE '14" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE '14" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE '14" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE '14" to Google

Tags: wwe 14
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Maybe you can help me. I seriously don't get the point of universe mode in wwe 13. How the hell do you play it and where the hell are the storylines???
    Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam
    Maybe you can help me. I seriously don't get the point of universe mode in wwe 13. How the hell do you play it and where the hell are the storylines???
    How do you play Universe? Its the same with WWE '12 only more features. You can assign your own No. 1 Contender's by rearranging the rankings around, you can edit your title holders and the superstars on the rosters. You can do all of this in the "Edit Universe" option in Universe Mode. You can make new shows and PPV's in the "Schedule" by highlighting one of the calendar squares and hitting the "Add" option. Also for the first time ever, you can fill up the whole calendar and you can also choose themes for the PPV's. With the matches, you can customize the whole card by yourself. Last year, if you wanted to customize a match, you had to play it away and it automatically rearranged the card. For example: If you wanted to customize Match #4, then you would have to play it straight away and then it would replace whatever Match #1 was. This year, you have the ability to customize the match and then save it to that Match slot.

And as for the storylines, they are also in the Edit Universe option. You hit "Story Options" and it comes up with a small list of options such as Injury angles, Universe Storylines, Crowd Changing Reactions and Tag Teams Forming/Disbanding. You will have the ability to turn off the ones that you want. For me, I turned OFF the Injuries and Teams Forming/Disbanding.

One final thing, if you feel like you have lost track of Universe or it has gotten too messy or out of hands, then you can go into "Edit Universe" and select "Reset Universe". This will erase all data from your current Universe, it will erase any created shows and/or PPV's, it will set all current shows back to default and it will also set the championships back to default with their original champion at the start of the game, (CM Punk - WWE Champion, Sheamus - World Champion, The Miz - Intercontinental Champion, etc.) and the contender rankings will go back to normal.

I HOPE THIS HELPS.
    they need to make a rumble with more than six guys in the ring,,i know the ps3 can handle it,,hell you had games like dynasty warriors on ps2 with like 60 guys on the screen at once ,and all doing different animations
    Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    How do you play Universe? Its the same with WWE '12 only more features. You can assign your own No. 1 Contender's by rearranging the rankings around, you can edit your title holders and the superstars on the rosters. You can do all of this in the "Edit Universe" option in Universe Mode. You can make new shows and PPV's in the "Schedule" by highlighting one of the calendar squares and hitting the "Add" option. Also for the first time ever, you can fill up the whole calendar and you can also choose themes for the PPV's. With the matches, you can customize the whole card by yourself. Last year, if you wanted to customize a match, you had to play it away and it automatically rearranged the card. For example: If you wanted to customize Match #4, then you would have to play it straight away and then it would replace whatever Match #1 was. This year, you have the ability to customize the match and then save it to that Match slot.

And as for the storylines, they are also in the Edit Universe option. You hit "Story Options" and it comes up with a small list of options such as Injury angles, Universe Storylines, Crowd Changing Reactions and Tag Teams Forming/Disbanding. You will have the ability to turn off the ones that you want. For me, I turned OFF the Injuries and Teams Forming/Disbanding.

One final thing, if you feel like you have lost track of Universe or it has gotten too messy or out of hands, then you can go into "Edit Universe" and select "Reset Universe". This will erase all data from your current Universe, it will erase any created shows and/or PPV's, it will set all current shows back to default and it will also set the championships back to default with their original champion at the start of the game, (CM Punk - WWE Champion, Sheamus - World Champion, The Miz - Intercontinental Champion, etc.) and the contender rankings will go back to normal.

I HOPE THIS HELPS.
    helps a lot, but I still don't understand where the storylines are. I mean it looks like about a month or two of matches between two people and then he goes to battle someone else. No real story's...
    I definitely think they need to update the rumble - there should be more than 6 people in the ring at a time.

And I'd like them to completely redo the weapon system with more animations and options. Eg- the ability to put somebody's head inside the steel chair and do a move - think Matt hardy twist of fate at Wrestlemania on Jeff.

I think the matches are fine for now, I'd like the ability to do 4 vs 4's and I really hope that they add the survivor series match up since its one of the biggest WWE pay per views.
    helps a lot, but I still don't understand where the storylines are. I mean it looks like about a month or two of matches between two people and then he goes to battle someone else. No real story's...
    Maybe reset your universe? It went weird for me as well, I interfered in Brock Lesnars match and attacked him hoping to start a feud between us. The next pay per view we were given a match for the tag team titles vs Epico and Primo which we won. Neither of us appeared the following raw and then the next week we had a one on one match against each other.

I've also had bizarre storylines with Brodus Clay and each year the game seems to be very set on making me an ally with Jack Swagger even when I cost him all his matches.
    Do you actually play the match or just do the auto thing to see who the winner is? If you play the match, you'll get cut scenes like a wrestler coming out to attack another, or as they come down for their entrance they are cut off by another wrestler, or in a tag match, one tag partner walking out on the other.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.