View RSS Feed

Jaydash

Jason's Thoughts: Open Fight Night 12-27-12

Rate this Entry
Bully segment- Few words can describe this, boring, confusing, awkward and dumb, the whole time i just did not care and that is a problem.
Rating: 2/5

Aries promo- This was a great promo, very engaging, entertaining and looked even more amazing after that garbage earlier.
Rating: 3.5/5

Samoa Joe vs The Armbreak- For what it was it was pretty decent, nothing special but still a good match.
Rating: 3/5 stars

Godderz/ Robbie E and T- This was so bad and cheesy it was funny, the interaction between Jesse and Robbie obviously means we will be seeing a feud or tag team of some sort maybe a Rob Terry vs Godderz and Robbie feud. Either way i like it and it gives them something to do finally.
Rating: 3/5 nice dance moves Terry haha.

RVD vs Christian York- This was so quick and dissapointing, was there really a point for this match? It was just there to help them and the X Divison title stay relevant.
Rating: 2.5/5 they did have a few nice moments.

OVW seg- This was just great, a good realistic, funny and interesting storyline and segment, this is the stuff TNA needs not the Bully and Brooke scandal that nobody gives a crap about.
Rating: 4/5

Bad Influence promo- This was so hilarious, it had me and my friend laughing and glued to our seats, Kaz and Daniels are great at comedy and doing straight up promos, sadly the tag champs interupted this very awesome segment, which led to.....

Chavo/Hernadez vs Bad Influence-This was a very explosive and fantastic tag team match, tons of awesome spots and near falls definately match of the night in my opinion, it also got me a lot more interested in the tag title scene but i have to say, where the hell is Morgan and Ryan? Hopefully it can become a 3 way feud soon.
Rating: 5/5

Anderson/Aces- I was just shocked when i saw this, especially after the beatdown but when i heard Anderson trusted Devon it got me curious and wondering how they will explore that connection. Anderson's reactions to the woman and the back and forth between the members were also very entertaining, I really hope Anderson joins.
Rating: 4/5

Tessmacher vs Gail Kim- Pretty great knockouts match, alot of action and the commentary by Taz was so damn funny.
Rating: 3/5

Aries vs Roode- Awesome match, I liked the story they told but the whole mirror image thing got annoying after a bit and i got tired of them doing the same exact things. Hardy coming out and raising some hell was also pretty cool and made me interested in the title scene.
Rating: 5/5

Overall: 9/10 a solid show, a few matches were short and dissapointed me but all of the positives over shadow the negatives. I hope you enjoyed this review, I will see you next week!

Submit "Jason's Thoughts: Open Fight Night 12-27-12" to Digg Submit "Jason's Thoughts: Open Fight Night 12-27-12" to del.icio.us Submit "Jason's Thoughts: Open Fight Night 12-27-12" to StumbleUpon Submit "Jason's Thoughts: Open Fight Night 12-27-12" to Google

Comments

This was a pretty half ass show.
    The first hour was way too much talking, didn't and don't care about the Bully Hogan affair.
    It was nice too see that Rob Terry can show some personality, the other part was kinda stupid.

I was wondering where Anderson was, guess they didn't have anything for him to do.
    Putting him with Aces and Eights.....still think they have nothing for him to do, so why not.

R eally V ery D ull made him even more so with that crappy call out of York.
    I expected a better match out of these guys, they do have over 15 years of experience in wresting.
    It was slow going and quite a few botches.

Tag match was good but Chavo gets no reaction from the crowd no matter what he does.

I quite enjoyed the Aries Roode match, even with them copying each other.
    Hardy at the end just just ruined the fun I had in the match.
    I loved all the matches and segments..the tag match is real awesome...chavo n hernandez are putting a good to great match every time they r in....

I loved RVD vs York match..York has performed some very good moves n RVD like a pro allowed York to do all his unique things..respects to RVD for allowing York to shine....

After seeing the knock outs match I feel the division is again returning to its glory....great match..Gail is awesome.....

Roode vs Aeries is very entertaining n I loved it very much....

All segments are awesome esp AJ "Kaz" Styles segment..... that is surely promo of the year for TNA..Bad Influence is really really really great...

Bro OFF is really very entertaining...Rob T has stole the show..but the real EPIC thing about the segment is Robbie E's expression at the end bro...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.