Road Wild: Part 1 (TLC-Royal Rumble)
by, 12-16-2012 at 11:44 AM (2587 Views)
Hey everyone, I have decided to start a mini-series of blogs, from now leading up until Wrestlemania 29. I've been seeing all these "Dream Cards", and thought of doing one of my own, but then realized I could build up to it, so that it would make sense.
So I'm starting with my TLC Predictions, and then moving on to how I think the Royal Rumble should be booked. (Until the Divas Division becomes useful, I'm just going to ignore it, and not book it. When Paige and Emma debut, then we'll get something better.)
WWE Presents: Tables, Ladders and Chairs1. Intercontinental Championship: Kofi(c) vs. Barrett
1. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs. Team Rhodes Scholars. I'm not sure how'd I book the match to go, but I'd let Team Rhodes Scholars gain the victory. I like both as singles wrestlers, but I believe they would have great chemistry with Team Hell No going into the Rumble.
2. US Championship: Antonio Cesaro(c) vs. R-Truth. No chance Truth wins this match. I've got a program for Cesaro going into 'Mania, and am keeping the belt on him for the time being.
3. Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston(c) vs. Wade Barrett. I'm a big Kofi fan, but I like Barrett too. I'm going to have Kofi pull off the upset here, which would lead to Barrett calling his victory a fluke, setting up a rematch for the Rumble.
4. World Heavyweight Championship Chairs Match: Big Show(c) vs. Sheamus. Bare with me for a second, as I'm following the order on WWE.com... I think Sheamus ultimately wins this match, even though Big Show should win. Sheamus celebrates, but is attacked by Dolph Ziggler. (Ziggler hasn't had his match with Cena yet, but decided to cash-in now, and not risk losing the belt to Cena... Ziggler defeats Sheamus and is celebrating with the title. The match with Cena looks to be off...
Out comes Vince McMahon to ruin the moment. He tells Ziggler not to get too excited yet. Ziggler may have weaseled out of having to defend the briefcase, but the match will still go on, only it will be for the World Heavyweight Championship again!
5. World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match: Dolph Ziggler(c) vs. John Cena. No way this belt changes hands again on this night... Ziggler will not win clean, though he should, either AJ will "Accidently" screw Cena over. Or Big Show/Sheamus will get involved and in the match. This will lead to a Fatal-4-Way Match between them all at the Royal Rumble.
6. TLC Match: Ryback, and Team Hell No vs. The Shield. The Shield will be victorious, in glorious fashion. Ryback will go through his boring routine of dominating, looking like his team will win, only the wonderful bickering of Team Hell No will result in Daniel Bryan being pinned by Dean Ambrose. (Since this TLC match can have pins) The Shield runs off, as Bryan and Kane get into it and argue back and forth, as Ryback watches. A shoving match ensues, and The Shield return attacking Ryback from behind... Blah, Blah... Daniel Bryan walks away, and Kane tries to assist Ryback, but is overtaken quickly. Ryback takes out everyone, and is setting up for a meathook on Rollins, when Punk's music hits... Punk comes out with Heyman, on crutches. This distraction allows The Shield to get Ryback down... The go through the whole routine and Triple-Powerbomb Ryback through a table, as Punk laughs on with Heyman holding the belt.
So through this fallout, and weeks worth of bad television, we get to the Royal Rumble
MY ROYAL RUMBLE CARD
2. World Heavyweight Championship: Ziggler(c) vs. Cena vs. Big Show vs. Sheamus
3. Tag-Team Championships: Team Hell No(c) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars
4. US Title Match: Antonio Cesaro(c) vs. (the returning) Evan Bourne
- Just for shits and giggles
5. WWE Championship: CM Punk(c) vs The Rock
- CM Punk will of course retain in the presumed defense against Ryback on the 20th Anniversary of RAW.
6. The Royal Rumble Match Participants:
(The Three WHC Match Losers)
10. Antonio Cesaro
Alberto Del Rio
The Great Khali (eeck)
Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal or Drew McIntyre
Justin Gabriel or Tyson Kidd (not both)
Titus O'Neil or Darren Young (not both)
20. The Miz
Primo or Epico (not both)
Three Surprise Entrants (Christian, ???, ???)
The next part, will be the results of this card, plus the lead up to the Elimination Chamber Event. Part III will then build up to WrestleMania 29. Hope you enjoyed, and please feel free to leave some comments.