View RSS Feed

Jaydash

Jason's Thoughts: NXT 12-12-12/Impact 12-13-12

Rate this Entry
Paige vs Sasha Banks
This match was pretty boring to me, i was just waiting for it to end.
Rating: 2/5 stars

Leo Kruger/Kassius Ohno segment
Nice little segment by these two i like the way they work together.
Rating: 3/5 stars

Oliver Grey vs Rowan
I liked this segment it was cool seeing Rowan getting a new gimmick. I think it has the makings to be a very entertaining storyline.
Rating:3.5/5 stars

Dusty Rhodes/ Camacho segment
This segment was hilarious as soon as Camacho said "I need that money holmes" i just busted out laughing. Big E coming out was ok and i like how NXT sets up matches in advance.

Seth Rollins vs Jinder Mahal
Great match,tons of spots, it was exciting, i was very into it and even the commentary made this match feel special
Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Overall: 8/10 this was a great show i love how they are setting up matches i can not wait for Bo Dallas vs Big Show and Big E vs Camacho.
------------------------

TNA Review
Jeff/Roode/Aces segment
Pretty decent segment,got me a little curios and wondering.

Mickie James promo
That promo was a pretty damn good one i for one enjoyed it

Velvet Sky vs Madison Rayne
This was a very boring match. Velvet Sky improved but still it did not interest me in the slightest

Wes and Garret vs Robbie E and T
Terrible match,just plain dreaful. The only notable thing was Kurt getting injured
Rating: 1.5/5 stars

Joseph Park OVW segment
This was a pretty entertaining segment, i can not wait to see more of these
Rating: 3/5 stars it was hilarious

Hardy and Storm vs Aces
Great match with a twist that i saw for a mile away with Aries paying off Aces which makes no sense seeing as how like 2 months ago Aces was beating down Aries,way to forget TNA.
Rating: 4/5 stars

AJ Styles promo
This was a decent promo,it looked like hes turning heel but it seemed like it backfired due to everyone cheering but i guess i will have to wait and see.

Kaz/Daniels segment
That was a hilarious and very entertaining segment

Kenny King vs RVD
This was a great match, i like the new Kenny King
Rating: 4/5 stars

Bully Ray/Hulk Hogan
This was a great promo between these two,i loved the way the two bounced off eachother

Jesse Godderz vs Bully Ray
This match was ok for was it was, it wasnt terrible and it wasnt great it was just there....
Rating: 2.9/5 stars

Jeff/Aries segment
This was a very predictable,bland just boring segment its the same old same old.

Overall: 6/10 This show was pretty meh,it had a few good moments here and there but it was so boring and the main event was just ugh.

Submit "Jason's Thoughts: NXT 12-12-12/Impact 12-13-12" to Digg Submit "Jason's Thoughts: NXT 12-12-12/Impact 12-13-12" to del.icio.us Submit "Jason's Thoughts: NXT 12-12-12/Impact 12-13-12" to StumbleUpon Submit "Jason's Thoughts: NXT 12-12-12/Impact 12-13-12" to Google

Tags: nxt, tna, wwe
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Impact was decent this week. I wouldn't say great or horrible.

On the Hardy/Storm vs Aces & Eights match, it was good. I didn't like how weak they made A&E look. I mean, Hardy and Storm took them all out? And this coming off a loss for the group at Final Resolution? Not sure what to make of that.

Also, I think AJ Styles is going rogue. Not sure if it's going to be a total heel turn. I'm leaning toward AJ being a Free Agent. Sort of like Sting back when he became the Crow.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.