View RSS Feed

Gonzo6996

First Edition of KimoTherapy: Dean Ambrose and The Shield

Rate this Entry
Hello and thank you for reading my 1st edition of KimoTherapy. I want to use this and future entries to voice my opinion on specific wrestlers and storylines going on in the E.

I'd like to use this first edition of KimoTherapy to discuss Dean Ambroses' character as well as The Shield and their booking.

First Dean Ambrose, I know i'm not the only one who watches his character and thinks that he must have sat down and watched The Dark Knight at least 20 times and decided to emulate the Jokers mannerisms into his character.

From his promos (camera, etc.)

to his actions... (2:48 mark)

Personal opinion... I see a little Heath Ledger there. Agree?

Now, I actually like what he's doing with his character and can see why so many people; both fans and WWE, are high on him and his potential. It's not hard to see that once The Shield is long gone he will obviously be the star that rises from it. I'd like to get your opinions on that.

Now, this leads me to my thoughts and suggestions on The Shield story. The WWE is gonna have to take a risk with these guys in order to not ruin this just like they did the Nexus and Legacy. They are going to have to give these guys a title. A World title. Not a TAG title, but a singles title. At some point soon they need to give either Reigns or Ambrose a run as I dunno, World Champion, while having the other two be his "shield".

This actually makes the Shield something more than a temporary problem that the roster has to worry about. It makes them concrete, and it also sets up a perfect way to build Ambrose into a strong heel! Whether Reigns or Rollins gets the title it doesnt matter, what matters is that after some time; Ambrose and the other member see the 3rd member as one of those they vowed to oppose. Show backstage moments of Ambrose manipulating the 2nd member, circling him... JUSTIFYING an attack on one of their own, because of that persons injustice... Then have them attack and cast out their World Champion member. Setting up a storyline that allows Ambrose to rise to main event status.
Make it classic. Take the risk. Let Ambrose win the World Title and as he celebrates with the remaining member of the Shield... have him lay him flat. Leave Ambrose in the ring, standing tall... new World Champion.

To me, that builds Ambrose to be the future heel of the WWE. Different from the rest. HELL, after some time, let him have a rivalry with Cena. Have him attack Cena for no reason continously. And then when Cena finally sits down & talks to him, asks him why is he so intent on taking Cena out, let Ambrose say... "I don't want to get rid of you.... no no no no ... see... you COMPLETE me! (I think i'm gonna go watch Dark Knight =))

Final Thought: I KNOW you ALL know, that the Shield will be attacking the Rock...right?

ANYWAY.... Thoughts please on my topics and opinions on the 1st edition of KimoTherapy. Let me know if I should keep it up and do one edition a week. Thank you all for your time and I hope you enjoyed the read.

Submit "First Edition of KimoTherapy: Dean Ambrose and The Shield" to Digg Submit "First Edition of KimoTherapy: Dean Ambrose and The Shield" to del.icio.us Submit "First Edition of KimoTherapy: Dean Ambrose and The Shield" to StumbleUpon Submit "First Edition of KimoTherapy: Dean Ambrose and The Shield" to Google

Updated 12-12-2012 at 10:16 AM by Frank

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions , User News

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hello, great blog. I am also very excited about Dean Ambrose. I was getting impatient with his debut, but it was worth the wait. It is clear that Dean is the ringleader of the shield. I have seen some Heath Ledger and Roddy Pipper in Dean. I just wrote a blog about Dean, check it out. I do see Dean winning a belt at some point but not too soon. I sometimes think the shield may even add some members. Remember how the last Raw ended? I like your ideas as to how the shield will eventually break up and make Dean stronger. Who knows if it will go that way, but I agree Dean will come out on top, and become even stronger on his own!
    So CLEARLY, you stole the whole joker thing from reading that other guys blog which personally is kinda sad, at least come up with your own idea. Now for those who didn't read the blog go back and look for the Gotham in WWE I think it's called and that's where this wise ass got his idea for this blog. Yeah your ORIGINAL
    WOOOWWWW.... Somebody's bitter lol. I honestly did not know someone had posted something similiar to this. But you are correct. So my deepest apologies for ruining your life Heavy (so sorry). No need to take it too seriously. Honest mistake on my part. Either way, while my Joker subject was similiar to his, my concept as to what to do with Ambrose and the Shield were a topic unique to my blog, so the entire thing wasnt TAKEN from him. Learn not to take things too seriously. You can get hemroids =) Take care and thanks for your comment, I honestly appreciate you bringing that blog to my attention, it was a good read. Maybe next time just be a little less rude about it... just a teeny tiny bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo6996
    WOOOWWWW.... Somebody's bitter lol. I honestly did not know someone had posted something similiar to this. But you are correct. So my deepest apologies for ruining your life Heavy (so sorry). No need to take it too seriously. Honest mistake on my part. Either way, while my Joker subject was similiar to his, my concept as to what to do with Ambrose and the Shield were a topic unique to my blog, so the entire thing wasnt TAKEN from him. Learn not to take things too seriously. You can get hemroids =) Take care and thanks for your comment, I honestly appreciate you bringing that blog to my attention, it was a good read. Maybe next time just be a little less rude about it... just a teeny tiny bit.

My apologies for being very rude about it, that was uncalled for. I have a little hatred for Ambrose at the moment only because I don't like how everybody has jumped on to his little bandwagon so fast and seems to just always write a blog or comment about him, and again sorry for being a real dick about it, your blog on it wasn't to bad either.

P.S. hemeroids are gross
    @Heavy, yea man hemroids are bad. As for Ambrose; i'm in no way sold on him just yet because I have yet to see him fight in the WWE environment (obviously). This Sunday is going to be my 1st official look as to how expansive the WWE is going to allow these guys movesets to be. There have been plenty of wrestler out there with the charisma but not the in ring talent (Miz) and plenty with the in ring talent yet low charisma (Morrison). As of right now the wrestlers I enjoy watching are Kofi, Cesaro, Ziggler, D.Bryan,Barrett and Punk. My 2nd edition of KimoTherapy is going to have what would have been my dream WrestleMania Card had I been allowed to call the shots beginning the day after WM 28.

@ Saratski, Dean will most definitely win a title, but in this day n age of WWE, to win a mid card title aka IC title, means nothing towards building you to main event status. So this is definitely why I feel as if a world title should be his 1st title. I think he has the character to make it work. And as for my ideas with the Shield, lets be honest, the WWE writers will go with a well worn out idea rather than be fresh and unique. But here's hoping!

KimoTherapy Session 2 will be written tonight and hopefully posted tomorrow.
    Topic: My Dream WrestleMania Card. Warning: LOOOOOOOONNNG BLOG, i'll be detailing the storyline for each match.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    So CLEARLY, you stole the whole joker thing from reading that other guys blog which personally is kinda sad, at least come up with your own idea. Now for those who didn't read the blog go back and look for the Gotham in WWE I think it's called and that's where this wise ass got his idea for this blog. Yeah your ORIGINAL

Lol, Im glad you, along with a few others noticed this and thank you for sticking up for the first blog.. I gotta admit when I read this blog I was pissed off because I genuinely had NEVER seen anyone compare any of them to any supervillain, or fictional character until I picked up on the joker idea..and then came the 2Face, n bane theory... So yeah I was mad but I stayed shut because this would determine if my blog was good or not... I'm glad you enjoyed my blog , but don't bash anyone else about it . I saw gonzo tell one person he was gonna be writing this blog and looked forward to reading it, and although i was upset, i read the blog and enjoyed it. I like his more in depth view of the character something I didn't do... I look forward to reading more of your blogs because just like you, I just started and looking to get better.
    Let's just hope this is the only time any 2 blogs are this closely related .
    good blog bro keep it up. U have a fan in me.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.