View RSS Feed

Jaydash

Jason's Thoughts: Final Resolution 2012

Rate this Entry
Kaz vs James Storm
The mic work between the two before the match was pretty entertaining and when the match itself happened there was tons of awesome moves. I was very into what the two were doing and it was a great way to open the show.
Rating: 3/5 stars

RVD vs Kenny King (X Divison title match)
Great match i was at the edge of my seat,tons of action and felt like a classic X Divison match, but that rollup just ruined it for me,bad finish.

Daniels Segment
Nice mic work by Daniels,but he was recycling things he said just five seconds ago and that killed it.
Rating: 2.5/5 stars

Morgan/Joey Ryan vs Chavo/Hernandez (Tag Championships)
This match was ok but then it felt dragged on and was very boring at times. It also was a very clunky and sloppy match at some points with a bad finish.
Rating: 2/5 stars

Bully Ray vs Austin Aries
Pretty good match,alot of action,they kept a great pace and they told a good story but Aries overselling and that cheap finish stopped it from getting a four stars or more.
Rating: 3.5/5 stars

Mickie James vs Tara (Knockouts Championship)
Great match one of the best womens matches this year,i can not wait to see where this feud goes.

Roode segment
Pretty good promo by Roode he had me engaged and kept me interested in this little feud of Roode and Hardy

Joe,Wes,Angle and Garret vs Devon, Doc and two other Aces members
This match was a great one tons of action,very lengthy,everyone got to do something great and i was very excited. Wes,Devon and Garret have improved greatly and helped make this match even better. This match would have been better with a reveal though.
Rating: 4/5 stars

AJ vs Daniels-One Last Time (Bullsh*t)
Fantastic match,just fantastic. It had to be match of the night but still TNA needs to stop reusing matches, we all know this isnt the end for their matches. TNA should stop going to the same classic matchs ups and make new classics but whos knows maybe TNA will stick to their word and have this be the final matchs for AJ and Daniels
Rating: 4/5 stars

Jeff Hardy vs Bobby Roode (WHC)
Pretty good match it just was fantastic in the second half with a pretty nasty spot with hardy falling into the crowd. A member of the crowd said it perfectly "Holy sh*t" it was a great main event. But that whole Aces beat down was pretty perdictable. Why is it that the TNA roster only is there to save people from Aces at certain times anyways.
Rating: 5/5 stars just amazing

Overall 8/10 pretty solid ppv alot of fantastic matches, but alot of wierd finishes,dumb segments and boring matches ruined what could have been a 10/10 ppv.

I hope you enjoyed this i will see you next week!

Submit "Jason's Thoughts: Final Resolution 2012" to Digg Submit "Jason's Thoughts: Final Resolution 2012" to del.icio.us Submit "Jason's Thoughts: Final Resolution 2012" to StumbleUpon Submit "Jason's Thoughts: Final Resolution 2012" to Google

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.