View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

What to expect at the 2013 Royal Rumble PPV

Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average.
Royal_Rumble_2013_Poster.jpg

After an uneventful TLC PPV, the WWE heads to Phoenix for the 26th annual Royal Rumble PPV on Sunday, January 27th, 2012.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect.

THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH WILL NOT BE THE MAIN EVENT

​Although the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match has closed out the Royal Rumble ​PPV for much of its 26-year existence, don't expect the Rumble match itself to get the most publicity heading into the PPV. Instead, that honor goes to the highly anticipated CM Punk versus The Rock match for the WWE Championship.

A NEW CHALLENGER FOR THE BIG SHOW?
After defeating Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship at TLC,
the Big Show's feud with the Celtic Warrior seems to be over as a new challenger awaits.

The obvious choice is Randy Orton. Despite rumors of a heel turn, Orton is the second most-popular babyface on the WWE roster as the Apex Predator would be the perfect opponent for the World's Largest Athlete.

A.J. & DOLPH--WWE'S NEW POWER COUPLE?
After costing Cena the MITB briefcase at TLC, expect A.J. Lee to cut a promo on RAW saying that she used Cena to get noticed in the WWE and then announce that she and Dolph Ziggler are an item. How will Cena react to the news?

Submit "What to expect at the 2013 Royal Rumble PPV" to Digg Submit "What to expect at the 2013 Royal Rumble PPV" to del.icio.us Submit "What to expect at the 2013 Royal Rumble PPV" to StumbleUpon Submit "What to expect at the 2013 Royal Rumble PPV" to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Punk will keep the title at RR
    This will be the final time I ever comment on what you call a "blog". PUT SOME F*CKING EFFORT IN YOUR POSTS BEFORE POSTING THEM AS BLOGS!!!!! This kind of crap pisses me off when I see it being published. Month after month you deliver the same crap ass prediction to a ppv/Raw episode. I wouldn't consider it a blog, or even blog worthy. As for buddy below posting THIS:

Quote Originally Posted by Cenation2013
    This is a great blog....With the royal rumble a few weeks away i only expect a great show and a awesome Royal Rumble Match.
    Is this the first time you've read absolutely ANY blog on this site prior to commenting?!?!

There are those amongst us that ACTUALLY take time and effort into posting/writing a blog. It's an absolute disgrace reading your posts.

This; http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...3-Royal-Rumble. Is a prime example of WIKIPEDIA being an absolute great source of information, NOT A BLOG.

Thanks YET AGAIN for wasting not only MY TIME, but the time of others who actually read this.
    U guys are blind or what..Cena's gonna win the MITB briefcase and The Rock will win the champo...no further guesses for what will happen at Mania...booooooooo
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.