View RSS Feed

RagefulRhino

How to Fix TLC

Rate this Entry
CM Punk being taken off the TLC card due to injury is devastating. It was Punk and Ryback who would need to carry this lackluster PPV with an absolute war of a TLC match, that would see Punk walk out as champion. Now we have a rather suckish 6 man tag match. Seriously? A TLC match that can be decided by pinfall or submission? That defeats the whole purpose of the match! Plus, I can't visualize any outcome other than The Shield winning. So here's my TLC card.

Event: WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs
Date: December 16th, 2012
Venue: Barclays Centre, Brooklyn, New York
Commentary Team: Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, JBL

Pre-Show Match: Epico and Primo vs Prime Time Players
Winner: Prime Time Players, maybe something to do with
Rosa and Del Rio too.

Match #1: United States Champion Antonio Cesaro vs R-Truth
Winner: Antonio Cesaro, his feud with Miz has to start soon.

Match #2: Damien Sandow vs The Miz
Winner: The Miz, he needs to be on the card, and stay hot.

Match #3:
Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett (Tables)
Winner: Kofi, have to have some faces winning to keep the
crowd happy, Barrett's title win comes soon

Match #4: Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs Rey and Sin Cara
Winner: Team Hell No, Rey hasn't been seen for awhile and
there are rumours he's having problems with WWE

Match #5: World Heavyweight Champion Big Show vs Sheamus (Chairs)
Winner: Big Show, Ziggler cashes in and wins

Match #6: World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena(TLC)
Winner: Ziggler, gold was on the line, so LOTS of controversy

Match #7:
The Shield vs Ryback, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger (Returning)
(Tables)
Winner: The Shield, but Swagger and Ryback look like a million
bucks

So that's my TLC card, Swagger may be a bit of a stretch, but it would get people excited, on top of the fact that Orton needs to get back in the Main Event picture. Thanks for the read, post what you thought in the comments section and make sure you review!

Submit "How to Fix TLC" to Digg Submit "How to Fix TLC" to del.icio.us Submit "How to Fix TLC" to StumbleUpon Submit "How to Fix TLC" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I would enjoy this card. Just stick Miz in the main event instead of Swagger. This would get Miz even more over and i dont see Swagger returning till the rumble. Ziggler would also look awesome after this and beating Cena would get him his biggest crowd reactions yet
    I think they totally rushed to make the 6 man tag match.I think they should of done an angle where Punk came out injured on Raw and said he couldnt compete but Vince was making him.Then changed the match last miniute at TLC when Punk doesnt show up to the PPV to keep everyone guessing.Bring Brock out to face Ryback!
    Quote Originally Posted by KingWade
    I would enjoy this card. Just stick Miz in the main event instead of Swagger. This would get Miz even more over and i dont see Swagger returning till the rumble. Ziggler would also look awesome after this and beating Cena would get him his biggest crowd reactions yet
    That's actually a great idea, glad you liked it too! The only problem is I wouldn't want Miz to be in the main event of a PPV against the next big tag team alongside Ryback and Orton, then go for the U.S. title which is likely to happen
    I like the idea, I think it would be a good show, but how would you build up each match?
    IMO: If Swaggs does come back, I'd probably put him back into the mid-card scene for about 3-4 months before pushing him back to the top.
    The 6 man tag match

Was planned from the start..The WWE knew punk would not be back in time, so this was on the back burner

And there you go
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Hughes35
    I like the idea, I think it would be a good show, but how would you build up each match?
    IMO: If Swaggs does come back, I'd probably put him back into the mid-card scene for about 3-4 months before pushing him back to the top.
    Every match except for Sandow vs Miz, and the tag team match already has had the build-up happen in reality. Sandow and Miz would just be mic segments, Hell No vs Rey and Sin Cara is for the belts so it would be built as usual. The Shield has attacked Ryback and Orton, say Swagger returns on Raw while interrupting Punk and The Shield attacks him
    Now, let's say two weeks before the PPV. They showed Swagger backstage, and say after a long absense, former world champion Jack Swagger will return to the ring tonight. Then, when he is supposed to go to the ring and his music is playing, he doesn't come out. Then, a shot backstage is shown that Swagger is laid out and that somebody attacked him. Cole and King state that The Shield must have done something to do with this.

The next week Swagger says he knows it was The Shield that attacked him from behind and demands for him to be put in the match to make it a 3 on 3 match.

Then, at the PPV, the whole match is waiting for Swagger to get tagged in. Finally, after 15 or 20 minutes, Swagger gets tagged in, he looks pissed and stares down The Shield, then all of a sudden. Swagger and The Shield ATTACK Cena and Orton. SWERVE. He was never attacked. It was a setup. Anyways, They lay Orton and Cena out. When Punk and Heyman come out clapping for joy, as Swagger walks out the ring, hugging Paul Heyman, and raising Punk's arm as The Shield wins by countout. And giving Swagger the mouthpiece he needs in Paul Heyman.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.