View RSS Feed

PHRNOMINAL ENIGMA

The way to Make WWE watchable again

Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
Everyone knows WWE isn't going anywhere but that doesn't mean the product they are producing is good, It is watchable & somewhat entertaining but it is so boring & repetitive sometimes or most of the time that it's getting people who have followed wrestling their whole lives to not be interested. And yes I know as long as they get kids into the product they will be successful but there are a lot of Adult orientated businesses that have been massively successful. So these are my Idea's to make WWE better

1: Diva's division
They need to give diva's who actually wanted to wrestle the spot light. AJ, Natalya, Paige, Tamina & Kaitlin etc should be the main focus of the division. get rid of Fox & Aksana, leave the funkadactyles & Rosa as managers. I'd also leave Eve & Layla because at least they've improved in the last few years. Finally change the name only bad things come to mind when you say Diva so go back to women's division or something better.

2: Tag division
People believe the tag team division is getting better but in reality it's not to far from where it was when Otunga & McG had the belts. Look at the teams Hell No, Mysterio & Cara & Rhodes Scholars these teams are all the same, make shift teams who won't be together in 6 months & the PTP both members are in their early to mid 30's so they will want to break up in a few years to go for world title runs. If your gonna make a new team get them off the main roster change their characters then star them off from the beginning as a team just like they did with Bryan O'Conner & the assention he had an awful gimmick now he's a shining light for the division. give the USO's the belts

3: Mid Cards
Since the "Rebirth" of the tag division the mid cards suck people like Kane, Bryan, Rhodes, Sandow & Mysterio have been taken away from the division. Christian, Bourne & others are out injured & the people like Kidd, Gabriel aren't getting a chance where as santino, Ryder, Truth are boring the spotlight.

4: Replay's
We already watched it earlier stop taking away time from your product to show the Cena promo 5 times. also we have youtube, WWE.com, DVR we don't need them to replay it once in a year something is big enough to need a replay but they over kill it

5: Split the brands
you have enough time for everyone on the roster but you choose to use people 2-3X's a week makes no sense why pay people to sit in the back. they have 7.5 hours of TV a week(not including NXT) keep the Raw & SD separate, use Superstars to test out some NXT stars before the main roster, use Main Event for a big Raw vs. SD match or an extra big match from either brand, leave the kids characters on SMS.

6: Divid the brands for kids & adults

use RAW, SD, SS & ME for adults & Use SMS & another brand for kids get both audiences bring back some attitude & Charisma to the adult brands

7: Get rid of the Gimmick
These Gimmick PPV's ruin everything it destroys PPV's, Rivalries & match types. HITC isn't a good match anymore, TLC has lost its flare etc. keep Xtreme rules lose the rest it's allowing writers to be lazy

8: Get Creative
Bring back those weird & exciting 1 off matches that make a rivalry more fun. for example it looks like there will be a tag team title match Mys & Cara vs. PTP vs. Hell No why not make it a triple threat elimination table match it doesn't happen every day & It doesn't have to be a whole new concept just different.

9: Change the belt
WWE, Tag, Diva's

10: Prestige
the Big 1 I don't think a lot of people will agree with what I say about this but it's what i think needs to be done. To bring back prestige we need to GET RID OF MONEY IN THE BANK CONCEPT basically there has rarely been a credible new champion in the last 5 years & that's because when HBK, Stone Cold, The Rock etc won the WWE title it was after years of work culminating in a big match with a big rival & beating them. I think the MITB actually damaged EDGE's career 10 title reigns & at least 7 of them was a deceitful win which started when he cashed in MITB & was labelled the ultimate opportunist. the Miz, DB, ADR,RVD,Swagger, even Punk had horrible MITB title reigns & the list goes on.
If the WWE did these or at least some of these WWE will be watchable

Submit "The way to Make WWE watchable again" to Digg Submit "The way to Make WWE watchable again" to del.icio.us Submit "The way to Make WWE watchable again" to StumbleUpon Submit "The way to Make WWE watchable again" to Google

Updated 11-27-2012 at 01:11 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good points. I agree having one person on wrestle on main event, raw, and SD is to much. Instead of mid carders I think they need to bring in jobbers to do the jobbing. Bring some NXT and indies to do the losing. For example why have Sheamus and antonio fight unless it is to build a feud but Sheamus is going against Big show so that match did nothing. Instead have Sheamus defeat a jobber and have Antonio fight a mid-carder to help strengthen his reign as US champ. When you have a Champ Job to a non champ it lowers the value of the belt.
    The title is prestigest it always will be. "Get rid of the Gimmick" ​I agree on this fully i what all the gimmick PPVs OUT.
    LOLOLOLOLOL, you think Titus O' Neil and Darren Young will compete for the world titles???
    Those are good points. But it's sad to say that the old WWF and WWE attitude era that most of us grew up on is dead. I doubt that we will ever see anything close to that era again. WWE is heading in a different direction, not sure what direction it is. But I do know it's never going to be how it once was.
    Ya MITB is stupid and childish. Replace it with #1 contender's matches. We hardly get those anymore.

That would also make wrestling more real and competitve. That is one of the main things that wrestling lacks. It is not competitive anymore.

Remember back in the Evolution days? HHH treated the title like it was the only thing that mattered and it added so much prestige. What Randy Orton did for the Intercontinental title back then was great too...
    Updated 11-27-2012 at 05:25 PM by k_roll00
    This was a good read, but I can't say I agree on all your points. For one the tag-team division has improved dramatically over the past several months. At the moment, they have 7 tag teams on the active roster. Now I know WWE has not had a great history with "make shift" tag teams, however TNA did have one "make shift" tag-team. that lasted 4 years. They were called Beer Money.

As far as splitting of the brands..I dont think WWE is ready for that just yet. they dont have enough big players like they did a few years ago(HBK, Edge, Taker, HHH, ect). If you take away Cena, Punk, and Orton, who do you have for big names? (If anybody says Ryback I'm gonna puke!, the guy does not DESERVE to be where he's at yet!) There are a lot of up and comers that still need both Raw & SD time. splitting it up gives them only half the time. Again good read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Starr
    This was a good read, but I can't say I agree on all your points. For one the tag-team division has improved dramatically over the past several months. At the moment, they have 7 tag teams on the active roster. Now I know WWE has not had a great history with "make shift" tag teams, however TNA did have one "make shift" tag-team. that lasted 4 years. They were called Beer Money.

As far as splitting of the brands..I dont think WWE is ready for that just yet. they dont have enough big players like they did a few years ago(HBK, Edge, Taker, HHH, ect). If you take away Cena, Punk, and Orton, who do you have for big names? (If anybody says Ryback I'm gonna puke!, the guy does not DESERVE to be where he's at yet!) There are a lot of up and comers that still need both Raw & SD time. splitting it up gives them only half the time. Again good read.
    Ricky Starr likes to hammer me when I comment on his blogs...but I must say, I agree with everything you said here...with one exception. The Tag Teams. I think the blogger got it right. Other than Epico & Primo, Usos, and PTP, who is going to be together in 6 months? They need to create tag teams, not piece people together. There should be some people who are brought in as tag teams, to strengthen the division. This way, everyone can differentiate between them. Nobody really looks at Kane & DB as the tag team that they are. Same with Mysterio & Sin Cara or Rhodes Scholars. Everyone sees them as singles guys who teamed together. If teams are brought in and everyone sees them as tag teams from the start, then people will relate to them that way and stop thinking of them as makeshift teams.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.