View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

Booking "WWE: TLC 2012"

Rating: 6 votes, 1.67 average.
Greetings all ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members. The 26th Anniversary of WWE Survivor Series is now officially behind us. With that being said, we now have the WWE’s go-home Pay-Per-View of 2012. That event being a tribute themed Pay-Per-View to one of the most brutal matches in wrestling history. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs.

Mr. Jay wrote a blog last week about how he would book this event. With all due respect to Mr. Jay, it wasn’t a believable card. He was creative and I’ll give him credit where credit’s due, but if WWE was going to have CM Punk go one-on-one with Mick Foley in the near future, it’d have to be done on RAW. Not at a Pay-Per-View. An ideal time to do it would be the main event of the very first RAW of 2013. Reminiscent of the main event of RAW IS WAR on their first episode of 1999, and The Rock would be the one to who would play Stone Cold Steve Austin’s role from 1999 in that match. With that being said, how would be the ideal way to book such a prestigious event such as this?

Now granted, I know that this event isn’t as prestigious of an event as say a Survivor Series is, but it’s still a chance to make hundreds and thousands of profitable dollars, and a good chance to make people, especially the hardcore wrestling fans want to give their two cents about a Pay-Per-View event that is just thrown out on the annual calendar just for the heck of it. Nowadays, the annual Pay-Per-View calendar (and keep in mind that this is just one man’s opinion) is just one big giant cluster of events that are nothing but horrible tribute PPVs, and wannabe In Your House rip-offs. Needless to say, I am not a fan of Pay-Per-Views such as Elimination Chamber, Hell In A Cell, and Fatal 4 Way among others. Names such as No Way Out and Armageddon are far better names that Hell In A Cell. With that said, here is how yours truly, would book the last WWE Pay-Per-View of 2012; Tables, Ladders, and Chairs.

(Before you read the card, I finalized this before RAW began on Monday. So keep that in mind.)

WWE Presents: TLC: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs
Date: December 16, 2012
Theme Song: "Been Away Too Long" – Soundgarden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0A71tITqe0
Ring Announcers: Justin Roberts and Tony Chimel
Ringside Commentators: Michael Cole, JBL, and Jim Ross
Backstage Interviewers: Josh Matthews and Scott Stanford

YouTube HEAT:
Alberto Del Rio (w/Ricardo Rodriguez) vs. Ted DiBiase

Match Card:
01: WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:
Kofi Kingston vs. Damien Sandow

02: Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Elimination Match (Winning Team Receives a WWE Tag Team Championship Opportunity at The Royal Rumble)
The Prime Time Players vs. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs. Team CoBro vs. Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd

03: Ladder Match for The United States Championship:
Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz

04: Ladder Match for The WWE Diva's Championship:
Kaitlyn vs. Eve Torres

05: Triple Threat Tables Match for The World Heavyweight Championship:
Sheamus vs. The Big Show vs. William Regal

06: Chairs Match:
John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler

07: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match for The WWE Championship:
(Special Guest Enforcer: Mick Foley)
CM Punk vs. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan

So that’s it Ladies and Gentlemen. This is how I would book “WWE:TLC 2012.”

Stay tuned as later this week, I will be posting a blog on how I would book "The 26th Anniversary of The WWE Royal Rumble." Trust me when I say this folks, this is going to be a blog that you won't want to miss.

Tell me your thoughts down below. Subscribe to my channel and follow me on:

My YouTube Channel: TheTMoney35
KEEK: @TheTMoney35
TOUT: @TheTMoney35
WordPress: thughes.35.wordpress.com
Twitter: @T_Hughes35

PEACE!!!

Submit "Booking "WWE: TLC 2012"" to Digg Submit "Booking "WWE: TLC 2012"" to del.icio.us Submit "Booking "WWE: TLC 2012"" to StumbleUpon Submit "Booking "WWE: TLC 2012"" to Google

Updated 11-19-2012 at 10:17 PM by T-Hughes35

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    well it looks like

Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett for the IC title

Big Show vs Sheamus is gonna be the chairs match
    I don't get why Kane and Bryan end up in a championship triple threat. When the tag team dissolves, surely they'd feud each other. Why doesn't Ryback feature at all? Wouldnt Miz go back after his Intercontential title and not US? The tag match is a good booking, but the rest makes no sense.
    Couldve sworn you just ragged on a posters card, saying its unbelievable and then give us this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dime Store Saint
    I don't get why Kane and Bryan end up in a championship triple threat. When the tag team dissolves, surely they'd feud each other. Why doesn't Ryback feature at all? Wouldnt Miz go back after his Intercontential title and not US? The tag match is a good booking, but the rest makes no sense.
    thank u he is booking matches that he feel is good and what he like to happen to book matches it got to make sense with the story
    lol this is the worse book i ever see even my friends from my wrestling talk page did a better book than this. one u know for damn sure wwe will never book a divas match so high wat u did.

booking kane and bryan in a wwe title match is like saying hey fans we get u a spoiled alert is punk vs rock at the rumble idc that match will steal the show it make no sense to book.

cena vs zigger is the only match wwe book that might happen but i dont think is going to be a chair match, maybe a table match but i feel it should be cena vs punk in tlc match cuz that will be hard to predict the match cuz both guy want to face rock with a passion it make sense in storyline sense

and william in a world title match. that it a joke in storyline sense. i love william cuz he got skill but in storyline he is a jobber and he was only use in the story cuz wwe was in his hometown and UK love william

miz getting a u.s title shot could happen cuz now he is face but wwe is trying to push him back to mainevent level why will they give him a u.s title shot just to lose that not pushed him

i will believe that 4 way tagteam match will happen but maybe in a preshow cuz vince will over rule that

ic title match is good if kofi was not in a feud with wade

and del rio on a pre show it could happen if wwe dont got nothing for him

u r booking matches to put a good show but it dont go with the story or it dont make sense
    There's good ideas here. I don't think they'd ever do a Diva's ladder match or anything overly violent with women. And there's just not enough time to book Punk vs Kane vs Bryan now. Would be a good idea if they were involved with him somehow...

Not a bad card though.
    You were too predictable, and like a few others said it just didn't make sense, especially the divas match
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.