View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

What to expect at the 2012 WWE TLC PPV?

Rate this Entry
After an eventful Survivor Series PPV which saw CM Punk once again retaining the WWE Championship (with some help, nonetheless), the WWE travels to Brooklyn, New York at the brand-new Barclays Center for the fourth annual TLC: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs PPV.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect on Sunday, December 16th:

A NEW STABLE FOR CM PUNK?
After WWE: NXT Superstars Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns prevented Ryback from winning the WWE Championship in a Triple Threat match against CM Punk and John Cena which allowed Punk to retain the WWE Championship, my gut feeling tells me that Punk has formed a new heel stable which reminds me of the Nexus back in 2010-2011. Will Punk vs. Ryback continue at TLC?

JOHN CENA'S NEXT FEUD?
Speaking of Cena, I expect him to resume his feud with Dolph Ziggler. Will Super Cena reign supreme or will the Show-Off get the last laugh?

A.J. VS. VICKIE GUERRERO

It looks like Vickie Guerrero has found a bodyguard in Tamina Snuka in an attempt to outsmart A.J. Will the other Divas get involved?

WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE TAG TEAM DIVISION?
With one-half of the Rhodes Scholars out with an injury, who can challenge Daniel Bryan & Kane for the tag team titles? Will it be Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara, the Prime Time Players, or even 3MB?

DON'T EXPECT THE SHEAMUS VS. BIG SHOW FEUD TO END ANYTIME SOON
After Sheamus defeated Big Show via disqualification, the Celtic Warrior will no doubt get his revenge at TLC​. Based on Sheamus attacking Big Show with a chair, expect this match for the World Heavyweight Championship to be a chairs match.

Submit "What to expect at the 2012 WWE TLC PPV?" to Digg Submit "What to expect at the 2012 WWE TLC PPV?" to del.icio.us Submit "What to expect at the 2012 WWE TLC PPV?" to StumbleUpon Submit "What to expect at the 2012 WWE TLC PPV?" to Google

Comments

What do you think will happen at the WWE TLC PPV on December 16th?
    I think wrestling's going to take place.
    I think Punk holds the title to Royal Rumble and drops the belt to the Rock. Cena and Ziggler feud helping put Ziggler over. He'll end up cash in the briefcase at Wrestlemania. Team Hell No will drop the titles at Rumble and lead to them feud each other at Mania. I expect Taker to return at the Rumble to either send out a Mania challenge or in the Rumble match itself. Once Punk loses the belt, Heyman will leave him to go back to Lesner setting that up for Mania.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.