View RSS Feed

Jaydash

Jason's Thoughts: TNA Impact Wrestling 11-15-12

Rate this Entry
Seg 1-Roode/Storm
This was a great one i was very entertained especially when Roode managed to make storm put his contendership on the line
Rating: 4/5 stars

Match 1- RVD vs Kid Kash
It was a pretty boring and short match that had no other reason than to get RVD on tv.
Rating: 2.5/5 stars

Seg 2- EY/ODB
It was ok i guess not much to say about it.
Rating: 2.5/5 stars

Seg 3- Kurt/Garret/Wes
This segment really pissed me off, after weeks of build up they miss a oppurtunity to put Wes Brisco in the ring and pick Garrett to team with angle instead
Rating: 2/5 stars

Match 2- Jesse Goderz vs EY
This was a ok match for what it was the last 2-3 minutes were really entertaining for me.
Rating: 3/5 stars

Seg 4- Joseph/Hulk
I personally loved this segment! We got more development for Joseph Parks and also got the announcement he would be entering "Wrestling Camp"

Match 3/Seg 5- Magnus vs Samoa Joe
This match was stopped before it started due to Aces and Eights brutal attack on the knees of Magnus i liked this, my only gripe is that Aces and Magnus have had no interaction whats so ever.

Seg 6- Arries/Hardy
Great work by arries and jeff but what i am wondering about is that voiceover thing with hardy.

Seg 7- Tara & Jess/Brooke
This was a very boring segment about privacy, im guessing this means we will possibly see something with bully and brooke
Rating: 2/5

Match 4- KO #1 contendership battle royal
Whats the point of a battle royal if there is only five knockouts? I mean really there is no point of the stipulation. But still this was a good match with everybody getting their own little moments and spots and a awsome moment with the returning Mickie James coming out on top!
Rating: 3.5/5 stars

Seg 8- Aces seg
Great job trolling us TNA when it came to the Director Of Chaos.

Seg 9- AJ/Kaz and Daniels
This was a awesome segment with a perfect mix of emotion, great mic work and fan interaction with the huge anouncement of AJ and Daniels one last time (bullcrap) Didnt they use that hook back in 2009,2010,2011 and even this year? We know this isnt the final time.

Seg 10- Arries
Not much to say except that i can not wait to see what Arries has planned
Rating : 2/5 stars

Seg 11- Gutcheck Judges/ Kurt
This was a pretty decent segment with a nice debate between D'lo, Al Snow, Prichard and Kurt trying to see if Wes should be in gutcheck but still it was the typical "well gee i do not know" that we usaully see in stories like these so im taking a few points off
Rating: 2.7/5 stars

Match 5- Roode vs Storm
This was a great match with awesome back and forth between the two men and a decent ending with roode taking storms contendership.

Overall: 7/10 this was a pretty good show with awesome matches and moments but had a few segment that fell flat and really killed the flow and ruined the momentum at times.

Well that is all for this week i will see you next week when the Gutcheck winners return for Open Fight Night!

Submit "Jason's Thoughts: TNA Impact Wrestling 11-15-12" to Digg Submit "Jason's Thoughts: TNA Impact Wrestling 11-15-12" to del.icio.us Submit "Jason's Thoughts: TNA Impact Wrestling 11-15-12" to StumbleUpon Submit "Jason's Thoughts: TNA Impact Wrestling 11-15-12" to Google

Updated 11-17-2012 at 02:56 PM by Jaydash

Tags: impact, tna
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Jesse looks like he's been wrestling for 10 years. I was a little impressed. I was expecting to be but he shocked me.

i'm okay with Kurt taking Garrett. Something's up with Wes Briscoe so just throwing him into a match I think would be pointless.

I hate the Jeff Hardy voiceover thing. It could be the stupidest thing in wrestling today.

I don't like what they did with James Storm and Bobby Roode. What was the point in the match at Turning Point? It would have made much more sense to have Roode win at the PPV, then have Storm trick him into putting the title shot on the line, and then losing after coming real close. That would have been so much better.

Good report. I enjoyed Impact a lot. I may have to read spoilers for next week though, as I don't see myself spending Thanksgiving night in front of a tv for wrestling.
    Updated 11-17-2012 at 03:31 PM by DK Wrestling Savior
    Useful information. Hoping more.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.