View RSS Feed

Mr. Jay

Hypothetically Speaking: Brock Lesnar vs. Ryback; Realistic SvS Match PART 2

Rate this Entry
Hopefully you enjoyed Part 1. This may be a regular thing depending on the feedback I get for Part 2. Anyway, enjoy this also.

Monday Night RAW
John Cena talks smack to CM Punk. Ryback is there taunting Brock Lesnar through the camera. Paul Heyman interrupts and says that Punk will do what is necessary to ensure he has a team for Survivor Series that will completely demolish Team Ryback. Cena asks if Brock Lesnar pulled the tail from between his legs yet. Paul Heyman replies, "So unpolitely you asked, Mr. Cena, but being that he can careless what YOU think, he can answer that for you." Via satellite Brock appears. After talking smack, he says he will see Team Ryback at Survivor Series. But he continues he's in it for himself. He's going to plow through Ryback's team, and then says, "Oh, and Ryback... I'm saving you for last!" [End video] Heyman and Punk smile as Punk turns on his mic. "See, Brock and I have something in common: we're in this for ourselves. But there are differences. He wants a piece of Ryback! By the way, good luck Ryback! I'm in this so you can all show me some damn respect! And that's where Brock is wrong, I hate to say. Because at Survivor Series, I will beat the respect out of each and every one of you." Cena chimes in. "Funny you talk about respect. Ironically, the next member of Team Ryback is one you have shown VERY little respect for... " "CRASH!!!" MICK FOLEY comes out and tells Punk he dares him to beat the respect out of him. [End Raw]

Raw before Survivor Series
After a couple of weeks of promos and Cena's "tricks," The card so far looks like this: Team Punk: CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Antonio Cesaro, Cody Rhodes, and Damien Sandow vs. Team Ryback: Ryback, John Cena, Mick Foley, Mason Ryan (whose affiliation would hopefully give him a boost and a chance at a storyline) and a mystery opponent. Cena and Ryback give a couple clues through the night to reveal the last member of their team. 1) Has beef with Brock, who defeated him resulting in unfinished business. 2) Not very fond of Punk. 3) Has battled two of his teammates in the past. As Raw is about to end, Ryback and Cena introduce a video showing their final member. On the tron, a TV is shown with a previous CM Punk promo. As he lists names of who he's better than, the TV pauses when he gets to one... The camera turns to the right and ... THE ROCK says simply "You just had to run your mouth? See you at Survivor Series! If ya Smelllllll! What the Rock is cooking!"

PART 3 will be a hypothetical Survivor Series card, with the outcome of this match included! Stay tuned!

Submit "Hypothetically Speaking: Brock Lesnar vs. Ryback; Realistic SvS Match PART 2" to Digg Submit "Hypothetically Speaking: Brock Lesnar vs. Ryback; Realistic SvS Match PART 2" to del.icio.us Submit "Hypothetically Speaking: Brock Lesnar vs. Ryback; Realistic SvS Match PART 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hypothetically Speaking: Brock Lesnar vs. Ryback; Realistic SvS Match PART 2" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wonderful job man. I love the whole Team Ryback vs Team Lesnar stuff. The Rock being added to Team Ryback is great and it'll add a lot to the build-up to Rock vs Punk at the Royal Rumble. WWE should put you on the creative team.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.