View RSS Feed

knox

5 Wrestlers Who Need New Theme Music?

Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Hey guys Knox here, once again its been a while. Hope everyone's all well. Today I wanna talk about wrestlers who need new theme music as well as my choices of what their theme should be. Hope you guys enjoy this. This will be fun. Please listen to the themes I suggest as I feel they really do fit the character of the wrestlers.

5. AJ Lee
I think her music now is cool but here's my idea. Britney Spears has a song called "Radar". Basically the song is about a guy that Britney is really attached to and he's basically on her radar, she has her sights set on him....HASN'T THAT BEEN AJ'S M.O. SINCE SHE'S BEEN ON THE MAIN ROSTER? AJ has been booked to be this little promiscuous innocent chick that chases down men. First it was Daniel Bryan, then Kane, the Cm Punk and now John Cena. This should be her theme.

Britney Spears - Radar

4. Cm Punk
He's a heel now and one of the best heels ever if you ask me. His current theme is too babyface for my liking. He needs more of a cut throat, extremist theme because that's exactly what he is. Well if they can get the licensing for this which shouldn't be too hard because they used this theme as a Wrestlemania theme before. I'm talking about "Headstrong" by Trapt.

Trapt - Headstrong

3. Wade Barrett
This is the easy one. His theme now sucks. Go back to The Nexus theme simple as that.

12 Stones - We Are One (Nexus)

2. The Usos
This next theme here really fits the Uso's. Let them go still do their ritual stomp yelling thing then BOOOOM pyro hit and "Fast Lane" by Eminem & Royce Da 59 hits. This song starts off and goes straight to the point.

Eminem & Royce - Fast Lane

1. R-Truth
I saved this for last because when you guys here this theme your gonna flip at how well it fits R-Truth. This theme works because DMX sounds just like R-Truth and is a million time better rapper. But this theme will only work if R-Truth gets a gimmick change. He has to drop the "Little Jimmy" things and adopt a more natural "Rough Neck" tough guy babyface gimmick. Sort of what he had in TNA. Just let him be the real R-Truth and the fans would jump behind him so fast. This theme and the gimmick change could elevate him to the #3 babyface in the company easily. Welp here it is folks.

And I posted the live performance version with DMX actually performing it. I would prefer Truth to just come out to this theme without performing it but if he did perform it I would like it to be just like the video I'm going to post. Look at the resemblance of DMX & R-Truth from the voice, to the attire, to the energy. Ofcourse since Truth is a rapper, it would be difficult to get him to use anyone else's theme let alone perform it but check it out guys and listen close to the song because it works perfect.

DMX - Who We Be (Live Performance)

Conclusion: Hope you guys enjoyed this. Please leave feedback. Thanks guys, be safe. Until then.

Submit "5 Wrestlers Who Need New Theme Music?" to Digg Submit "5 Wrestlers Who Need New Theme Music?" to del.icio.us Submit "5 Wrestlers Who Need New Theme Music?" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 Wrestlers Who Need New Theme Music?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DiBiase desperately needs a new theme song. I hate that thing he comes out to. I have no issues with Punks theme. That was his theme in ROH, helps add to this current character.
    Sheamus- pretty much anything by Dropkick Murphys, but Rocky Road to Dublin works particularly well.
    I'd LOL if AJ takes that Britney theme, because my GF had it as a ringtone (or was it alarm tone) for a while.

Your choice for Truth seems cool.

My main disagreement is you calling Trapt extreme LOL. We seen to have different conceptions of what is extreme, as I find Trapt way too bland to be called that when facing a real extreme band, like Incantation, for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOxzAuttAO4

Obviuosly, Incantation are not a choice for Punk, just trying to prove my point. Back to Trapt, I think that song lacks the intensity Punk has in the ring. Can't think of a theme, maybe something more punkish, Municipal Waste perhaps?

And if Randy keeps hearing voices, Lair of the Minotaur do too. Can't link you the theme (Evil Power) as the vid is for +18 and can't find a "just the song" version of it.
    Updated 12-03-2012 at 06:33 PM by Grind_Bastard
    Dude look up walk by pantera that is perfect for punk
    Quote Originally Posted by robofhonor
    Dude look up walk by pantera that is perfect for punk
    or perfect for RVD
    I cant argue with any of them, except for Punk, his current theme is just so him, but the others seem pretty spot on, especially R-Truth.
    I would say Rancid "Time Bomb" for Punk if it were allowed. "Cult Of Personality" fits him extremely well though and given his past with the song, it's worth it. I almost want him to use "Miseria Cantare" or "People = Shit" again. Alas, it's THE 'E so... nope.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.