View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

Booking Rey Mysterio(face) vs Sin Cara(heel) for WM 29

Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.
Saving the best moments in Survivor Series history closer to the ppv. Idea just run through my head, thought I should blog about it and see what others think. I personally think it would be better for Rey Mysterio to be the one to say face because all the merch he has and the respect of the fans. Sin Cara is no where near the support of the fans that Rey has. Even the adult fans would pick Mysterio over Sin Cara for obvious reasons. I figure like many that Mysterio and Sin Cara will be the tag champs at some point before WM. So I'll start in January a couple weeks before the Royal Rumble. I'm going to just book this feud exclusively for SD so forgive me. I leave a title beside the week so you won't have to read it all + a summary and an explaination as to why other wrestlers were involved.

_Week 1 It began:It all starts when Rey Mysterio is facing Del Rio in a beat the clock challenge match to see who will face the world heavyweight champion at the Royal Rumble. Rey Mysterio picks up a shocking victory(doesn't end up facing the world champion at the Rumble).
_Week 2 Del Rio's plan begins:Del Rio cuts a promo on the tag team champions claiming fans don't love and respect Sin Cara like they do Mysterio. Mysterio is overshadowing Sin Cara. Where are the Sin Cara masks in the front row wore by the fans? It makes me sick that you fans would support 1 more so than the other. Rey Mysterio interrupts claiming it isn't true and obviously Sin Cara doesn't respond because Rey translates for him. He just stands there with his head down. Del Rio tells Sin Cara to think about it. Del Rio's attempt for revenge is to break up the tag champs.
_Royal Rumble Questions begin:Both tag team champs meet in the Royal Rumble match. They clean house, but all of a sudden from behind Sin Cara eliminates Rey Mysterio. Fans boo while Rey Mysterio is in shock.
_Week 3 The Reality Check?:The WWE tag team champions are the guests on Miz TV to discuss what is going on. Rey Mysterio says that their is no issue. The Royal Rumble match is billed every man for himself. Tag teams like Demolition, Hardyz and so on fought it out at the Royal Rumble in the past. There were no issues and there are no issues with this team either. PTP come out proclaiming that if there is no issue why don't you put the tag titles on the line vs us next week on SD? Rey Mysterio says they are on.
_Week 4 Sin Cara napping:WWE tag titles on the line vs PTP. Rey Mysterio tries to get a tag late in the match, but Sin Cara doesn't extend his hand out. Rey Mysterio was still however able to pick up the victory virtually on his own. Mix of boos and cheers as the walk away as tag champs. Backstage they are seen in the Parking Lot as Rey Mysterio asks if Sin Cara does have a problem, but Del Rio & R-Rod attack both of them. Throws Sin Cara in a nice car as they leave the arena with Mysterio laying.
_Week 5 Where's Sin Cara?:Rey Mysterio calls out Del Rio to see where his tag team partner is. Del Rio comes out tells him he doesn't need to worry about Sin Cara. Sin Cara & Del Rio has discussed the issues he has with Mysterio. That he'll be here next week to air them out w/ Del Rio by his side.
_Week 6 Sin Cara is w/Rey?:Rey Mysterio comes out asking for Sin Cara. Sin Cara comes out with a roar of boos from the crowd as he enters the ring. He isn't alone cuz Del Rio is with him. Del Rio explains he is here to speak for Sin Cara cuz he can't speak english. Del Rio said Sin Cara is sick and tired of Rey getting cheered and supported more than he is. He is sick of getting bossed around. Del Rio says he is now with him. A chorus of boos as Del Rio extends his hand and Sin Cara shakes it while looking at Mysterio. However, he trips up Del Rio to set him up for a 619 by Rey Mysterio as the fans go nuts!! There are no issues with the WWE tag team champions!! Primo & Epico see them in the back challenging them for the tag titles at the Elimination Chamber ppv since there is no issues. Challenge accepted!!
_Elimination Chamber Loses Tag titles:Tag team champions defend against Primo & Epico at the ppv. Sin Cara ends up getting pinned by the tag champs after refusing to tag Rey Mysterio the whole match trying to the hero. A roar of boos as Primo & Epico leave EC as the tag champs. From behind Del Rio & R-Rod attack Rey Mysterio from behind while Sin Cara is recovering. He turns around as Del Rio & R-Rod exit the ring. Del Rio motions think about it.
_Week 7 The rematch:Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio get their rematch on SD vs the new tag team champions Primo & Epico. As Rey reaches for a tag, Sin Cara leaves the ring. Primo & Epico retain the tag titles along with a beating for Rey Mysterio.
_Week 8, with me or against me?:Rey asks that question that everyone wants to know the answer to. Sin Cara comes out & doesn't say a word. He extends his hand for Rey to shake it & Rey does. They not only shake, but they hug as fans cheer. Out of no where Sin Cara attacks Rey Mysterio. Lays him out as the fans boo as he looks at the crowd while leaving Mysterio.
Week 9, Sin Cara joins Latino Nation:Rey demands that Rey Mysterio face him tonight, but Del Rio's music hits as a chorus of boos. Sin Cara is in the nice new car Del Rio is driving. Del Rio says that Mysterio was set up weeks ago by him and Sin Cara. It was part of their plan. He didn't want to be a tag team champion with a person he despised. What is better than watching the partner you hate get beat up by the new tag champs? By the way, they are part of our group as well. We shall call ourselves Latino Nation. I'm sorry Rey, but you were too dumb to be part of this group. Sin Cara doesn't want to face you tonight because he is above you. The only way you get Sin Cara is by defeating me(Del Rio) next week on SD.
Week 10, Rey Mysterio gets revenge: All the odds stacked against Rey to win the match, but he overcome it all. He defeated Del Rio (despite Latino Nation trying to prevent it) to get to face Sin Cara at WM29.
WM 29, Sin Cara returns?:R-Rod acts concerned early in the night saying to Del Rio that he is afraid the plan won't work. Del Rio says to stop worrying as he is more interested in Rosa Mendez. Rey promises to his fans that he will get his revenge on Sin Cara tonight!! Dream match happens as Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio face at WM. Rey Mysterio picks up the win, but Latino Nation comes out to stop the celebration. All of Latino Nation beating down Rey Mysterio as fans boo as if no one can help him. Sin Cara's music hits and another Sin Cara comes out to help Rey Mysterio. Fans in a chorus of cheers as all of Latino Nation exit. Who is the real Sin Cara?
Week 11 Sin Cara unmasks?: Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio demands that Latino Nation to come out. Latino Nation comes out & Del Rio says the question is who is the real Sin Cara? Obviously the one beside of me. If you don't believe me, how about we have a match. Me & the Real Sin Cara vs you Rey and your fake Sin Cara. Losing teams Sin Cara will have to unmask @ Extreme Rules. Tune up match before the ppv is Sin Cara & Mysterio vs Primo & Epico. Sin Cara & Mysterio wins! Just go straight to Extreme Rules here to wrap it up....
Extreme Rules, Who is the real Sin Cara?:Sin Cara & Mysterio vs Sin Cara & Del Rio match to decide which Sin Cara unmasks. Sin Cara & Mysterio win as they unmask Del Rio's Sin Cara. Del Rio's Sin Cara is....Hunico?!?!

Summary and explaination for why others were in the feud:
Sin Cara and Mysterio is a dream match us fans want to see. I think the better situation if it was heel vs face that the heel be the one that doesn't have the support of the wrestling fans. Mysterio has earned respect from adults and obviously has a huge fan base of kids. How can you be a heel and not speak english? Have someone talk for him which is why I brought in Del Rio. He speaks the language that Sin Cara speaks. Del Rio, I believe will end up forming a stable with Rosa Mendez soon. Why not have Primo and Epico involved? Del Rio can explain for Sin Cara to the crowd why he "turned" on Mysterio. Why I put in quotes because at the end of the day, he doesn't. He was Sin Cara napped to create the allusion that Sin Cara was actually with him the whole time. Mysterio cost Del Rio a shot at the world title at the Royal Rumble at the beginning which is why he wanted to get revenge on Mysterio by breaking up the tag champs. Hunico turned out being Sin Cara so Sin Cara can continue to be the face at the end of the feud. Why didn't I have Hunico revealed at Mania? I want the real Sin Cara to actually be the one in the feud and in the match. That is why it is revealed later.....Why Primo & Epico end up as tag champs? Because it makes Rosa happy which is what Del Rio wants. Any more questions, comments, or thoughts....leave in it the comment section below. Hope you enjoyed this read.

Submit "Booking Rey Mysterio(face) vs Sin Cara(heel) for WM 29" to Digg Submit "Booking Rey Mysterio(face) vs Sin Cara(heel) for WM 29" to del.icio.us Submit "Booking Rey Mysterio(face) vs Sin Cara(heel) for WM 29" to StumbleUpon Submit "Booking Rey Mysterio(face) vs Sin Cara(heel) for WM 29" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I wouldn't say DREAM MATCH, because Sin Cara looks bad compared to Mysterio, I mean I'd rather see Ricardo because he actually looks amazing in the ring. But good story and great blog
    I'm not sure why anyone would be interested in this match though. Are there really any Sin Cara fans out there? Seems like he's pretty meh in terms of fan reaction, merchandise sales, buy rates, etc. That just seems like a waste of a match for Mysterio. And I couldnt agree more about Ricardo. His in ring work is surprisingly good and he's already pretty over all things considered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    I wouldn't say DREAM MATCH, because Sin Cara looks bad compared to Mysterio, I mean I'd rather see Ricardo because he actually looks amazing in the ring. But good story and great blog
    I was over-exaggerating a bit, but I was trying to get you hyped for the blog. LOL! I think one of the main reasons people would like to see these guys face is because how often do you get to see a masked wrestler vs another masked wrestler. Does anyone expect a 5 star match? I dont believe anyone would be crazy enough to say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl
    I'm not sure why anyone would be interested in this match though. Are there really any Sin Cara fans out there? Seems like he's pretty meh in terms of fan reaction, merchandise sales, buy rates, etc. That just seems like a waste of a match for Mysterio. And I couldnt agree more about Ricardo. His in ring work is surprisingly good and he's already pretty over all things considered.
    Waste of a match for Mysterio? Mysterio has faced pretty much everyone there is out there to face. Which is why I'd have Sin Cara as heel in response to the meh comment.
    Not a bad idea, except it's booked basically the same way every tag team break up is booked. They might break up. They hug. Then the break up happens. The attack after the hug. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Not a bad idea, except it's booked basically the same way every tag team break up is booked. They might break up. They hug. Then the break up happens. The attack after the hug. etc.
    What is wrong with going with that? When was the last time it actually meant something in the WWE that it has occurred. I'll tell you when, 3 years ago with Jo-Mo and Miz. It is just like why have a rematch.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I was over-exaggerating a bit, but I was trying to get you hyped for the blog. LOL! I think one of the main reasons people would like to see these guys face is because how often do you get to see a masked wrestler vs another masked wrestler. Does anyone expect a 5 star match? I dont believe anyone would be crazy enough to say that.
    Mexico features masked wrestlers v masked wrestlers on a weekly basis. WCW had several of those matches in the mid to late 90s during their lucha libre push / cruiser weight push. The matches were fun to watch, but they were simply filler for the main storylines.

I just dont think anyone would care about heel Sin Cara enough to make this a worth while match. Hunico is pretty good on the mic and plays a decent heel, but no one cares about him.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.