View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

Why Monday Night RAW needs to go back to two hours

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.
raw.jpg

Ever since Monday Night RAW went to three hours beginning with the historic 1000th episode on Monday, July 23, 2012, I was very excited. It meant more matches with more Superstars, or so I thought.

Fast forward to November: a typical episode of Monday Night RAW features more focus on social media (Twitter, Tout, and Facebook), in-ring promos, and of course, recaps on the top storylines and less focus on wrestling and entrances.

It seems that WWE Creative is trying to cram everything in a three-hour episode compared to the days when Monday Night RAW was a two-hour show just like its counterpart Friday Night SmackDown.

Like RAW, SmackDown also features more social media, but seldom features recaps and instead focuses more on in-ring action.

My suggestion: revert RAW ​ back to its two-hour format. That way, RAW can feature more big names such as CM Punk, John Cena, Randy Orton, Big Show, and Sheamus while the likes of Cody Rhodes, JTG, Damien Sandow, Michael McGillicutty, and the Divas can be featured on WWE Superstars​, a show that doesn't feature in-ring segments and social media: just one hour of pure wrestling.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Submit "Why Monday Night RAW needs to go back to two hours" to Digg Submit "Why Monday Night RAW needs to go back to two hours" to del.icio.us Submit "Why Monday Night RAW needs to go back to two hours" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why Monday Night RAW needs to go back to two hours" to Google

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I cant take the adverts every 3 mins, its a 50/50 split of in ring action and adverts.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.