View RSS Feed

Adam H

A Note to Creative: Ways I'd Tweak WWE's Roster

Rate this Entry
Here's my take one what to do with some of the current WWE roster who seem to be... not doing anything:

Tyson Kidd & Evan Bourne
Pair up Evan Bourne & Tyson Kidd as a heel tag team when Evan returns, managed by Paul Heyman. Have them start a rivalry with Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio Jr which ultimately has the two teams facing each other for the tag titles at WM.

Tensai

Have him start a "crush" storyline with Santino Marella and eventually Tensai reveals that he thought Santino looked great as Santina. Tensai then slowly evolves into an Adrian Adonis-type character. And now that he is "honest" with who he is, he finds himself more comfortable in the ring -- and he gets a second wind as an unstoppable monster... with a new finisher - The Man Crush

Cody Rhodes / Michael McGillicutty / Damian Sandow
Damian needs to graduate to singles competition. He's doing great. I think a nice way to do that would be to have Sandow slowly but surely start getting over confident and upset that his tag team is called the Rhodes scholars. He gets the pun, but he still feels like Cody is getting top billing. Cody senses this and decides to "oust" Damian... so in comes his new "protégé" Michael McGillicutty to sucker punch Sandow and "cut" him from the tag team. Sandow of course beats down Cody and that storyline ends so that Sandow can go off and be a heel elsewhere... like Smackdown. And Cody mentors Michael McGillicutty... first telling him to embrace his bloodline like he has. So Michael takes on the last name of Hennig... becoming Mister Michael Hennig. The second thing Cody does helps Michael "discover" a devasting new finisher -- maybe one that was "forgotten about" during the days of their fathers, Dusty and Mister Perfect. Eventually this goes on until the two have mild tag team success and Mister Michael Hennig ends up being whisked away by Paul Heyman.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

Submit "A Note to Creative: Ways I'd Tweak WWE's Roster" to Digg Submit "A Note to Creative: Ways I'd Tweak WWE's Roster" to del.icio.us Submit "A Note to Creative: Ways I'd Tweak WWE's Roster" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Note to Creative: Ways I'd Tweak WWE's Roster" to Google

Comments

So I pretty sure you got the first tag team thing from my blog, but the tensai thing is just stupid. And Damain and Cody go good together because of the intellectual way and mcguillicutty wouldn't fit in with them. And your blog didn't really have anything to do with tweaking the roster
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    So I pretty sure you got the first tag team thing from my blog, but the tensai thing is just stupid. And Damain and Cody go good together because of the intellectual way and mcguillicutty wouldn't fit in with them. And your blog didn't really have anything to do with tweaking the roster
    I think your blog was like two weeks ago so don't beat yourself up about it, besides there have been reports of possibly making a Tyson Kidd & Evan Bourne Tag Team.
    I agree with ya that the Tensai thing sounds stupid.
    I think Sandow is way better as a singles competetitor, the same goes for Rhodes.

----

I like the idea of Kidd & Bourne being a heel tag team with Heyman as their manager.
    As I said I think the Tensai thing sounds stupid and I think Rhodes & Sandow should both be singles competetiors, I'd much rather see Dibiase take the role of Rhodes in your idea (as heels ofcourse).
    Also I think you should try to make your blogs a bit longer because your these two were extremely short.
    Wow with that Tensai bullshit you said was so fuckin stupid. I could not even finish reading this trash, save your time and don't do this shit again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    Sorry, I don't read your blog. I'd hat to disappoint you, but pairing up two WWE superstars is hardly a "unique" concept. I just like the idea of little athlete heels for Sin and Rey to face.

And thank for being such a decent guy and calling an idea stupid. You are clearly well liked by many people. Great attitude.

Move along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam H
    Sorry, I don't read your blog. I'd hat to disappoint you, but pairing up two WWE superstars is hardly a "unique" concept. I just like the idea of little athlete heels for Sin and Rey to face.

And thank for being such a decent guy and calling an idea stupid. You are clearly well liked by many people. Great attitude.

Move along.
    If you don't want any more comedy in WWE, then I agree that the idea is dumb. But the fact is, WWE will constantly try to find ways to keep comedy in there. So with that spirit in mind, I found a way to add some comedy and take a talent who is not getting over (Tensai) and find a way to through a couple of weeks transforming him back into a heel -- all while respecting the history of wrestling. Gorgeous George. Adrian Adonis. It works.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.