View RSS Feed

RoadWarrior

Survivor Series Prediction: Miz Face Turn?

Rate this Entry
As we've seen on RAW this past Monday it has been officially confirmed: No one backstage has any idea what the hell they're doing.

I've never seen a Main Event for a PPV, let alone one of the big four, be announced one week then completely change the next. Why is it so hard for them to book and plan things in advance?

Well enough complaining. I won't be ordering the PPV but I'll throw a prediction out there..

Rybacks been taken out of Team Foley and put in a title match instead, so now Foley's short a member. Barrett replaced Miz on RAW on Team Punk. My prediction is this, and I'm probably going way out on a fragile limb but here it is: Miz is the 5th member of Team Foley.

They can either go two ways with this:

#1. The mark of Miz's face turn. He is revealed as the 5th member of Team Foley, but no one on the team trusts to tag him in. Orton is the only member of his team left besides Miz, and when Orton is attacked by all the members of the other team Miz is there to help fight them off and gain Orton's trust

#2. Typical WWE Booking. Miz is revealed as the 5th team member, but not as a face. Instead he brags that Foley wanted him and needed him, etc then winds up eating an RKO in the end. Yawn.

I'm not a huge fan of the Miz, but I would like to see WWE do something to start freshening things up a bit. Miz as a face has been discussed and it might work. It'd be something different anyway, and there are way too many heals like him on the roster.

Either way whether he's a face or heal, I'm calling for the Miz to be the 5th member.

Thanks for reading. I'll leave you with my Survivor Series 2012 Some-what-realistic-Fantasy Card Below. Take note WWE.

Survivor Series 2012

WWE Heavyweight Championship
Big Show def. Sheamus
Dolph Ziggler cashes in and is crowned new World Heavyweight Champion.. Big Show is never seen agan!

Intercontinental Championship - Best Of 7
Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz

Team Punk
CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Antonio Cesaro, Kassius Ohno, Dean Ambrose
vs.
Team Foley
Ryback, The Undertaker, Hell No, Justin Gabriel

Team Cena
John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder, R-Truth
vs.
Team Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler, Primetime Players, Wade Barrett, David Otunga

Team Orton
Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, Joe Hennig, The Usos
vs.
Team Del Rio
Alberto Del Rio, Rhode Schollars, 3MB

Pre-show
NXT Elimination

Team Rollins
Seth Rollins, Richie Steamboat, Corey Graves, Roman Reigns, Big E
vs.
Bo Dallas, Bray Wyatt, The Ascension, Leo Kruger

Submit "Survivor Series Prediction: Miz Face Turn?" to Digg Submit "Survivor Series Prediction: Miz Face Turn?" to del.icio.us Submit "Survivor Series Prediction: Miz Face Turn?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Survivor Series Prediction: Miz Face Turn?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What id Personally Love for Cm Punks Team For Survivor Series would be : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Antonio Cesaro, Kassius Ohno, Seth Rollins! or PAC that would be a hell of a team and a match!
    Miz face turn might indeed be at works. A SS elimination match is, IMO, the best situation for a turn, and while everyone were guessing Orton to turn heel, the recent dirt-sheet reports that Ziggler vs Orton would highlight WHC title picture in early 2013 has diminished the possibility of that happening. If I were to book, Foley would hold off announcing his 5th member, and the match starts 5-on-4. The final equation becomes Ziggler and Barret vs Daniel Bryan. The two heels team up and beat down Bryan, and Miz rushes in. The ref tries to stop but Foley tells the ref that Miz is his 5th man.
    hahaha i lol'd hard at the first line
    I like the fact that you notice how many heels there are and how they all are, something nobody else sees apparently, and miz going face would be pretty cool and good for the company considering how he does so well with the media. But of course typical WWE, it'll probably go down how you said if he is the 5th member, orton getting him in an RKO and sending the crowd home happy.. Yeah happy... Anyway good blog man
    Not sure if it would work. Just sumit about him thats not right.He's missing somthing.
    The turn started when he tried to shake kofi's hand and Kofi refused it.
    Now it could be that the Miz will break up an attack on Kofi on raw or sd as a way to get into the team at SS and then turn on his team during the match itself.

Another brilliant Paul Hayman strategy!
    wow team cena is just the merchandise team

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.