Jaydash

Jason's Thoughts : Impact Wrestling 11-1-12 Open Fight Night

Rate this Entry
Joseph Parks,Sting,Angle and Aces Segment
It was a great opener and it was epic seeing Joseph finally grow a pair. 4/5

Sorrenson and Tara seg
I have mixed feelings for this, it was just......there. 1.5/5

Magnus v Samoa Joe
This started off with a pretty entertaining promo by Magnus before Joe came in. This was a very entertaining little match and they did a good job with telling a story but still it was a little short i give this a 3/5

Kaz & Daniels vs The Spanish Announce Team (Sorta)
The promo by K&D was enteraining as usual with a epic beatdown on Hector and Willy before Hernadez and Chavo came in for the save. 4/5

Gutcheck: Christian Yorke vs Zema Ion
Great match! Christian showed that he was really experienced and gave us his all. It had alot of false finishes and crowd pleasing moves i give this one, you guessed it 4/5.

TNA/Aces Fight
Garret,Bully,Sting and Angle came and whooped some aces and eights @ss! This was just a brawl nothing to really grade.

ODB v Jesse Sorreson
*thoughts before the match* This is just going to be terrible and a lame attempt at comedy. *Thoughts now* just like i thought it was gonna be it was garbage and should have not been on TV. 0.5/5

Robbie E vs Jeff Hardy
Good showing by Robbie E, it actually lasted longer than i expected but it still felt like sqaush, we also got a ladder match between Arries and hardy getting announced so i give it 2/5

Morgan/Hogan
I loved this segment, im actually a little curious what Morgan is going to do with what he stole from Hulk, but still this was not morgan's best promo so 3/5

AJ and Roode segment
This was a epic segment with Roode rocking the mic as usual before it turned into a all out brawl resulting in a number one contenders match with AJ,Roode and "The Cowboy" James Storm! 3.5/5

Morgan/ Joe Ryan seg
Well i guess we got to see what he did with the robe. Great mic work by both men and we got to see Ryan call Rob Van Dam out. 3/5

RVD vs Ryan
Bullsh*t finish.Bullsh*t match. 1/5

Main Event: Bully Ray vs Devon
Great segment that ended with a all out brawl and Joseph saving Bully Ray from being thrown into a table. Not only that but the leader was unmasked and revealed to be Luke Gallows! 5/5

Overall: Great show, sure it had some bad parts but it had tons of suprises, great matches and memorable moments i give it it a 9/10

Extra Comments: I would like to mention there was a epic ad with zombies that was pretty entertaining, check it out if you did not see it . Also im planning on two reviews one on a company and one on a show the options for the show i should review is SMS or Main Event and the option for company is WCW or ECW, thanks for the feed back and enjoy your day!

Submit "Jason's Thoughts : Impact Wrestling 11-1-12 Open Fight Night" to Digg Submit "Jason's Thoughts : Impact Wrestling 11-1-12 Open Fight Night" to del.icio.us Submit "Jason's Thoughts : Impact Wrestling 11-1-12 Open Fight Night" to StumbleUpon Submit "Jason's Thoughts : Impact Wrestling 11-1-12 Open Fight Night" to Google

Updated 11-01-2012 at 09:08 PM by Jaydash

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bully Ray!! I mean I never felt when I first saw him in Dudley boys, that he can have at least an okayish kind of Single's career..

but I really enjoy the fact that he proved me n my likes wrong n became the main event of one of the main stream wrestling companies...I felt he's the best heel when n really felt bad when they turned him face..but he's really good at doing face too...

No matter whether he's face or heel he's really entertaining...he knows how to get reaction from the crowd....I sincerely hope TNA gives him a WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP reign....
    Updated 11-04-2012 at 11:36 AM by Sahu
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.