View RSS Feed

Heavy

TCB: Vol.1 Tag Team

Rate this Entry
What's up guys it's Heavy here, this is my second blog ever and thought whynot make my own series?? anyway well for the first volume of TCB(Takin' Care of Business) i wanted to talk about a few matches that i would love to see happen in the tag team division. now i know some (if not most of you,) won't agree with me on these but there just ideas so here i go!...

1. Team Hell No vs. Jerishow
These are two teams that i would love to see go against each other because i feel they would have great chemistry together. You got the technical wrestling that comes with both Chris Jericho and Daniel Bryan which i feel would and could put on some exciting matches, but don't forget the two big men of the groups who already have a history together as a team and as opponents. other than their in-ring ability they could also put on some good promos with each other and some pretty funny backstage segments together. think about having Jericho and Bryan arguing back and forth in the ring on the mike and Bryan trying to end it in a hug..

2. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. Tyson Kidd & Evan Bourne
Now i know that Bourne is out with an injury for the time being and him and Kidd aren't even a tag team but i believe that these two would have some great chemistry together as a team. and what better way to help revive the tag team division than with some good ole' fashion high flyers because lets face it that's what made the tag team so fun to watch when it was at highest peak. Rey and Sin Cara have a good thing going on between them i guess you could say for the time being but u think if you put the Mexican high flyers against the American style high flyers it could make for some really great matches. now as teams i know they probably wouldn't be on the mic considering they never say anything other than Rey, but if their matches were good enough they wouldn't have to say much in the first place.

3. Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd vs. Evan Bourne & Trent Barreta
If you wanna talk about ultimate high flyers then look no further than these four men right here. in singles competition we can see that all four of these men put on some pretty entertaining matches with their amazing high risk move-set, so could you imagine all four of them in one ring together?? now we've seen Kidd and Gabriel work together as a team here and there but i'd love to see these two be a stable team already. they have good chemistry in the ring and work well as a tag team. Bourne And Barreta on the other haven't been seen on TV for a while but i can assure you they are both entertaining and fun to watch. i feel you could bring this tag team up upon the return of Evan Bourne and have them bring some excitement to the tag team division. But again the only downfall with these two teams is that we have heard very few if not any from them on the mic so that could be an issue.

Well that's it for volume i hope you enjoy and i'd love to hear the feedback (positive & negative) but nonetheless thanks for reading and remember there just ideal dream matches for me if you will. Vol.2 COMING SOON.......

Submit "TCB: Vol.1 Tag Team" to Digg Submit "TCB: Vol.1 Tag Team" to del.icio.us Submit "TCB: Vol.1 Tag Team" to StumbleUpon Submit "TCB: Vol.1 Tag Team" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i think your blog was too short:P
    you just told your favorite match ups but i would have loved to hear your thoughts on the current tag teams as well anyway it's an ok blog certainly not bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777
    i think your blog was too short:P
    you just told your favorite match ups but i would have loved to hear your thoughts on the current tag teams as well anyway it's an ok blog certainly not bad.

thanks for the feedback, and yeah it was a little too short and I did have a thought of doing it on the current teams but I just decided to go with matches I'd like to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    thanks for the feedback, and yeah it was a little too short and I did have a thought of doing it on the current teams but I just decided to go with matches I'd like to watch.
    well you certainly have good taste:P
    but i would sooner pair baretta & hawkins simply because hawkins can catch people better because he's worked with high flyers a bit more for example the stuff he did with the usos etc. but good blog man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777
    well you certainly have good taste:P
    but i would sooner pair baretta & hawkins simply because hawkins can catch people better because he's worked with high flyers a bit more for example the stuff he did with the usos etc. but good blog man

thanks man, and yeah I understand where your coming from with Hawkins but the only person I'd like to see him tag with is Ryder only because they have history together and they worked together for so long
    The PAINFUL Truth is this:

Team Hell No vs. Jerishow - 2 similar tag teams. Maybe not in personalities or style but both teams are similar. If I were involved in this feud I would not put censors on them. I'd tell them to be yourselves don't let creative teams jack it up.

Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. Tyson Kidd & Evan Bourne- Putting two people of the same race on a team doesn't make them better(see Kofi + Ron). Rey looks like he's in pain every time he has a match and needs to go to sporadic appearances a la Foley, Brock. Kidd and Bourne were not given enough credit but have to continue to give to receive.

Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd vs. Evan Bourne & Trent Barreta- Now were recycling. Where are the tag teams who actually coordinate moves with each other. These 4 need more solid victories and the truth is that Superstars is just the place for them.

the truth hurts...
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PAINFUL TRUTH
    The PAINFUL Truth is this:

Team Hell No vs. Jerishow - 2 similar tag teams. Maybe not in personalities or style but both teams are similar. If I were involved in this feud I would not put censors on them. I'd tell them to be yourselves don't let creative teams jack it up.

Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. Tyson Kidd & Evan Bourne- Putting two people of the same race on a team doesn't make them better(see Kofi + Ron). Rey looks like he's in pain every time he has a match and needs to go to sporadic appearances a la Foley, Brock. Kidd and Bourne were not given enough credit but have to continue to give to receive.

Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd vs. Evan Bourne & Trent Barreta- Now were recycling. Where are the tag teams who actually coordinate moves with each other. These 4 need more solid victories and the truth is that Superstars is just the place for them.

the truth hurts...

i agree with you about Team Hell No and Jerishow but the whole sin cara and Rey has nothing to do with race, it's sin cara basically needs Rey mysterio at this point in his career and it wouldn't hurt to see Kidd and Bourne be a team of high flyers. As for the last match I listed, it's a fantasy match I'd like to see, yeah they should probably get some wins under their belt but superstars doesn't really do anything for them if they wanna be seen, I'd at least say put them on Smackdown

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.