View RSS Feed

the_one

Y2J wants to reform JERISHOW w/ next return!!!

Rating: 7 votes, 2.71 average.
Rumor now is that when/if Y2J returns, he wants to reform JERISHOW with next return!!!
Y2J has said in countless interviews Show was fav partner and he wanted to reform tag team with next return if WWE didnt want him to be face.
I think this is great, as JERISHOW was one of my fav tag teams EVER. and wwe wants to reform the tag team division.

Submit "Y2J wants to reform JERISHOW w/ next return!!!" to Digg Submit "Y2J wants to reform JERISHOW w/ next return!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Y2J wants to reform JERISHOW w/ next return!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Y2J wants to reform JERISHOW w/ next return!!!" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Great blog. Very informative, it had length and depth, and you covered a decent amount of points concerning the topic at hand. The grammar was good for the most part, and you really drew interest from me as a reader. I really and thoroughly enjoyed your blog. I hope to see more from you as a writer again.
    LOL ^^^^^
    Great blog. I think in order to rebuild the tag team division WWE needs to de unify the titles
    Well...Alicrissam hit it on the head. The quality of writing here is second to none. You must have wow'd the masses with this blog.

That said, I liked JeriShow, but I heard a rumor he wants to come back as Lionheart Chris Jericho from his WCW days. He wants to bring back the Television Title and feud with Disco Inferno and Alex Wright.
    So before I say anything about the length of your blog, let me touch on the topic. If Jericho were to come back and reform JeriShow that would be awesome as it was one of my favorite tag teams in recent years in the WWE.

On to the actual blog, this would have been more worthy of a post in the WWE section of the threads...
    i should've done a posts. I'm new to actually writing these. I know a guy who works within WWE ( I can not go further b/c he can get fired) and thought people may want to know this little peice of inside information. It's not confirmed, just an idea. I also believe it is due to Big Show's push not going over and Y2J's return being kind of lackluster as well.
    I believe, WWE sees this as being a possible solidification to their tag team division, and Show getting a rub when Jericho leaves again.
    I think this is a great idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_one
    i should've done a posts. I'm new to actually writing these. I know a guy who works within WWE ( I can not go further b/c he can get fired) and thought people may want to know this little peice of inside information. It's not confirmed, just an idea. I also believe it is due to Big Show's push not going over and Y2J's return being kind of lackluster as well.
    I believe, WWE sees this as being a possible solidification to their tag team division, and Show getting a rub when Jericho leaves again.
    I think this is a great idea.
    I understand fully. But there is a forum, where your post would fit in perfectly. Plus, you are more likely to get more people's opinions there. The blog section is more for the longer, lengthier, more complex pieces are written. No hard feelings, but your information isn't in the right place.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.