View RSS Feed

deadly56

Future Tag Team Champions

Rate this Entry
Future Tag Team Champions

Today, i'm going to talk about the Tag Team Division in WWE. Triple H said some time ago, he was interested in rebuilding the Division back to it's glory days. Now recently the Tag Team Division is slowly but effectively building up nicely. In this blog, i'm going to talk about the current Tag Teams in WWE, who I think can be future Champions and bring back the prestige the Division once had.

PTP AKA Prime Time Players

When this team first came on the scene, they did receive a lot of criticism. I'm not going to lie, I always knew these two superstars had potential from watching them on NXT. When I first found out about them teaming up, I knew with the right direction they could be a series team! What also made this team different from the rest was their manager, AW. You can just about see him in the picture. I know a lot of people didn't really enjoy his presents but he was the mouth piece of this team. He recently got release, I can't remember why, maybe one of you could refresh my memory? Anyway, I predict early next year PTP will have tag team gold and hopefully have a great title reign.

The Usos

The name of this blog is 'Future Tag Team Champions'. I believe the Usos shouldn't even be on this list, not because they'er a bad team but because I think they are a great team. These guys have been a team for 2 years and ever since the teams of DX, Jeri-show/Miz ended in 2009. That's when the tag division started to crumble again, in 2010 the Usos could of picked up the gold and try to restore the division. The WWE still to this day have not given these guys a chance. I hope while WWE are building back this division some where down the line, these guys get there long await Tag Championships.

Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow

When I found out these guys where a team, I was a little bit negatively surprised. The reason being is these guys should truly have single career paths. Lets not forget Cody Rhodes was with a tag team with Dibiase in legacy. I felt he should of continued being a single superstar but realized WWE didn't really have anything for him at the moment. I also felt Damien Sandow should be a single superstar as well but since both of these guys have nothing to do. The best result can be for them to help restore the tag division. I believe there next in line to be come Tag Champions and with both of there gimmicks, they will be very entertaining to watch in-ring and out.

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara

This team has the best in-ring chemistry, then any team in this list. Rey and Cara are the best selling, at merchandise to the Mexican fans. This is one of the main reasons why they'er a team. The other reason is they may battle at a future Wrestlemania, so Rey can pass the torch to Cara. Rey has been in the business for a long time, he's at a point in his career where he can get a series injury at anytime which could end his career. I don't even know, if Rey could last to the next Wrestlemania. Who knows what could happen? Anyway, it's between this team, and Cody and Sandow to becoming the next Tag Team Champions. My pick is well....if WWE want a heel it would be Cody,Sandow and if they wanted a face it would be this team. I am going to go with this team.

The current Tag Team Champions: Kane and Daniel Bryan

The official name of this team is 'Hell No'. They are the reason why people are taking interest in the Tag Division again. They attract the WWE fans, by there arguments and anger management lessons. That's why there so unique and different to the casual tag team. I enjoy watching team Hell No as much as the next guy, but there's many questions that keep me thinking. How long can they keep this up? How long until they stop amusing people, by the childish bickering? How long until the internet fans turn on them? All i'm saying is they can't rely on their child like behavior forever, they need to find other ways to stay relevant. I just hope WWE have a good plan for these guys and there not just a one trick pony. Do any of you actually realize how much these guys put down other tag teams? They won the Tag Team Championships by fighting each other, while the other team were actually cooperating . They took out the whole Tag Division on Friday night Smackdown and the WWE expect us to believe these guys can be defeated, when there not even 100 percent concentrating on there match. Team Hell No are the current leaders of the Tag Division, lets hope they bring back the division to it's glory days.

Thanks for reading my blog, let me know your thoughts about it and your opinion towards the current state of the Tag Division.

Submit "Future Tag Team Champions" to Digg Submit "Future Tag Team Champions" to del.icio.us Submit "Future Tag Team Champions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Future Tag Team Champions" to Google

Updated 09-30-2012 at 04:12 PM by deadly56

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weird how WWE has so many good tag teams that deserve to hold the gold. Used to be for several years that they didn't even have enough tag teams to compete for the tag titles. I love it!!
    The Kane/Daniel Bryan team of "Hell No" is obviously just a comedy skit. Don't take what's going to be a very short-lived spurt of the tag team division too seriously. They'll abandon it before it ever really gets off the ground.
    I still dont see it looking that good just by clumping random people together and using Kane and DB as comedy how is that glory?? Make Cesaro Lose the title bring up Ohno and bring the Kings Of Wrestling and then i will give a shit.
    I completely.agree with you on thee Usos they should have been tag champs by now, and quite honestly I'm quite high on "international Airstrike" (Gabriel and Kidd)
    They actually have a fair bit of chemistry and I hope they go far in the tag division
    AW got released for comments regarding Linda's senate run, also saying the Kobe Bryant rape joke on raw had something to do with it too.
    Cody Rhodes restored value to The Intercontinental Championship and The Rhodes Scholars will restore value to the Tag Team Championships and the Tag Team Division.
    I just hate how The WWE Tag Team Titles look now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.