View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Hell in a Cell 2012 Predictions

Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.
Hey everyone. I am back and I will now share with you my predictions on WWE Hell in a Cell this weekend. Hope you enjoy...

[B]WWE Championship
Hell in a Cell match
CM Punk (c) w/ Paul Heyman vs. Ryback[/B]

This is Ryback's first title shot in WWE and even though it is pretty obvious Punk will retain, you don't really know for sure. IF Ryback becomes WWE Champion in 48 Hours, I don't think he will have a long title reign. I think he would lose have ONE successful title defense (most likely Survivor Series) and then he would drop it at WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs to CM Punk or John Cena (my pick would be Punk). But as I said, I don't think it is his time just yet. I think Punk will win after interference by Paul Heyman and someone else. Maybe a returning Mark Henry? Just to remind you, these are only PREDICTIONS so my pick...

[B]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: CM Punk
Result: Pinfall after a GTS

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus (c) vs. Big Show[/B]

To be honest, I am actually surprised that this match isn't in the Cell. I actually thought that if they wanted Sheamus to retain the gold, they would have had him use the Cell to weaken Big Show but now since it is just a normal one on one match, I think we might be looking at a new champion. If that is the case, then I think Ziggler MIGHT cash in the Money in the Bank contract after Sheamus and Big Show's match. Maybe as payback for Big Show knocking him out this past Fridat on SmackDown? If Sheamus wins, I think Ziggler might ATTEMPT to cash in the briefcase, although Big Show might stop him again and lay both men out, despite losing. My final prediction....

[B]Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus[/B]
[B]Result: Pinfall after a Brogue Kick[/B]

[B]WWE Tag Team Championship
Team Hell No! (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow)
[/B]
This past Friday, one member of each team scored singles victories over one member of the other team (Kane def. Rhodes and Sandow def. Bryan). I am not sure WHO will win but my money is on the champions. I don't think Team Hell No! will lose the titles so quickly. So my prediction....
[B]
Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: Kane and Daniel Bryan[/B]
[B]Result: Pinfall by Kane on Rhodes after a Chokeslam
[/B]

[B]Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio
[/B]
For this match, I think this will be a good one. Even though we have seen Del Rio and Orton square off more then once, they always put on a good show. I am actually puzzled on who will win. Maybe Del Rio because he has not had a Pay Per View victory in over an entire YEAR, since he retained the WWE Title against John Cena or maybe Orton because Orton has lost quite a few matches as of late. Two to Big Show, Del Rio a couple of months ago and Wade Barrett last night. When it all comes down, I think....

[B]Winner: Randy Orton [/B]
[B]Result: Pinfall after an RKO[/B]

[B]Intercontinental Championship
Kofi Kingston (c) vs. The Miz

[/B]This is sort of a no brainer. My money is on Kingston to retain. He has only held the title for a little over a week, although WWE Creative might have Miz regain the title just...well just because they can. Other then that, my predicted winner for this match....

[B]Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Kofi Kingston
Result: Pinfall after Trouble In Paradise[/B]

[B]Divas Championship
Eve Torres (c) vs. Layla vs. Kaitlyn

[/B]For this match, my money is DEFINATELY on Eve to retain. I don't think her reign will be this short. But there is always that question: What IF?... IF there is to be a new champion crowned in this match, I think the title will go to Kaitlyn. But for the same reason as Ryback, I don't think Kaitlyn is ready just yet. With that being said, my prediction for this match....

[B]Winner and STILL Divas Champion: Eve Torres
Result: Pinfall on Layla after tossing out Kaitlyn[/B]

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND YOUR OWN OPINIONS BELOW.

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Hell in a Cell 2012 Predictions" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Hell in a Cell 2012 Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Hell in a Cell 2012 Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Hell in a Cell 2012 Predictions" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Pinfall after power of the punch by Big Show to Ryback.

I think Rhode Scholars win the tag titles thanks to Matt Striker.

ADR wins thank to the 3MB. He payed for their peformance.

Rumored to have PTP vs Mysterio/Cara....I expect if they do....Mysterio/Cara.
    Those are interesting choices. I like what you did with a possible Ryback win. I'm up in the air on that match. As for Sheamus and Big Show, I'm guessing that Dolph Ziggler leaves as Champion, especially if Big Show beats Sheamus. It would be a redo of what Daniel Bryan did last year.

Also I feel that they're going to have a Cena/Ziggler Feud. If Ziggler is now the champion then it can be for that belt. Then Cena wins the World Heavy Weight belt, the Rock has the WWE Championship, and the merge the two in a winner take all at Wrestlemania. I'm calling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by King MC
    Those are interesting choices. I like what you did with a possible Ryback win. I'm up in the air on that match. As for Sheamus and Big Show, I'm guessing that Dolph Ziggler leaves as Champion, especially if Big Show beats Sheamus. It would be a redo of what Daniel Bryan did last year.

Also I feel that they're going to have a Cena/Ziggler Feud. If Ziggler is now the champion then it can be for that belt. Then Cena wins the World Heavy Weight belt, the Rock has the WWE Championship, and the merge the two in a winner take all at Wrestlemania. I'm calling it.

Oh and I forgot to add, then the winner of the Royal Rumble fights the new unified champion in the main event. It does two things. It merges the titles, and puts the Royal Rumble winner's match back in the main event at Wrestlemania.
    Quote Originally Posted by King MC

I was actually thinking about there being a repeat of Big Show's last World Title win. If that is the case, I reckon Ziggler will have a long title reign.
    How many matches are using The Cell? If it is only the WWE Title Match, that is weak. How can you call the PPV Hell In A Cell, when only 1 match will use it?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.