View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking Hell in a Cell

Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
Hey everyone. I am back and I thought I would share with you on how I would book the upcoming Hell in a Cell PPV. This will take place in just over three weeks. I hope you enjoy.

[U][B]THE MAIN EVENTS[/B][/U]

[B]WWE Championship match
Hell in a Cell match[/B]
CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena

OR....
If Cena is not able to compete at Hell in a Cell, especially in that match, I have come up with a couple of replacement matches.

1. CM Punk (c) vs. Ryback (After Ryback stared down Punk following his attack on Mick Foley, I thought he would be a good last minute replacement. He is getting a title shot, not jobbing anyone, he can bring the fight but I think Punk will retain the title if this match takes place)
Hell in a Cell for the WWE Title

2. CM Punk (c) vs. Mick Foley (To be honest, if this match takes place, even I will be surprised. The only way Foley would get a title shot is for payback for Punk's cheap shot. I don't think this match will happen but I thought I would chuck the idea because you have to admit, Punk vs. Foley in Hell in a Cell would be pretty sweet)

I would actually like to see Punk vs. Foley BUT I cannot see Mick competing so my pick if Cena cannot perform is Punk vs. Ryback for the strap. No matter what happens, it pretty obvious that Ryback will be a last minute thing so I can't see him walking out with the WWE Championship. Give him another year or two.

[B]Predicted Winner: CM Punk (still champion)

[/B]
[B]World Heavyweight Championship match
Fatal-4-Way Hell in a Cell match[/B]
Sheamus (c) vs. Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton

Too easy. Show defeated Randy Orton on SmackDown, although all three challengers demanded title shots. Even though Big Show defeated Orton in a No. 1 Contender's match on SmackDown, they might add Orton and Del Rio into the fray.

If this match is not the case then I think one of these three will be.

1. Sheamus (c) vs. Big Show vs. Randy Orton (Del Rio has had a lot of title matches and I think it might be time to give him a break and move on to another feud)

2. Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio (If Del Rio has to have another title match, I think a second superstar should be added, I can't see Sheamus vs. Show vs. Del Rio so I think it should be Orton instead)

3. Sheamus (c) vs. Big Show (I would love to see the Four Way match but I think THIS match will be the choice for WWE because Big Show just won the No. 1 Contender's match)

If I had to pick one, I would LOVE to see the four way match. My pick on the winner would be either Sheamus or Big Show. I can't see Orton winning because he will be filming 12 Rounds: Reloaded very soon and I cannot see Del Rio walking out with the strap because if WWE wanted him as champion, I don't think they would have waited this long, especially with all the title matches he has had lately. If a new champion is destined to be crowned, then my pick is Big Show. If not, then the title should stay with Sheamus.

[B]Predicted Winner: Sheamus (still champion) OR Big Show (new champion)[/B]

[B]Hell in a Cell match[/B]
??? vs. ???

[B]1st Prediction: Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio:[/B] If the one on one World Title match takes place, then I think Orton vs. Del Rio will most likely happen as a secondary main event. It would make sense, especially with Del Rio attacking Orton on SmackDown.

[B]2nd Prediction: Randy Orton vs. Big Show:[/B] If Del Rio does end up receiving yet ANOTHER title shot (God forbid), then I think Orton vs. Big Show in the Cell will happen. With Orton filming 12 Rounds: Reloaded soon, I think an "injury" storyline might be used to write off TV until filming is done. If this is the case, I think we won't see Orton until the Royal Rumble.

[B]Predicted Winner: Alberto Del Rio (Orton vs. Del Rio) OR Big Show (Orton vs. Big Show)
[/B][U][B]

OTHER MATCHES[/B][/U]
[B]
4. WWE Tag Team Championship match
Tag Team match[/B]
Kane and Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow OR Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara

With The Usos out of the Tag Title Tournament, I cannot see four heels competing for the tag titles, so that means I cannot see The Prime Time Players challenging Team Hell No. Kingston and Truth should have a break with the tag titles and I don't think Ryder and Marella or Gabriel and Kidd will challenge the champs.

[B]Predicted Winner: Kane and Daniel Bryan (still champions)[/B]

[B]
5. Intercontinental Championship match [/B]
Either two possible matches...

1. The Miz (c) vs. Ryback (If Cena is able to compete)

2. The Miz (c) vs. Ted DiBiase (If Ryback is in the WWE Title match as Cena's replacement. My pick to challenge Miz is Ted DiBiase)

[B]Predicted Winner: The Miz (still champion[/B])

[B]
6. Six Man Tag Team match[/B]
Encore (Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre) vs. Kofi Kingston, R-Truth and Brodus Clay)

A new stable debuted last week with Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal. They called themselves Encore. I think a match at Hell in a Cell will help them get noticed as a faction. I thought this might also be a good way to fit R-Truth and Kofi Kingston in the PPV. Also, the kids at the show will probably want to see Brodus Clay in action, so what better way then to have him in this match.

[B]Predicted Winners: Encore[/B]

[B]7. Divas Championship match
Triple Threat match[/B]
Eve Torres (c) vs. Layla vs. Kaitlyn

This can be Layla's rematch if she has not already had one and Kaitlyn's title shot that she never received because of the attack by an unknown assailant. Of course, I think Eve's title reign will last longer than a month.

[B]Predicted Winner: Eve Torres (still champion)

[/B]I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS BELOW AND FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN THOUGHTS.

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking Hell in a Cell" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking Hell in a Cell" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking Hell in a Cell" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking Hell in a Cell" to Google

Updated 09-28-2012 at 08:58 PM by ozfan

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

No matter the match which I hope to be Cena vs Punk....Punk will leave WWE champion.

I think Orton getting attacked by Del Rio was so he could get some time off to do the film. Either that or for him to do it at HIAC ppv. I still think it will be Sheamus vs Show w/Sheamus leaving as the World champion.

Cara/Mysterio would likely win the tag titles if they were to have a tag title match. I figure Rhodes Scholars wins the tourney, but loses at HIAC. Good tag team, but just thrown together for one ppv match I figure.

Ryback will beat the Miz for the IC title when they face. Either that or Miz gets DQd or counted out.

How I think the women's division will go down is the rematch for the Divas title at the ppv obviously retained. Eve faces Beth Phoenix for the Divas title. Phoenix puts her career on the line if she loses she leaves WWE. That is what I figure will happen and get her off tv til she is ready to return in the future. Later revealed Kaitlyn finds out at Survivor Series who it was. Begins fued with Eve from there.....
    Big Show winning = DONT WACTH SMACDOWN
    WWE Championship match: CM Punk vs Ryback
    Storyline: CM Punk does not want to face Ryback but he has to, he lets Ryback sign a contract which says after HIAC he can't face Punk anymore.
    Match Ending: 25 min match, DQ after Punk hits Ryback with chair

WHC match: Sheamus vs Big Show vs Alberto del Rio
    Storyline: Sheamus vs Big Show at SD for the WHC, del Rio interferes this makes a triple threat.
    Match Ending: 18 min match, del Rio holds his submission move, Big Show hits Chokeslam, Sheamus hits Brogue kick 1,2,3. Del Rio beats up Sheamus. Dolph Ziggler cashes in.

Tag Team Titles Match:
    Team Friendship (I refuse to call them team Hell No) vs Rhodes Scolars.
    Storyline: In the finals Rhodes Scolars cheat to win from the PTP
    Match Ending: Prime Time Players beat up Rhodes Scolars = DQ = Still champions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.