View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Matches I would like to see and predicted winners

Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.
Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion I want to share with you. This time, I will show you a list of matches I would like to see. Some of them possible, others not so possible but still, I hope you enjoy.

[B]No Disqualification Tornado Tag Team match[/B]
Undertaker and Kane vs. Triple H and Shawn Michaels
[B]WINNERS:[/B] The Brothers of Destruction
[B]Note: [/B]
- Kane pinned Michaels after a Chokeslam

[B]Singles match[/B]
Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
[B]WINNER: [/B]Rey Mysterio
[B]Note:[/B]
- Mysterio wins via pinfall after a 619 followed by a Roll Up
- Sin Cara countered the Diving Splash after the 619 and tried for a Hurricanrana but Mysterio countered into the roll up for the win.

[B]Singles match[/B]
John Cena vs. Kevin Nash
[B]WINNER: [/B]John Cena
- Cena wins via pinfall after an Attitude Adjustment
- Cena alreadt hit one Attitude Adjustment but Nash got his foot on the rope during the cover. Nash hit Cena with the Jackknife Powerbomb but Cena kicked out of the pin.

[B]No Holds Barred match[/B]
John Cena vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
[B]WINNER:[/B] Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Austin won via pinfall after a Stone Cold Stunner
- Cena hit two Attitude Adjustments and Austin hit two Stone Cold Stunners but Cena and Austin kicked out of the respective covers.

[B]Singles match[/B]
The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels
[B]WINNER: [/B]The Rock
- Michaels hit Sweet Chin Music on Rock and fell down in the cover but both men's shoulders were on the mat for the pin so the match was restarted. Rock came back and hit to back to back Rock Bottom's on Michaels for the win.

[B]Singles match[/B]
Sheamus vs. Undertaker
[B]WINNER: [/B]The Undertaker
- Undertaker wins via pinfall after a Tombstone Piledriver

[B]Ladder match[/B]
CM Punk vs. Christian
[B]WINNER:[/B] CM Punk
- Both men unhooked the belt and fell to the canvas, so the match was restarted.
- Both men unhooked it a second time but it fell under the ladder. Punk hit a GTS on Christian and picked the belt up for the win.

[B]5-5 Elimination Tag Team match[/B]
John Cena, CM Punk, Christian, Mark Henry and Randy Orton vs. Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Tensai, Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio
- Clay eliminated by Henry after a World's Strongest Slam and Big Splash
- Ziggler eliminated by Orton after an RKO
- Orton eliminated by Sheamus after a Brogue Kick
- Henry eliminated by Sheamus after a Brogue Kick
- Bryan eliminated by Christian after a Spear
- Christian eliminated by Del Rio after a Cross Armbreaker
- Del Rio eliminated by Punk after the GTS
- Punk eliminated by Sheamus via Roll Up
- Sheamus eliminated by Cena after an Attitude Adustment
[B]WINNERS: [/B]Cena, Punk, Orton, Christian and Henry
- Tensai hit the Running Senton on Henry but the referee was distracted by Punk allowing Cena to hit the Attitude Adjustment on Tensai.

[B]No Holds Barred match[/B]
CM Punk vs. Shawn Michaels
[B]WINNER:[/B] Shawn Michaels
- Shawn Michaels wins via pinfall after Sweet Chin Music to Punk
- Punk already hit the GTS on HBK and Michaels hit Sweet Chin Music on Punk but both men kicked out of each other's pin attempts.
- Punk also locked in the Anaconda Vise but Michaels countered it with a knee to the head.

[B]30 Minutes Iron Man Submission match[/B]
Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Jerico
- Jericho submits Bryan to the Lion Tamer (Jericho: 1 - Bryan: 0)
- Bryan submits Jericho to the NO! Lock (Jericho: 1 - Bryan: 1)
- Bryan submits Jericho to Cattle Mutilation (Jericho: 1 - Bryan: 2)
- Jericho submits Bryan to a Sleeper Hold (Jericho: 2 - Bryan: 2)
- Jericho submits Bryan to the Walls of Jericho with 3 seconds on the clock to go (Jericho: 3 - Bryan: 2)
[B]WINNER:[/B] Chris Jericho
- Bryan gave Jericho a low blow during the match but it was not counted because the only way to score is to Submit your opponent

[B]Tables, Ladders and Chairs match for a World Title shot[/B]
Christian vs. Shawn Michaels vs. CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho
[B]WINNER: [/B]Shawn Michaels
- Michaels hit the Sweet Chin Music to a chair, kicking it into Punk's face, knocking him off the apron and through a table.
- Jericho locked in the Walls of Jericho onto Michaels on top of the ladder.
- Christian Speared Jericho off the ladder from another ladder.
- Michaels wins after knocking Christian off the ladder and through two stacked tables, which Jerico is laying on top of.

[B]Singles match[/B]
Wade Barrett vs. Undertaker
[B]WINNER: [/B]The Undertaker
- Undertaker wins via pinfall after a Tombstone Piledriver

[B]Submission match[/B]
Alberto Del Rio vs. Shawn Michaels
[B]WINNER: [/B]Shawn Michaels
- Michaels makes Del Rio tap to the Figure Four Leglock

[B]Elimination Six Pack Challenge[/B]
John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Triple H vs. Kane vs. Big Show vs. Chris Jericho
Kane eliminated by Cena after an Attitude Adjustment
Jericho eliminated by Orton after two RKOS
Orton eliminated by Big Show after a KO Punch
Big Show eliminated by Triple H after a Pedigree
Triple H eliminated by Cena after an Attitude Adjustment
[B]WINNER:[/B] John Cena
- Kane originally pinned Orton but Orton had his foot on the bottom rope during the pinfall.
- Triple H tapped out to the Walls of Jericho AFTER he got to the ropes, so it was not counted as a Submission.

[B]I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT. LEAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS BELOW AND ALSO, YOUR IDEAS ON MATCHES [U]YOU[/U] WOULD TO SEE.[/B]

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Matches I would like to see and predicted winners" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Matches I would like to see and predicted winners" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Matches I would like to see and predicted winners" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Matches I would like to see and predicted winners" to Google

Comments

these gonna be cross band stuff xD

Undertaker vs Sting

Winner: Dont care who wins just want to see it!

CM Punk vs Kurt Angle
    Winner: Kurt Angle

Now i am not a super supporter of TNA i love watching it and know that Punk has been taking alot of shots on TNA and Angle spoke up about one of those times. So punk losses just on him talking trash.

Tables, Ladders and Chairs match
    Bully Ray VS Kofi Kingston vs RVD vs Edge

Winner: Edge

Fatal Four Way Submission match
    Alberto Del Rio vs Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe

Winner: Samoa Joe

Singles match
    Miss Tessmacher vs Layla

Winner: Layla

Costume/lingerie Contest
    Velvet Sky vs Layla vs Miss Tessmacher vs Alicia Fox vs Kelly Kelly vs Eve vs Christy Hemme vs Candice Michelle vs Stacy Keibler

Winner: Us

6 Way Elimination Match
    Awesome Kong vs Mickie James vs Gail Kim vs Trish Stratus vs Beth Phoenix vs Lita

Winner: Awesome Kong

End of an Era Match
    The Rock vs HHH vs Undertaker vs HBK vs Y2J Vs Stone Cold

Winner: Stone Cold

Last Man Standing Match
    Brock Lesnar vs Austin Aries

Winner: Lesnar

Ladder Match
    Jeff Hardy vs Evan Bourne

Winner: Evan Bourne

Tag Team Match

Beer Money, Inc. vs Team HellNo

Winner: Beer Money

Elimination Chmaber
    Austin Aries vs CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy vs A.J. Styles vs John Cena vs Randy Orton.

Winner: CM Punk
    Why would anyone want to see Tensai in a dream match? Nash vs Cena isn't a match I would want to see. Both probably below average in ring talent. Why can't these be normal matches? I'm sure Jericho vs Bryan would be a solid match without a gimmick attached to it. Del Rio vs HBK? Are you going down the line of main eventers pairing them up with past legends? Some of my dream matches are listed on here and some I wouldn't care to see at all.

Rock vs HBK-been waiting for it since Rock's HOF speech. At least we got Cena/Rock out of the 3. Winner:Rock I like the Rock better obviously.
    Steve Austin vs Cena or Punk-Let the young gun win which would be Cena and Punk of course.
    Lesnar vs Batista-Been a dream match of mine since brought up at the Summerslam 2005 press conference.
    Daniel Bryan vs HBK, Jericho, or Angle in a singles match-Daniel Bryan win because he is the future of the business. All dream matches!
    Angle, Jericho, or Edge vs Bret Hart-I would most want to see Angle vs Bret. Top technical wrestlers of their generation. Have Angle win simply because he is younger. If these matches I listed were guys in their primes I'd say the bigger star like Austin over Cena and Bret over Angle.
    Kevin Steen vs Samoa Joe, Mick Foley, or Dusty Rhodes-throw in a little ROH in here. He has similarities to the guys I mentioned. Main reason why they are dream matches to me.
    L.O.D. vs Dudley Boyz-never happened shockingly, but it always came close to happening. Never did nor it will now that Hawk has past. Everybody would win if the matches I listed happen.
    Beth Phoenix vs Awesome Kong aka Kharma-Been a dream match for all wrestling fans since 07. Never happened unfortunately....
    Natalya or Eve vs Trish Stratus-logical dream match obviously Natalya. Both from Canada which brings more intrigue to it. Eve simply because she is good when given the mic.
    Undertaker vs Sting-again another almost happen for WM27, but didn't unfortunately. Been a dream match for all wrestling fans. Raven vs either of those guys would be good. Raven faced biker Taker, but not the darkside which I prefer.
    I could go on w/random ones here, but the ones I listed are the main ones I'd like to see.
    Lol i can tell HBK is your fave
    My dream matches is

Punk vs Undertaker WM 29
    Winner: Punk

Punk vs Sheamus

Sheamus vs John Cena
    Winner: Sheamus
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2
    Lol i can tell HBK is your fave
    My dream matches is

Punk vs Undertaker WM 29

Punk vs Sheamus

Sheamus vs John Cena
    Winner: Sheamus
    Those matches have happened though except Punk vs Taker at a Wrestlemania.
    Tables, Ladders and Chairs match for a World Title shot
    Christian vs. Shawn Michaels vs. CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho

Too "attitude era". Instead i would have a regular ladder match, this way it is half spotfest half wrestling match.
    My dream fueds (say 2-3 matches):

1. The Undertaker vs Sting
    2. HBK vs The Rock
    3. Brock Lesnar vs Steve Austin
    4. Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk
    5. Undertaker vs Alberto Del Rio
    6. Undertaker vs Daniel Bryan
    7. Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan
    8. Bret Hart vs CM Punk
    9. Bret Hart vs Hulk Hogan vs John Cena vs The Rock
    10. Sting vs The Rock

To be honest I'd like to see Undertaker take on all the current top WWE superstars.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.