View RSS Feed

MP.Brouser

MP.Brousers Over The Limit 2012 Predictions

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.
Hi guys, MP.Brouser here with a another prediction blog here on the EWN.
As the title says, i'm going to try to predict Over The Limit 2012.
So let's get started;

Pre-Show:
Kane vs. Zack Ryder - Singles Match
This will just be a beatdown on Zack Ryder for 80% of the match.
Kane hits the Chokeslam for the 1..2..3
__________________________________________________ _______________

Match 1: Tag Team Championship - Kofi Kingston & R Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger.

I expect this to be an ok to good opener for the PPV. I don't really care who wins this won but I think Kofi and Truth will retain the titles. Let's hope that Ziggler and Swagger 'break up' after the match because
i'm bored with Swagger and I want to see Dolph in the ME Scene. Maybe turn Swagger Face and let him have a little feud with Ziggler and let them have a match at the No Way Out PPV. Then put them both
in the Raw MITB Match at the MITB PPV and let Ziggler win the briefcase.

Winners and still the WWE Tag Team Champions: Kofi Kingston & R Truth

Match 2: Bonus PPV Match

I think they will add one more match to the PPV. I guess Santino vs Cody Rhodes or Santino & Brodus Clay vs Rhodes & The Miz or maybe a Ryback Match.

Match 3: WHC - Sheamus vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho vs Alberto Del Rio in a Fatal 4 Way.

This will be a good to great F4W Match with some good spots. Now, I think the match will end with Sheamus hitting the Brogue Kick on Chris Jericho because I can't see Sheamus losing the title anytime soon
('till the Summerslam PPV when Barret cashes in his MITB briefcase on Sheamus and wins the WHC :P) and with Y2J leaving soon for a short time, I can see him getting pinned to put Sheamus even more over.

Winner and still World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus

Match 4: Diva Championship - Layla vs. Beth Phoenix

Expect this one to be a bad to ok divas match with nothing that special in the match itsself. But however, I think Beth Phoenix will win this one. After the match, when Phoenix is celebrating, I can see Kharma finally returning and kayfabe Injure Phoenix again so Kharma can fully dominate the Divas roster in the next 2 months. After she dominated everyone, Phoenix can return to setup Kharma vs Phoenix at Summerslam.

Winner and New Divas Champion: Beth Phoenix

Match 5: WWE Championship - CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan

This match will be the match of the night. Just watch their Raw match if you want to know why. Now, I don't really know what's going to happen in this match so I made 6 scenarios that are most likely going to happen in this match:

Scenario 1: CM Punk wins Clean without interference
Scenario 2: Daniel Bryan wins after AJ distracted Punk
Scenario 3: Daniel Bryan wins by DQ after AJ interfered and slapped DB in the face but doesn't win the Title.
Scenario 4: CM Punk wins after AJ interfered but overcame the odd's.
Scenario 5: CM Punk wins by DQ after AJ interfered and slapped Punk in the face.

I don't see DB winning clean so that's why I don't include that one.
I think scenario 3 or scenario 5 has the most change of happening because that will continue their feud and have a reason to have a 'No Way Out' (one of these: Steel Cage,Strap,Handcuff,Lumberjack) Match.

Winner: ? still WWE Champion CM Punk

Match 6: John Cena vs. John Laurinitus - If Laurinaitis loses, he will be fired as GM of Raw and Smackdown. The only way to win is by pinfall or submission.
No Superstar or Diva is allowed at ringside. If any Superstar or Diva interferes, he/she will be fired

Now, I don't know what to expect from this match. I guess a beatdown on Laurinitus for the most of the match? Or will Batista Return and help Laurinitus? Well, I will do the same as the Punk/DB match
and write down scenario's that most likely will happen.

Scenario 1: John Cena wins with Laurinitus having almost no offense at all
Scenario 2: John Laurinitus wins after Batista interfered and layed out Cena with a Batista Bomb
Scenario 3: John Cena overcomes the odds and still wins after Batista attacked him.
Scenario 4: John Cena wins after Batista attacked him but Show comes out to help Cena and KO's Laurinitus.
Scenario 5: John Laurinitus wins after Big Show interfered and hits CENA with the KO Punch.

Now I would like to explain Scenario 5: Think about this, Big Show is fired,so he's not a Superstar anymore and he can't be fired anymore cuz he already is. So Big Show will do anything to get his Job back. What if they did a storyline where Show would have made a deal with laurinitus that if he can help Laurinitus to win his match he will get rehired. So Laurinitus gets dominated in the entire match but then Big Show comes down to the ring and everyone thinks he is going to KO Laurinitus... he KO's Cena and Laurnitus pins Cena and wins the match.
I think Scenario 2 or 5 are the most likely ones.

Winner: John Laurinitus

Thanks for taking your time to read my blog,
Don't forget to comment and leave some feedback and maybe put in your own predictions? I hope you enjoyed it. And sorry for my bad english.

Submit "MP.Brousers Over The Limit 2012 Predictions" to Digg Submit "MP.Brousers Over The Limit 2012 Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "MP.Brousers Over The Limit 2012 Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "MP.Brousers Over The Limit 2012 Predictions" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Scenario 5 of the Cena match didn't need much explanation. It's guaranteed to happen. I called it when he got fired. Before Cena & Laurinaitis' feud, I knew there would be a stipulation added to the match and it would somehow work out to bring him back, and sadly keep Laurinaitis as GM.

Decent predictions though.
    What's with the Batista crap?

Replace Batista with Lesnar and that also seems likely.
    Yea I agree with DK Wrestling Savior, Big Show is gonna turn heel and help Johnny Ace win.

I do think your right about AJ getting involved in the Punk/Bryan match.

One thing idk about is how Batista fits in? I don't really see him coming in. Did he re-sign or something?
    who is Laurinaitus

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.