View RSS Feed

Mandark

WWE Promo's: Ruthless Agression Era Part 2

Rate this Entry
What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hey everybody,

I hope you've been watching some of my promo video picks, putting you in the mood to watch some of the greatest that Youtuve has to offer. Youtube is fantastic, it has all our memories stored in case we ever forget.

We've already seen my RA era promo's from summer 2002 to the end of 2004, this is part 2, including my 10 picks from January 2005 ranging until December 2006.

As it was in my last few blogs, no need for me to describe what's going on, the video's are here to do that.

Batista v Triple H - WrestleMania 21

John Cena v JBL - WrestleMania 21

Randy Orton v Undertaker - Armagddon 2005

Kurt Angle v Shawn Michaels - WrestleMania 21

Raw v Smackdown - Survivor Series 2005

Triple H v Big Show - New Years Revolution 2006

Edge v Mick Foley - WrestleMania 22

Rey Mysterio v Kurt Angle v Randy Orton - WrestleMania 22

Kurt Angle v Undertaker - No Way Out 2006

Edge v John Cena - Unforgiven 2006

Submit "WWE Promo's:  Ruthless Agression Era Part 2" to Digg Submit "WWE Promo's:  Ruthless Agression Era Part 2" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE Promo's:  Ruthless Agression Era Part 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE Promo's:  Ruthless Agression Era Part 2" to Google

Comments

Man awsome list love them all. 03-06 was the peroid for me where i watched the most wrestling and remeber all of this. Think my fav being the Angle,Rey,Ortan match. Remember Royal Rumble settin all that up since it was the first ppv i ever watched and then got the whole wrestlemana bundle. Was good times

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.