View RSS Feed

Mckenzie

A Draft Between Divas and Knockouts

Rate this Entry
I have come up a nice list of who i believe which diva/knockout's potential would shine the most if they worked for the rival company.

1. Natalya to Impact Wrestling

Natalya-Pictures-73.jpg
Natalya's moveset is too good for the Divas Division and can be utilized more against the professionals on Impact. Natalya is a dominant woman without a doubt and deserves better competition. Her character and cockiness is so great as a Hart. She deserves to face great competitors such as Mickie James, ODB, Gail Kim and Tara. She would make wrestling history on the knockouts division.
2. Tessmacher to WWE
brooke-tessmacher.jpg
Tessmacher would be more defined as a Sexy, Smart and Powerful Divas Champion than a Hardcore Knockouts Champion. As the divalicious knockout does give her Impact competitors a run for their money, I can see her being a better diva and having feuds with layla, eve and beth pheonix.
3. Alicia Fox to Impact Wrestling
alicia-fox.jpg
Alicia Fox would fit in pretty nicely with the exotic witty characters on Impact Wrestling. Her legginess and athletic talent would be a lot more utilized and looked upon as a Knockout. She seems to be a lot better in the ring against polished women such as gail kim and mickie james than rookie divas like Kaitlyn and AJ. Alicia would be the edgy wildcard of the knockouts division.
4.Rosita to WWE
rosita5.jpg
As just another heel without a storyline on Impact. Rosita should leave Sarita and give a name for herself in wwe. I can see her being a spicy heel with a good creative storyline can possibly shake things up a bit. As their are so many polished wrestlers on Knockouts division like her partner Sarita. Rosita gets looked over a bit as a Knockout considering she only been a tag team champion apart of a stable. She has faced former divas before such as maria and melina several times on FWE. I would like see what she on her own as a Diva on WWE.
5. SoCal Val to WWE
SoCal Val 01.jpg
As AJ and Eve make great executives assistants and gms. They are wrestlers and their talents should be valued in the ring. SoCal given a sexy or creditable character would be the perfect woman to take their place. She would be perfect for backstage storylines and having feuds with Vickie Guerrrero and assisting on building matches for the brands. And would be hot to see on Diva Focus Shoots may I add.

I think this Draft would be precise. If you disagree give me your thoughts on why if you like.

Submit "A Draft Between Divas and Knockouts" to Digg Submit "A Draft Between Divas and Knockouts" to del.icio.us Submit "A Draft Between Divas and Knockouts" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Draft Between Divas and Knockouts" to Google

Updated 09-05-2012 at 02:05 PM by Mckenzie

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

I agree with Natayla, but the others I say no.
    Great blog. I have to disagree though.
    I agree with Natayla to TNA but I think Alicia Fox is good where she's at, SoCal and Rosita would be a great addition to the divas division though.
    I actually agree with all of them, Natalya and Alicia would fit in great, Rosita might find it hard to find her feet in WWE, with Rosa Mendes already bringing the latin heat to the table, I think WWE has always fantasised about having Wonderwoman as their WWE champion, hence pushes to people like Chyna (More like the she-hulk, oh don't go there ) Kelly Kelly and Madusa, Tessmacher is perfect for that, she is patriotic, HOT!, and above ALL ELSE a GOOD WRESTLER.

and really what's the point in commenting "Who Cares?" the whole point of a blog, that is suggesting changes is to try and make people care.
    I agree with all of these. I think that Natalya would be used to her fullest potential in TNA (Natalya vs ODB = Awesome!). Alicia Fox to TNA seems a little weird to me but if she shows a more speedy side then it could work. Tessmacher seems to be mostly looks in my opinion, but she is good in the ring. She could be the next Trish Stratus if she plays her cards right, and the WWE is in desperate need of a new Stratus. Every time I've seen Rosita, she was jobbing so I can't really comment on her. SoCalVal would be a great valet or backstage personality. I haven't seen her in a while on Impact so a change might be good for her.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.